TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

It's completely blocked in by a fence, unless there's another bridge? I'm at the post office and I can see the cave, but the fence surrounds it.

99% sure you have the wrong cave. The right one is pretty far north.

Spoiler - start from the center of town and go north, following the little bits of clear trail. Eventually you'll see a sign saying "Northern forests" or something like that; you're on the right track. Keep going north and eventually you'll run right into Luna.

It's completely blocked in by a fence, unless there's another bridge? I'm at the post office and I can see the cave, but the fence surrounds it.

Are you looking for Ansel? Keep exploring (northward). You should run into a friend first who helps guide you to Ansel.

Bah...can't find Joe's house...

Joe is the shopkeeper/store owner you got the axe from. He's in his shop to the north of the town square before you actually leave town.

Joe is the shopkeeper/store owner you got the axe from. He's in his shop to the north of the town square before you actually leave town.

Thanks, Sock! Figures it be the one that doesn't have a sign...xd.png

I think Joe is the shopkeeper.... ninja.gif

Got in after the bad gateway and completed today!! I've really enjoyed this game (the hitchhikers reference was cool!)

How many more days to we have?

Merry Christmas to everyone and a special thanks to TJ and all who have made this a UBERFUN holiday!

Edited by a_god_s

Today is day 7, right? And we have 12 days for this, right? So Wednesday should be the last one?

I declined. I chose the naughty option. Oops. I really just went through the dialogue too fast and didn't know I'd selected that until it was too late. Dang. I have to remember to go slower through the dialogue. But Luna was so pretty, I love her! And the cave maze was actually pretty fun.

Are you looking for Ansel? Keep exploring (northward). You should run into a friend first who helps guide you to Ansel.

thanks; I ended up with the sliding bug again so 'll probably try tomorrow

In which direction do I have to move the second stone in the cave? When I try to pull it down, I can hear it grind/move, but nothing is happening. unsure.gif

Edit. Got it. smile.gif

Edited by Felischia

I loved today's quest! smile.gif The "friend" who helped with finding Ansel was a nice surprise - I accepted the offer later and I loved seeing the reactions of those who got the letters (Janus' reaction literally made me laugh out loud!)

Yesterday's quest was to find the flowers for Bill, right?

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Still can't figure out where to find Pearl. Anybody with a hint? xd.png

I assume you mean for letter delivery?

Hint - in earlier days, when she would give us a quest and leave, she would always go south.

Full spoiler - go southwest, just below the town circle.

Edited by AGYK

I accidentally declined to deliver the letters. sad.gif It's the first naughty thing I've done in the game and I didn't even mean to. Now I feel awful AND I missed more gameplay because of it.

QAQ aaaa! I was so excited to deliver letters to people that I pushed the thing too fast and declined! Is...is there any way to redo the day I really wanted to deliver letters that sounded so much fun-

QAQ aaaa! I was so excited to deliver letters to people that I pushed the thing too fast and declined! Is...is there any way to redo the day I really wanted to deliver letters that sounded so much fun-

If you got the day complete message, there's no way to re-do, sorry. D:

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

RATS !!

my screen froze ... decline went on without me ..

and then bad gateway ...

sigh

O-oh...thank you for letting me know. It pops up the day complete message instantly after the guy expresses disappointment so I guess I'm done for the day...it doesn't penalize us too bad for being a terrible person right? That was the first mistake I've made.

My reaction to today's task;

Yay, I can finally talk to the Holly! biggrin.gif

Janus, whut? blink.gif

Janus, no.

That's not what you do with letters, you silly dragon... unsure.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

O-oh...thank you for letting me know. It pops up the day complete message instantly after the guy expresses disappointment so I guess I'm done for the day...it doesn't penalize us too bad for being a terrible person right? That was the first mistake I've made.

Nope, I do not believe so. ^^

Lol! What are Children Nuggets? I saw them listed but went with Raindeer Sausages.

Nuggets shaped like children.

~

Janus why. Staph it.

Please use the edit button unless it's been a while or you're doing a lot of coding (such as multiple quotes).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler