TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I repeat: Clearing cache and cookies is a good idea.

So i will abandon at least one egg of the new Holiday breed so there will be new eggs in the AP after they stop dropping in the cave.

Everthing is fine on my end.  ninja.gif

Using Firefox and doing as you wrote.. Refreshing the Bad Gateway..

And it worked!!!!

Thank you so much! <3

Oh, I almost forgot..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE 8D

Edited by Dragon-Firy

502 bad gateway for about three hours...

I'm able to catch the new eggs but can't continue the game(sad

Edit:Great!The game is working for me too!

Edited by yasa_xiao

It's WORKING !

*rushes through just in case...*

Back in the game now but not sure where Joe's house is - anyone?

Joe's in the shop from when you got the Axe and other tidbits.

Also, I was a little shocked at what Janus, the Holly Dragon did before the day was completed. That wasn't expected. laugh.gif

Joe's in the shop from when you got the Axe and other tidbits.

Also, I was a little shocked at what Janus, the Holly Dragon did before the day was completed. That wasn't expected. laugh.gif

Thanks muchly

After going up the wrong mountain I finally found the cave and Ansel xd.png

I was so happy to be able to interact with Janus and what he did was adorable =P

I managed to trap myself behind the second sliding rock in the mountain... v~v

I wanted to revisit some sights and had a look at the maps on the Wiki, but they can't be displayed because they "contain an error". Yesterday, everything worked just fine. Help?

Working again here.

I'm going back through the new areas and I've noticed that everything is running buttery smooth~ The whole game is running smoother, actually. The center of town and other populated areas still lag a bit while walking, though. Is the difference due to the lack of NPCs and warps in the wilderness areas?

On a side note: I kinda' wish I hadn't finished today's task yet since I can't go back in the cave area. :c

Edited by 11th

Luna is so beautiful *luv*

I love the whole game. Really fantastic and so much fun. Just wanted to say.

Happy Holidays for everyone. smile.gif

I haven't been able to connect either. I tried last night when eggs started dropping, then again 4 hours later and now. Wouldn't load any time.

I finally tried using a computer versus my phone and it worked.

On day 4 I got motion sickness slipping and sliding on the ice something terrible. I don't know if the reindeer got tired of laughing but they took pity on me after I'd had a long lie down on my bed and come back to try again and came to me so when I finally managed to get off the ice they followed me. Although I completed the day I didn't see nor get the item others did that ventured successfully across the ice and through the forest.

Today, getting brave with maps (thanks to Wiki) I ventured back. I crossed the icy pond and then went through the forest finding the item I would have never gotten had I not tried again today. Though I had tunnel vision I didn't see the cat, oh well. I feel I accomplished something. AND I didn't get motion sickness biggrin.gif

Wiki shows a flower bouquet in the inventory. In checking my inventory, even though I've completed all the days I don't show a flower bouquet. Does any one have flower bouquet in their inventory?

edit: spelling, as usual

another edit: wellDUH! I was reminded that I gave away my flower bouquet. <heading to make some spiked egg nog>

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I am so expecting to fight a pokemon in this cave right now. I keep thinking one will jump out at me.

EDIT: Hey, Janus the Holly was in last year's story too! smile.gif

Edited by EmmaD333

I am so expecting to fight a pokemon in this cave right now. I keep thinking one will jump out at me.

That's just what I thought! xd.png

Thank you to everyone who gave advice on finding the mine camp! I still haven't managed to find it, however. I just can't seem to find the right location.

I'm having so much fun with this game! HUGE HUGE HUGE shoutout to everyone who helped with this event! It's so cool! (Puns)

Wiki shows a flower bouquet in the inventory.  In checking my inventory, even though I've completed all the days I don't show a flower bouquet.  Does any one have flower bouquet in their inventory?

If you've done all the days, then you shouldn't have a flower bouquet - it would have been giving to Bill to cheer him up smile.gif

Edited by Areous

Oh praise BE, it finally loaded and I made it through the day ! Happy Christmas everyone. That WAS fun smile.gif

Game Creators - great kudos *applause* - is it possible that we will be able to explore the bits we missed exploring when we are done ? Just before it closes on whatever day it does ?

I want to go down the mine....

Hitchhiker's Guide reference gets a thumbs_up.png from me! <3

LOL I was about the say the same thing xd.png

WB