TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I need help! Where do I go after I talk to STEVE? I know he said North, but I can't seem to find him anywhere!

I need help! Where do I go after I talk to STEVE? I know he said North, but I can't seem to find him anywhere!

Walk north until you get to the cave, then do not enter it but turn east.

rolleyes.gif We don't know it will end on the 30th or the 31st..

We just need to keep playing until we can't play! biggrin.gif

Last night was SUCK for me.. it was keep freezing on me unsure.gif

Uh...by "north route" he meant the mountains, right?

Yep, go North and then go East once you get to the mountains.

Has anyone made a screenshot for the stupid mirror mazes? I'm on the green one (hopefully the last one??) and I can't for the life of me figure it out. This is getting harder and harder and I just don't understand how to do it. The first two I lucked into the answer without really knowing what I was doing.

To those who are stuck in the green room, here is a map that a fellow adventurer post earlier.

https://i.imgur.com/BthGKfU.png

^Reposting. Here you go Marie19R. smile.gif

Today's task was kind of hard. I got stuck twice and had to restart too. sad.gif But I finally finished it!

am looking forward to tomorrow if the choosen nice or naughty decision will have any consequence. think I choose all nice decision

when I first start playing I did not expect a game like this, I thought it would be like the Halloweenevent. just clicking trought some text and sometimes a picture will apear

very awesone event this year cool.gif

remind me very on Pokemon this game. the first steps outside of the town I had even expected that a wild dragon appear and who its catchable like in the Pokemon game xd.png

Edited by Seiti

Well, chose naughty again for today.... since I'd already done it once by accident, whats twice? I hope it's not an all-or-nothing sort of thing....

try working it backwards rather than forwards.

start with where the light needs to go (the ending door) and work your way back to the crystal.

WOWZAH!! What a great puzzle this was! I'll SO miss my little daily challenges! Thanks so much for such a lot of fun!! laugh.gif

Um... I can't move the mirror. It's stuck. I've moved rocks before, but is it different or something?

I'm stuck behind a lamp pole after putting the garland on it. Did this happen to anyone else?

It's happened to me three times now. I have to refresh the page and reset the day to get away from the lamp pole after. Really annoying.

Edit: Four times now. Got stuck on the side of the lamp pole when I tried to add the decorations a different way. Really getting irritated now.

Five times! The game just completely freezes when I try to add garland to the lamp poles. Janus stopped moving and everything...

Edited by Taintedtamer

So I'm the only one who thought Steve was wandering naked all the time. Colors surely look odd on this monitor.

Edited by Lizzyluna

How do we put up garlands without the game freezing?

EDIT: I left the game page and then went back to it and it worked after that. Must have been a glitch.

Edited by LipizzanerKgirl

The Day 12 task should be attending a party that the whole town throws thanking SNOWA for all the favors he/she did biggrin.gif

So I'm the only one who thought Steve was wandering naked all the time. Colors surely look odd on this monitor.

Not just you. I thought he was in his underwear until I looked closer. Though I guess that's a bit better than naked.

----

I'm curious, did anyone actually use all the mirrors to solve the puzzle in the green room? It's simpler to only use a few, but I'm wondering if it's actually possible to involve all of them.

Edited by Shapa

Where is Ned? I forgot.

He's the pie guy. Go North. His business is across from the pillow dragon, I believe. Close by, at least.

I'm so bummed. sad.gif I had been playing through each day, but I missed yesterday because I got extremely sick. klfjsdlkfjaslkfjsal Nooooooooo. ;-;

I'm so bummed. sad.gif I had been playing through each day, but I missed yesterday because I got extremely sick. klfjsdlkfjaslkfjsal Nooooooooo. ;-;

You can still play yesterday's task (and today's). There's no penalty for missing a day. You just have to play through all 12 days before the event ends.

You can still play yesterday's task (and today's). There's no penalty for missing a day. You just have to play through all 12 days before the event ends.

Oh my goodness, really? Thank you! ^-^

Oh my goodness, really? Thank you! ^-^

Yep, no worries. I missed a day or two too, but I'm all caught up now. smile.gif

whenever would that happen to me id just refresh browser and got "in-stucked" smile.gif