TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Mine are almost ready to hatch, 3 more hours. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My first blue should hatch in 6 hours, but the rest won't be until late tomorrow. I hope to replace it with another blue egg, which will give me 8 of each color so far.

Edited by purplehaze

I have one blue hatching in two hours, but I'll only be able to catch one silver/white if they are dropping.

My three little blue eggs hatched so I grabbed one more for posterity's sake. Still lots of blue eggs dropping! These are so pretty.

Still can't wait for those silver ones to drop though! Really hope they are the next color to drop even though all these light theories/moon size theories make it seem like we may get another round of golds and bronzes before then.

I got one more hour till mine hatch, cannot wait to see some hatchies!

It's a good thing I raised quite a bit of Red Dragons in between releases. Coming in really handy now.

...of course I missed the July release so yeah...

NEEEEEEEEEEEH.

I ran out of incubates so theres still a day for me D:

I bred all of my Red dragons a couple of days ago, so they should be coming through the AP in a day or so.

Sweet, two of my reds got off cool down now and I incubated 2 eggs! 1 hour left smile.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

I still have a day and an hour for my first 4 ;;^;; I shall glory in the cute little indigo hatchlings on your scrolls instead until mine hatch. ;;^;;

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

My last Bronze egg and my Summer hatched and one of my Bronze grew up, as well as a Blue-Banded from the AP, so I had two egg slots open. Filled 'em with my 6th and 7th Indigo eggs. biggrin.gif The first of my Indigo eggs hatches in an hour, and the scroll unlocks again in about 3 hours. rolleyes.gif

This is very legit.

In other news, only 3 hrs now until my Indigos start to hatch.

Some of mine still have five days and around three hours.My two i grabbed last have been getting sick and i had to fog them.I hope they will be ok till tomorrow.

First of my blues hatched, but I still have a bronze that will hatch in 21 hrs  rolleyes.gif

A bit like having a grandson older than your son. cool.gif

Edited by antennakit

Anybody got any ideas of when the Silvers will drop? I've got four egg slots becoming available within the next hour and a half.

I just want three more Sapphires. One from each biome. sad.gif Still no sighting of them after the one that for that i was not fast enough...

Edited by Tigerkralle

My Indigo Lunars are finally hatching, and they're so cute! *hugs her hatchlings*smile.gifwub.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Silvers shouldn't start dropping until the 9th, if it keeps up with the 4-day cycles.

2 hours. 2 hours until (some of) my blues hatch. *pokes them*