TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

You can only collect 2 of the new holiday dragons tonight, right? Or did that change so you can get as many as you want, like Halloween?

Three, actually. But only three.

Edit: Whoops, never mind. I thought I read somewhere that one could have three CBs.

Edited by Capella

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4:

Part 1 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Part 2 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Do not open images if you want to do this challenge yourself!

For anybody still struggling on this part, quoting for you smile.gif

Edit: @Capella - I believe it is dropping for 3 days, but unless I missed something we should still only be able to grab 2 Caveborns?

Edited by Areous

So how many items are there to collect? I think I've done 6 days worth and i have the axe, reindeer treats and a pocket watch in my backpack. Also the present in my house. Anything else anyone found?

So how many items are there to collect? I think I've done 6 days worth and i have the axe, reindeer treats and a pocket watch in my backpack. Also the present in my house. Anything else anyone found?

I myself have the same - but I've been too distracted by the AP (and the show Hannibal tongue.gif) to actually go looking around for anything else... I've been meaning to do that though, so I'm curious too!

Do you have buyed all the other items from the general store?

I myself have the same - but I've been too distracted by the AP (and the show Hannibal tongue.gif) to actually go looking around for anything else... I've been meaning to do that though, so I'm curious too!

smile.gif

hope this is not a spoiler ..

axe

children nuggets

ham

mushroom peppers

cone of meat

reindeer treats

reindeer sausages

pocket watch

I had flowers too but they went when visiting the avalanche victim (Bill ??)

only picked them from one patch

cool.gif

Yeah, I had already grabbed all the general store stuff. Went running around the town again, a lot of stuff out there! But didn't find anything else to be picked up. So I guess that's all?

Edit: Took a peek at the wiki (perhaps I should have done that sooner...) so yup, I guess it is!

Edited by Areous

smile.gif

hope this is not a spoiler ..

axe

children nuggets

ham

mushroom peppers

cone of meat

reindeer treats

reindeer sausages

pocket watch

I had flowers too but they went when visiting the avalanche victim (Bill ??)

only picked them from one patch

cool.gif

I recognize almost everything but .... where did you get the reindeer sausages?

Edited by SullenCat

So I read some of this stuff and got all confused cuz I knew where Rita's Was, and I kept going East... but thats way out by the lake and the Bridge and Mines and.... we are even further east than that....

It would help if my dyslexic mind would not confuse east and west like it does right and left at times.... I should have just stayed with the landmarks I knew... I kept going out there going.. wow I see why everyone is afraid of getting caught... you can't get much past some of this stuff...

Now I feel bad when I see when I went more east..

So I think when the Quaker (my name for greens) is really wanting SAM not HAM who is on his way to the Citadel to gain Knowledge which the Green Dragon probably needs to help us fight the White Walkers, but the problem is Sam is on his way with Frodo way north past lots of stuff up past the swaps and to Mordor which we haven't unlocked access to ... Sam kinda has a Ham shape too, they probably are the same in the dragon's mind. But we probably need Sam's knowledge and Frodo's Ring of Power to really be able to stop the upcoming zombie snowman hordes.... Don't you think its a little strange the "snow men" are talking... I bet they are spies from the WhiteWalker army and you have no idea what advantages you are giving to them... don't talk to them unless you have an axe and fire and stuff! They could kill you! And steal your HamLike meats, but they probably want the Children Nuggets to offer to The Whatever Evil Ice Altar Gods....

I recognize almost everything but .... where did you get the reindeer sausages?

Visit the shop where you bought most of the food. New foods appeared there at some point, and I believe that was one of them.

Visit the shop where you bought most of the food. New foods appeared there at some point, and I believe that was one of them.

Thanks!

First time I played the ice skating thing I never got past it. I guess the game got tired of waiting for me to figure it out because one of the reindeer wound up on the ice with me and I managed to have them follow me from there. Ice skating miniature reindeer are really cute! I did go back and finish the game properly, though. That was a tough one!

Now I wish I'd unleashed an ice skating reindeer horde upon the city. Ahh, regrets . . .

One hour, 6 minutes away from the Christmas 2015 Drop! Who's excited?! I know I am!

biggrin.gif

to quote Meg Ryan .... YES ! YES !! YES !!! wink.gif

One hour, 6 minutes away from the Christmas 2015 Drop! Who's excited?! I know I am!

I'm excited - but not enough to stay up until Midnight to try my hand (I'll wait until the midnight rush has gone)

Though Christmas eggs are usually ridiculously easy to get due to the 2 per scroll limit, so I'm not too worried.

I hope everyone remembers that the eggs are going to fall for 3 days, and will fall all thru Christmas Day....so don't jam up the Cave with frantic catchings....the eggs aren't going anywhere, and then we won't have such bad lag.

57 minutes! Although I doubt I'll be staying on until then.

^yurp. Three days, plus the two-per-scroll. No biggie, guys.

Ooooooone hour! I'm staying up!

laugh.gif

DITTO !!

soooo love to eggnap ... aka steal !! tongue.gif

see my Avatar ..

the Wolfie part of me loves to lie in wait

tail twitching in anticipation ..

YES !!!

SUCCESS !!!

or not ... wink.gif