TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Try moving it to the right instead of the left.

It stops about one rubble pile away from the nearest rock, pls hall ;-;

It stops about one rubble pile away from the nearest rock, pls hall ;-;

Have you tried pulling it southward?

I have the 'danger' music playing, and I'm on the latest day, but I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. .-. I'm in the reindeer area, but I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to be heading?

I loved this mission. xd.png Especially Janus! AHHHHHHH YAYS I saved printscreens of that conversation. xd.png What he does with the letter made me go "WHAAAAT? E^E" when that happened LOL!

And Luna is so cute and sweet. biggrin.gif I wish we could've seen the flying sprite of her DARNIT. <.< I was ready to capture that moment TTT_TTT But talking to Janus at last made it worth it! xd.png

I can now go to sleep. Finished today's quest and caught my two Christmas eggs! Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you to everyone who contributed in making this day come true wub.gif

I have the 'danger' music playing, and I'm on the latest day, but I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. .-. I'm in the reindeer area, but I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to be heading?

Go north past Bill and Sadie's house, and pretty much just keep going up, following the path.

Just tried that ;-;

If I'm remembering which rock is the third correctly, you have to push it all the way left, then go underneath it and push it all the way up the next part of the passage.

Where the heck is Joe's house?

I know I found it earlier, but I can't remember where! ohmy.gif

Just go to his shop. I wandered around for like 10 minutes before I remembered he was in the shop. xd.png

And Luna is so cute and sweet. biggrin.gif I wish we could've seen the flying sprite of her DARNIT. <.< I was ready to capture that moment TTT_TTT

Yes, I had my finger on the printscreen button too. ^^

If I'm remembering which rock is the third correctly, you have to push it all the way left, then go underneath it and push it all the way up the next part of the passage.

I tried, it doesn't work ;-;

Luna is so pretty. I delivered all the letters. Can anyone tell me what happens if you choose not to?

I'm just going to re-start the day in the morning, because it is 11:45 PM my time and I am soooooo tired. (Like I really shouldn't still be awake I'm so tired)

Go north past Bill and Sadie's house, and pretty much just keep going up, following the path.

Thank you so much! C:

Yeah, I was in the completely wrong area. :T I've gotten to the letter delivering part though, just gotta find Perl. ^^

I accidentally declined helping to deliver post. TWICE. And have my day completed!

It seems like I missed out half of the day sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I can't find Perl's house. Have we ever seen Perl's house?

Ok, someone needs to tell the "Hand" about this thing called Bird Messengers... Tie it to the leg, off they fly.... every castle is doing it.... And Luna couldn't stick around to fly me around to deliver these letters... C'mon she sat outside a Scary Cave for THREE DAYS unable to do anything but worry about Ansel ... Hmmm.... you know Ansel sounds a bit like Lancel.... Just ask for the Mother's Mercy... Anyways.... Like, I should totally get some screen time of me flying around on a Solstice delivering things... Its better than a miniature reindeer slay (whoops, sleigh, but that sausage comes from somewhere..) led by rudolph. I think Luna probably went to visit her old friend Quark for some Beans and a Holiday Flight Aflame. (Sorry, you are gonna have to visit Tab's to see that artwork).