TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Welp... time to play Santa and stick all the gifts under the tree, I guess. *Yawns* Dang my head hurts... Have a happy holiday, DCers! Whoo!

Obviously you should be naughty the next few days to cancel it out. tongue.gif

i'm tempt to do that, I just have to see what the naughty option is. xd.png

Ah well, I guess Rita, or what's her name, would forgive me. And they flowers grow wildly fast so it's alright. wink.gif It'll grow back. Rita, forgive me. I'll bring you a plant mage to you to fix things up.

Conjure Gaia Xeno... Flowers replaced. Heck, with one of them around it wouldn't matter how many trees fell down or if someone wasn't maintaining a Garden... when Ned finally loses his head we can replace him with a Gaia and a ..... so what dragon bakes? Mistletoe? Cuz all I know is my sweetlings eat all my food and have various pych issues.

Hey wait.... if Ned is a combo from GoT and Daisies can he bring himself back to life whe his head his lopped off? Is he the Red God and can Rezz a human and dragon army to fight the Walkers..... I noticed some of those log barriers are being "moved". Don't they know Bran the SnowBlower blew those trees down to make a magical barricade to protect us from people being able to merely step over them ...and all you "nice" people making these maps on how to get across the ice lakes...don't say I didn't warn you about the Winter when you attend the "Red (and Green) Party".

But if Ned can Rezz... does this mean JON SNOW IS COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD..... zomg the Artists are unraveling all the spoilers...

You S'now Nothing, Jon Snowa.

I just love how the Holly eats the letter xd.png

I got the glitch where I got stuck too, I'd move back and forwards with the rock and it wouldn't do anything but play the sound. It went back to normal when I let go, and normally let me push it once I'd grabbed a different part of the rock.

.... And Luna couldn't stick around to fly me around to deliver these letters... C'mon she sat outside a Scary Cave for THREE DAYS unable to do anything but worry about Ansel ...

She's still around, she's at Ansel's house (or at least her head is sticking through the window keeping watch) smile.gif Sometimes going to the wrong house is fun.

You should've picked up the watch on your way home after rounding up reindeer. If you completed that day in a strange way, go back up the mountain and dig up the snowdrifts south of where you found them; this means going back through the ice puzzle and tree maze.

The correct solution to that day was to lead them south through the pass by digging up the snowdrifts, finding the watch on the way down. I know some people got through that day by waiting for the reindeer to glitch into them or backtracking through the puzzles somehow; if you did it one of these ways, you can still go back up and dig up the watch.

Ahh, thank you! I had the game glitch before, so I never went that way.

....Now my character is frozen on a slope. -.- Stupid glitches.

Anyway, the new eggs are beautiful!

Man I really want to draw fanart but the DC wiki doesn't have the full sprite sheets up yet. I regret not taking screenshots, I want to draw Ansel and I don't think he's in town. D:

Man I really want to draw fanart but the DC wiki doesn't have the full sprite sheets up yet. I regret not taking screenshots, I want to draw Ansel and I don't think he's in town. D:

There will be character art of a number of characters (Ansel included) after the event's conclusion. :D

Holy frick this day. Get to see a Solstice - whooooa. She's beautiful. Chase through the Pokemon cave (no I won't believe it's anything but that) - so much nostalgia. GET TO RIDE ON THE FRICKIN' SOLSTICE HOOOOLY FRICK. GG nobody can top this, it's frickin' amazing. And the Holly talks (and eats mail).

What an amazing game. Couldn't be happier. Another giant thank you to everyone who worked on this.

Merry Christmas to all!

Edited by AGYK

So is it just me or does the game not load for anyone?

EDIT: I've tried loading my scroll, which worked fine, so it seems to only be the play page for me.

Edited by gregregreg

DC seems to be having sitewide downtime issues atm, it's stuck in a 502 Bad Gateway error for me. Try again in a bit.

EDIT: I've tried loading my scroll, which worked fine, so it seems to only be the play page for me.

From the comments it sounds like others have been able to access it, but I can't get it to work either. If I click "Continue Playing" it just tries to load until it times out. I have tried it on 4 different browsers on 2 different computers. I'm a little worried because I don't know if I will have time to get on later today. :/

I can't get in either. I can get into the scroll, and the cave, but not into the game. I've been trying for about 30 minutes now.

I cannot play... it gives me once and again "Bad gateway"...

Same here.

I did it. I actually completed the day without a glitch, getting lost, or asking anyone what to do - it must be Christmas!! laugh.gif

Um, after I talked to the Holly dragon the game froze and now it doesn´t even load anymore. sad.gif Help! unsure.gif

I only get teh 502 Bad Gateway error message.

Edited by Idril

I can't get in either. I can get into the scroll, and the cave, but not into the game. I've been trying for about 30 minutes now.

Ditto. Spinning my wheels

From the comments it sounds like others have been able to access it, but I can't get it to work either. If I click "Continue Playing" it just tries to load until it times out. I have tried it on 4 different browsers on 2 different computers. I'm a little worried because I don't know if I will have time to get on later today. :/

My playthrough was probably an hour, hour and a half ago. I can't access it now either. It's just down atm.

Um, after I talked to the Holly dragon the game froze and now it doesn´t even load anymore.  sad.gif  Help!  unsure.gif

Give it a bit. Game's down for everyone. Site as a whole is slowed to a crawl, at least for me. Don't worry, your interaction with the Holly didn't break anything, if that was your concern.

The game won't even load for me today, I don't know what's happening. sad.gif