TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I chose not to pick the flowers and went to see if I could ask first, but it won't let me do anything. Is the day over for me? I can't seem to start it over or pick another option.

I hope everyone remembers that the eggs are going to fall for 3 days, and will fall all thru Christmas Day....so don't jam up the Cave with frantic catchings....the eggs aren't going anywhere, and then we won't have such bad lag.

LOL I'm wondering who will patiently wait. People like their sleep.

I've never been here for holiday dragons. Where do you get the new Christmas Dragon when it comes out?

In any of the biomes (Alpine, Coast, Desert, Forest, Jungle, or Volcano) smile.gif

They will fall continuously for 3 days.

I've never been here for holiday dragons. Where do you get the new Christmas Dragon when it comes out?

Biomes.

Gonna try for one from Alpine, and one from Forest...cause to me that's Christmasy.

tail twitching in anticipation ..

I was just imagining me as a pillow dragon, lying in wait under a tree, tail twitching back and forth, ready to POUNCE!

I chose not to pick the flowers and went to see if I could ask first, but it won't let me do anything. Is the day over for me? I can't seem to start it over or pick another option.

Nope, just keep looking! smile.gif

When they drop a Skeletal Zombie Snow Dragon Beast... you are going to be very very sorry ... And who said Scary Dragons were only for Halloween?

I for one welcome our new Skeletal Zombie Dragon Pirate Ninja Christmas Spirit Overlords... Mostly Cuz I got Quark and an Axe a Crushed Heart Gift. There is Power in Crushed Hearts. Do you think Regina lives in the neighborhood and could teach us how to do that? It might come in handy...

I'm really excited to see what the christmas dragons will look like this year!! anyone have any speculations? like maybe a dragon based off the North Wind? or a nutcracker dragon?

rolleyes.gif

no ... is NOT over

this is done so brilliantly you can always find a way ..

maybe go back to your house, water tree and start again .

cool.gif

When they drop a Skeletal Zombie Snow Dragon Beast... you are going to be very very sorry ... And who said Scary Dragons were only for Halloween?

I for one welcome our new Skeletal Zombie Dragon Pirate Ninja Christmas Spirit Overlords... Mostly Cuz I got Quark and an Axe a Crushed Heart Gift. There is Power in Crushed Hearts. Do you think Regina lives in the neighborhood and could teach us how to do that? It might come in handy...

laugh.gif

ROFL !!

you rock !!!

I for one welcome our new Skeletal Zombie Dragon Pirate Ninja Christmas Spirit Overlords...

Suck-up!! tongue.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Now you are just giving us ideas.

I am also awaiting the drop - even if I don't catch any straight away, I still want to see the new pretties.

Pretty much every post you've made has made me giggle, I like the way you think.

Release time is always exciting. I second Lyz, I can't wait to see what pretties get released.

Hanging out in the Alpine....waiting....and watching all the new Winter Seasonals float by....at least 7 so far....

Hanging out in the Alpine....waiting....and watching all the new Winter Seasonals float by....at least 7 so far....

ohmy.gif

ratslefratz !!

forgot about them !!! xd.png

grrrrrr

sigh ...

more slots please !!! wink.gif

Skeletal Zombie Dragon Pirate Ninja Christmas Spirit Overlords...

How would one of these look? Perhaps missing a leg, ghostly and stealthy? This would be interesting to see haha.

Excited to see the new dragons too... I can only grab one right off the bat, but I can grab another later and actually take the time to consider the code biggrin.gif

Okay, I have been wandering for what seems like hours and I have not yet found Bill and Sadie's house let alone any flowers. I keep going behind my house which I think is north. Help how do I get going and find the house I need?

I have figured out from reading here not to pick flowers from the garden but to go find the field of flowers east of the house and pick some in the field with or near a dragon.

Please help me find and get to Bill and Sadie's house. Thanks.

Ooh, I'm so excited. Wonder if we're going to get a Christmas drake or two-head this year. Probably not, but still.

Dusty, Bill and Sadie's house is kind of behind yours and to the left a bit, iirc?

Okay, I have been wandering for what seems like hours and I have not yet found Bill and Sadie's house  let alone any flowers.  I keep going behind my house which I think is north.  Help how do I get going and find the house I need? 

I have figured out from reading here not to pick flowers from the garden but to go find the field of flowers east of the house and pick some in the field with or near a dragon.

Please help me find and get to Bill and Sadie's house.  Thanks.

once you exit your house turn left and just follow the path up. it's the first house right there, with the red mailbox in the front

user posted image

the bottom right house is your own. the top one is bill and sadie's. c:

Edited by CowlRaven

Anyone elses Christmas wish to catch a leetle tree?

Mine is. ;;-;; I haven't got one yet! I DID get three CB coppers [of each color] though instead of a leetle tree so... small compensation I guess? I just made a mistake in influencing one and gotta wait until one of my friends has an open eggslot that I can trade it to them and get it back and reapply the influence AND incubate. -p- Blegh.

I want a leetle tree so bad though. <.< Come to papa! ;;A;;

Anyways I only have one egg slot open for the new eggs atm o-o I'll have a lot more open tomorrow yay. :3 Anyone else excited for what the new dragons would look like tonight? Along with the new mission in the game? :3