TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

While I probably would have picked up the amulet to admire it, I definitely wouldn't steal anything from a temple! I wonder if the amulet will be helpful tomorrow, though?

Yeah.... AND given that this particular temple is dedicated to dragons... stealing ANYTHING shiny from dragons usually doesn't end well. They find out!

Slightly disappointed I couldn't just move a macguffin and seal Steve into the temple, Cask of Amontillado style, but probably that would get you kicked off the naughty list and straight into prison instead.  And then who'd water the tree?

+ 1

I support this line of thought. xd.pngnot that I tried that or anything

I want a dragon companion too. Why is it everyone else in this darn town has a dragon friend but I don't?

I haven't got one either. How do I get one ?

I don't think they ever have "official" names, just nicknames that they eventually get from the users.  Maybe try making a thread in the site discussion session to talk about possible nicknames?

It is an Aegis dragon. See the wiki and also threads here.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I need help!

Yesterday, I finished the day about Romeo (which I messed up & hit enter before I read anything - got distracted) & he ran off thinking everything was fine (guess that was the 'bad'). Got the message that the day was complete. sad.gif

Came back later to play the next day, and found that my character was back in the snowdrifts with the reindeer!!!

I started leading them home, and got stuck. I mean, can't do anything!

reindeer disappeared, my character is stuck in a loop, bumping into some rocks.

I cleared my cache, got rid of cookies, restarted my computer...

Nothing seems to have worked.

blink.gif

Any ideas?

I need help!

Yesterday, I finished the day about Romeo (which I messed up & hit enter before I read anything - got distracted) & he ran off thinking everything was fine (guess that was the 'bad'). Got the message that the day was complete. sad.gif

Came back later to play the next day, and found that my character was back in the snowdrifts with the reindeer!!!

I started leading them home, and got stuck. I mean, can't do anything!

reindeer disappeared, my character is stuck in a loop, bumping into some rocks.

I cleared my cache, got rid of cookies, restarted my computer...

Nothing seems to have worked.

blink.gif

Any ideas?

PM Odeen. She is fixing glitches.

Wow, today's puzzles were challenging but fun! I needed help with the green room but I'm done now. (And I didn't take the amulet.)

Thank you again to everyone who had a hand in making this game. It's amazing.

I can't find Steve. He said he would got in the North route but were?

Keep going north, but stay closer to the east side of the screen.

Edited by Nicola

I can't get this one, either. And it isn't helping when I DO get something moved, that the game freezes and I have to start all over. Ugh.

A little hint...you might need to move a stone or two...

But, the mirrors do move more than one direction. Just click enter and reposition yourself.

Took me HOURS, but I did finally get it to work.

The stones help redirect the signal if you put them in the right places (which I don't remember, lol, but someone above here posted the 'map' in a spoiler)

Edited by shadowrose45

I want a dragon companion too. Why is it everyone else in this darn town has a dragon friend but I don't?

Well, not everyone - Perl doesn't have one, Romeo too... and I think most of the townspeople don't have their own dragon (except for a couple of Pygmies, some background dragons like the knitting Pillow Dragon aaaand Luna now I think?). Dragons are mostly by themselves, like Janus.

But it really will be so cool to obtain a dragon companion for our hero on 12th day. Maybe even an Aegis hatchie?

Edited by laertid

I am so sad that tomorrow is the last day of adventuring.

Since completing today I made a cup of tea. Snowa went ice skating, went to pet the reindeer, tried to talk with Janus who remains mute and found another gold pocket watch. She went back and watered her tree and is now resting on her bed wondering what is in her present....that is where I left her.

For those who lack time or are struggling with the second mirror puzzle, solution is here (mapped image- spoiler warning obviously).

Thank you very much!!! I was so close but just couldn't get that last mirror in the correct place sad.gif Now I can get through the rest of my day in peace. xd.pngwink.gif

yay for Zelda like puzzles happy.gif

so was i the only one waiting for Steve to betray us at the end. he'd be all like

"thank you for gettign me to the temple, you ubber smart pawn; but it is I the real master mind of the blizzard last year and now i have the amulet of doom to steal all the mana MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

totally didnt' steal the amulet. i've seen Indiana Jones, i know what happens when you steal precious sacrificial shinies from temples xd.png

totally didnt' steal the amulet. i've seen Indiana Jones, i know what happens when you steal precious sacrificial shinies from temples xd.png

You set off an improbably complex series of traps but get away with it anyway? huh.gifxd.png

Anyway, I do enjoy a good mirrors/laser-beam puzzle, so today's game was fun! happy.gif

I can not figure out any of the mirror puzzles and it is driving me nuts. Just moving them around and the light never goes in the right direction.

You set off an improbably complex series of traps but get away with it anyway? huh.gifxd.png

Anyway, I do enjoy a good mirrors/laser-beam puzzle, so today's game was fun! happy.gif

xd.png something like that.

or ya know, since our little guy is more Kenny from South Park rather than a Fedora wearing, whip slinging history professor ... the disk sinks down, releases a boulder which squashes you after you trip on your untied shoe laces because #karma for being naughty xd.png

I can not figure out any of the mirror puzzles and it is driving me nuts. Just moving them around and the light never goes in the right direction.

try working it backwards rather than forwards.

start with where the light needs to go (the ending door) and work your way back to the crystal.

Do you get to keep the amulet? I unfortunately didn't try to steal it, and I like trinkets to keep from a journey... I just wish I could've kept it if it were possible.sad.gif

I'm laughing because I haven't been able to play Undertale until yesterday, but once I have, I now see the striking similarity between that game and ours.

Seeing as it became popular around the time they were making our game, I wonder if it played any role in inspiration.

I chose all the nice options so far. I would love to redo the entire game and only choose naughty, just to see what happens.

Luckily I only had 2 glitches the entire game - the reindeer day I had to do again the next day, and I got stuck behind the northern sign before it was cleared.

Steve is very quick to speak about his discoveries but he did nothing (Bad Steve!)

Is today the last day? I thought it was ending on the 31st.

Tomorrow is day 12 - we were promised 12 days of playing smile.gif

since our little guy is more Kenny from South Park rather than a Fedora wearing

ROFLMAO That made my day!!! tongue.gif

Do you get to keep the amulet?  I unfortunately didn't try to steal it, and I like trinkets to keep from a journey... I just wish I could've kept it if it were possible.sad.gif

Yup. The amulet is in my backpack. biggrin.gif

I have no fear of cursed amulets... I still think a Gon will knock at my door tomorrow morning asking for the amulet. Don't you think that would be awesome? cool.gif