TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

where does pearl live to hand her the mail?

Go south from the central fountain. Her house is the first on the left.

thank you very much xd.png

No problem ^^ Merry Christmas c:

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work in the mini game. It's really cool, love it!

Also, I wanted to say I got really excited when I saw the Pushing Daisies reference! Huzzah! smile.gif

SO I found the mouth of the cave, but how do I get there?

More info on your problem? Where are you/why can't you get to the cave?

SO I found the mouth of the cave, but how do I get there?

It's not that cave, you are too far west. The cave you need to go in has nothing blocking the way so there should be no question of how to get inside. Walk directly north from your house and there is a new path. It isn't the same route as the ice maze/reindeer section.

I just realized that spoiler dragon had its head in the window. That was fantastic.

I can't believe the "Decline" option was first. Of course I accidentally pressed it because I was used to pressing enter to forward the dialogue in most RPGs I've played. Not a fan of having a popup window immediately come up as the text finishes, because the instinct is to press the button to forward the text and then the window pops up after pressing. Or maybe it was intended as a trip up point on purpose rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ashywolf

If you've done all the days, then you shouldn't have a flower bouquet - it would have been giving to Bill to cheer him up smile.gif

Oh, I see. Yes, I did give the flower bouquet to Bill.

I was thinking I was having a senior (as in old people's) moment but on second thought I realized that I need to make some spiked egg nog wink.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Just finished today's day in the game. Loved the Hitchhiker reference! However, I have a lot of items still, (like the pocketwatch, and a ton of meat,) and I know for one the green dragon /still/ won't take the ham? Do we know how many more days there are or where I'm supposed to take the meats and pocketwatch? :/

Also, Luna was pretty biggrin.gif

EDIT:

I can't believe the "Decline" option was first. Of course I accidentally pressed it because I was used to pressing enter to forward the dialogue in most RPGs I've played. Not a fan of having a popup window immediately come up as the text finishes, because the instinct is to press the button to forward the text and then the window pops up after pressing.

I think it's one of those Zelda things to make sure you're paying attention >u> *thinking of Kaepora Gaebora* In all seriousness, though, I've nearly pressed the "naughty" (?) almost every day of the past few days, just barely stopping myself to move down one and press the "nice" one. :V

Edited by Kira-san

Just finished today's day in the game. Loved the Hitchhiker reference! However, I have a lot of items still, (like the pocketwatch, and a ton of meat,) and I know for one the green dragon /still/ won't take the ham? Do we know how many more days there are or where I'm supposed to take the meats and pocketwatch? :/

Also, Luna was pretty biggrin.gif

EDIT:

I think it's one of those Zelda things to make sure you're paying attention >u> *thinking of Kaepora Gaebora*

The newer ones definitely give you a warning before the dialogue comes up, though I seem to recall its usually just a pause of 3 seconds with the "dialogue forward button" missing before it shows up. Still better than instant popup c:

I remember this in older RPGs. But that trend has been broken more recently.

My tree was drooping, I thought I watered it every day but I must have missed one somehow...I expect I watered it before starting the quest or something like that. The tree probably "resets" when the quest is started, expecting you to water it at the end.

Edited by Ashywolf

My tree was drooping, I thought I watered it every day but I must have missed one somehow...I expect I watered it before starting the quest or something like that. The tree probably "resets" when the quest is started, expecting you to water it at the end.

The tree's health is dependent on the choice you make, not actually if you water it everyday or not. If you make the nice decision, the tree looks healthy. If you make the naughty decision, the tree appears droopy. ^^

Help! I'm stuck behind the third rock! I can only get it to move horizontally, and I don't have enough room to get to the top or bottom.

EDIT: I managed to get the rock out of the way. Just don't ask me how. dry.gif

Edited by Moondragon007

Help! I'm stuck behind the third rock! I can only get it to move horizontally, and I don't have enough room to get to the top or bottom.

Drop it, re-maneuver yourself, and try again?

The tree's health is dependent on the choice you make, not actually if you water it everyday or not. If you make the nice decision, the tree looks healthy. If you make the naughty decision, the tree appears droopy. ^^

oHH I see. Does watering it actually contribute to anything then?

Edited by Ashywolf

oHH I see. Does watering it actually contribute to anything then?

I think it just lets you know which choice you made. =p

I can't get the rock to move, help please??

What are you trying? Did you read the sign in the cave before moving the rocks?

I can't get the rock to move, help please??

What are you trying? Did you read the sign in the cave before moving the rocks?

I did, tried again and it seems to be working now. thanks.

I managed to get through the day, but I was sliding all over the place... I slid right into poor Janus xd.png

More info on your problem? Where are you/why can't you get to the cave?

It's completely blocked in by a fence, unless there's another bridge? I'm at the post office and I can see the cave, but the fence surrounds it.