TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

A part of me wants to wait for awhile to try to catch the new eggs, I know it will probably be easier in the morning or afternoon, but a part of me really wants to be among the first to get them!

Managed to snag one. Alpine seems the most populated, so mine is from the volcano. The eggs are pretty. I guess they won't be red and green like I had hoped, but surely beautiful nontheless.

I got mine from the Alpine after a bit of work in the lag. biggrin.gif Will wait until tomorrow for my second thanks to my other eggs not hatching yet. >^> *pokes them* Come out for some holiday candy? *waggles hand temptingly*

I love the egg color of light blue and yellows biggrin.gif It gives me hope that the dragon will be blue and gold, my most FAVE color combination EVAH. >U<~~ And it'll be my FIRST CB winter holiday ones since I first joined this site and got my Snow Angels. biggrin.gif WHOOT WHOOT!

Now onto whatever new mission the game presents us with tonight. <u<~~

Thank you so much for the wonderful game and new dragons there TJ and all yous spriters! biggrin.gif Happy holidays everyone! X3 <3 Hope there's a raffle. oxo;;

Edit: Started the game now and AHHHHH I could talk to Janus the Holly!!!! He only replied back "..." but hey its better than being totally ignored! AHHH YES!

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I wonder how many days there are to the game in total!  I never want it to end.

There are 12 days. Unfortunately it will be end with this year.

Edited by sh20000sh

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Reminder for today's quest :)

Mail delivery > employee safety! A++ employer lmao

Luna, y u no fly to town and ask for help?? D:

As soon as I walked into the cave I kid you not I inwardly groaned ughhh here come the zubats. Then I remembered I was safe and all was well. :'D

Ansel is really cute with his spiky hair and little scarf. Can this be a Fire Emblem / Harvest Moon esque dating game please he's adorable I'll take him

Luna sticking her head in the window was so cute, haha.

EMPLOYER BEING A GREEDY GRUBBER CONFIRMED. I gotta do everything man, ughhh.

Although, watching Janus eat his letter was worth it, haha.

Merry Christmas to everyone! biggrin.gif

I haven't caught one of the new eggs yet but I've found two nice low time eggs in the AP, so I'm happy for now. I'm sure I'll be able to catch my two Christmas eggs before the time runs out.

I hope Santa brings everything you were hoping for this year. biggrin.gif

I love how the Holly when you deliver the mail, just eats the mail instead xd.png Delivering the mail was fun!

Edited by lollipop00

Wooooh. My game went really weird for a second. I went out side my house when Hand called me, but when I came out, HAND was there and then we kept moving down the screen instead of staying still.

And we moved down...

and down...

and down...

and down...

and down to the edge of the village, when I finally finished the conversation. Then HAND ran at me, and pushed me up...

and up...

and up...

and up...

and up until I reached my house and pushed me back inside.

It was really weird.

When I came out again, Hand was there and we talked normally.

I wonder what kind of glitch was that. It seems to have fixed itself though...

*shrug*

As soon as I walked into the cave I kid you not I inwardly groaned ughhh here come the zubats. Then I remembered I was safe and all was well. :'D

Yes! I wasn't the only one! biggrin.gif

We are safe from Zubats in Valkemare!

I need help, I can't move the third rock, I don't know if it's a glitch or what, but I want to finish the day

Didn't find one glitch in the game tonight. It was fun and quick.

Caught my 2 Christmas eggs before I came to the event.

Now I need to go to bed so Santa can come. Merry Christmas everyone!

I need help, I can't move the third rock, I don't know if it's a glitch or what, but I want to finish the day

Try moving it to the right instead of the left.