TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I can't find Perl's house. Have we ever seen Perl's house?

Pearl's house is south below the fountain and to the left.

I can't seem to push or pull the rocks in the caverns following the directions.

Are you pressing your interact button to grab the rocks? It only works on the gray ones, and you can only push/pull forward and backward. So if you've grabbed the rock from the top, you can only move up and down, not left or right.

I can't seem to push or pull the rocks in the caverns following the directions.

Read this: You press space while next to it. Then you move. Then you press space again to put it down. Is this what you're doing?

Read this: You press space while next to it. Then you move. Then you press space again to put it down. Is this what you're doing?

I was attempting to yes, but no luck.

*Tilts my head when I delivered the letter towards Janus.*

REALLY?!

laugh.gif It contains food!

Could you describe exactly what happens if you try? Can you not pick it up, or can you not move it after you've picked it up?

It wasn't letting me interact with them at first either. For some reason, going back, rereading the sign, and going to the rocks again worked for me? Worth a try, I guess.

And I got my two eggies from Alpine and Forest. I'm so excited to see what they'll look like all grown up! biggrin.gif

Pearl's house is south below the fountain and to the left.

Thank you so much. I couldn't remembering where she was.

Don't worry... I think the naughty choice would've been to steal, not pick wild ones. If you read her sign, it says to stay off. I think she's very particular about her flowers which would make taking some that much meaner and naughtier.

Ah well, I guess Rita, or what's her name, would forgive me. And they flowers grow wildly fast so it's alright. wink.gif It'll grow back. Rita, forgive me. I'll bring you a plant mage to you to fix things up.

Oh my goodness, the quest/story for today, the dragon is so pretty! wub.gif So many awesome dragons in this! biggrin.gif

*Edit* @DovahInAhrkZoriik: Dang, just when I was trying to stay nice the whole way through =( I didn't even see the sign when I picked the flowers until now ^^; I hope that doesn't affect anything too badly, I still want to be nice unsure.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

xd.png

bugger ..

the screen froze and I did NOT press decline ... but it did !!! mad.gif

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!

can we do a do over ????? sad.gif

am so not amused !!! blink.gif

whimper !!!

BUT .. fulfilled a dream regardless thanks to lovely Luna ..

sigh

I had trouble moving the rocks in the cave at first. Or rather I couldn't put them down! So I couldn't get them out of the way. They were just stuck to me and would go wherever I went, so I was blocked again. Finally I refreshed the page and everything worked fine after that. laugh.gif

The game is fun but I'm super stuck at the reindeer part. I can't even get to them because of the stupid ice. It's frustrating but fun too.

I'm stuck on the reindeer on the ice also. Like I'm assuming it's a puzzle of some sort? But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to bounce off of the rock I need.

The game is fun but I'm super stuck at the reindeer part. I can't even get to them because of the stupid ice. It's frustrating but fun too.

If you decide you've had enough, the wiki has the solution to how you get over the ice. smile.gif

Maybe it is the headache, but when pushing the rocks around my avatar would get stuck in the motion - kind of like when people would get stuck walking into a ledge and such. I'd stop using the keys but the pushing sound kept going on and my guy was going no where... I had to restart a few times until it stopped doing that. -__-

Either way, good round... 'Kind of sad, though. It looks like Ansel may have found a life mate. Dang it... I like Luna, too! Oh, well... He had three days to get to know her. He's got dibs. -__-

Good thing Ansel can jump off a ledge with a busted ankle! Otherwise... I guess I'd be carrying him.

Someone should do something about the fallen tree leading to south Nulhora. It's been five days since it was blown down. tongue.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

just

no

no

WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT I AM TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!? sad.gif That just means I am going to die young. gah

Edited by Lady Dragoon

just

no

no

WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT I AM TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!? :( That just means I am going to die young. gah

Obviously you should be naughty the next few days to cancel it out. :P

Who is Joe? Does he live in main town?

Joe is the shopkeeper, his store is west of the fountain (ie. where you got the axe on day 1).