TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

At least it a reliefe for me to see that I am not the only one who cannot access the game.

...anyhow...

I wish you all a merry Christmas!!! smile.gif

mad.gif

BAD SANTA !!!

did not want a bad gateway

for all

and for all ... well

rats !!!

cool.gif

It's down for me too sad.gif

At least we all know it isn't just us, but what a day for this to happen.

i played today's game more than an hour ago, then left my little green person back home. about ten minutes ago, i decided to wander around the village, and went to the flower field and to see if symon had changed his mind about the "ham". he still didn't want it, but the game is working for me. if i try to load another window, i get the bad gateway, but i seem to be able to wander around the flower field, though i can't pick any more flowers. maybe it's ok for me because i was already playing. i hope it gets fixed soon for everyone.

Edited by greycat

I completed the game about two hours ago, now I can't get in. No error or bad gateway, just the continual 'connecting'.

For me it tries to load eternally, then eventually gives a 502 error.

Hopefully I can get back to this some time when it's working later today… I'd hate to miss a day of this due to computer glitches.

Edit: Using Firefox 43.0 on Fedora Linux.

Edited by mpolo

For me it tries to load eternally, then eventually gives a 502 error.

Hopefully I can get back to this some time when it's working later today… I'd hate to miss a day of this due to computer glitches.

Edit: Using Firefox 43.0 on Fedora Linux.

I have the same problem. Won't load either using Chrome or Firefox. sad.gif

Edited by Felischia

Chrome, same problem, won't load.

And I got up extra early to do this before breakfast. xd.png

Let's wait then. sad.gif

(In fact the whole website is rather slow atm, even when loading the cave or my scroll)

Edited by Arlessiar

I completed the game about two hours ago, now I can't get in. No error or bad gateway, just the continual 'connecting'.

Lucky you. I got the 502 the minute I tried sad.gif

Nope, won't load for me either! I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and Opera on both Windows 7 and Linux.

Let's wait and see ^^

Having the same problem as everyone else sad.gif

It was working before and I was in the middle of trying to save the guy stuck in the cave, but now it gives me a 502 Bad Gateway and when I try to press continue, it would just say waiting for *dragcave website link* to respond and it would stay like that. It all started happening when this green/black box fell instead of what I'm guessing was supposed to be rock to block the entrance?

user posted image

I figure there are just too many people clicking around - particularly in the Biomes. The game could have a hard time from the flow of people before... I hate to think what might be happening to the site's server now... ninja.gif

ah i was just gonna ask if i was the only one, lol, will try later.

much to laggy anyways

Meh, patience, people. Should this problem take most of the day, we still have five more days not including this one.

Oh, I'm glad I came here. I was just going to play the game while egg-locked and I would have been worried if it had just been me having problems.

502 Gateway errors are typically networking or server errors. You can try refreshing but if it doesn't work, chances are it's something that needs to be waited out until wires get uncrossed.