TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

mine are taking forever because i need more reds

MOAR MOAR MOAR!

i wish i had a ton of reds but they are scarce on the ap and i hate caveborn rearing and avoid it when i can

but i will be raising these beauties from the cave thats for sure

maybe not the bronzes very often (not fan of brown) but the silvers and golds all the time but ONLY caveborns....its how i hoard its rough and discriminatory but bronze fans will love it, one less person in the cave competing for them after all

Edited by blockEdragon

I have small holes in most of my blue eggies now. I don't actually have them in ERs, just three sites, and I think I'll let them keep going and hatch on their own without ERing them. Why? I don't know. Just for a change of pace.

Haven't seen a single one in Alpine for ages - of course, that's probably a lag issue...

Edit: Lol, saw several Zenos, an Ice and some other unCommons but so far, not even once did a Blue noon come in. xd.png (OK, bad puns R I.)

Edit: nor did a blue moon, lol... until now! biggrin.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

I haven't noticed any difference in difficulty outside of the lack of a flood for bronzes initially.

Is it my imagination, or are these eggs becoming harder to get with each new color?

Blue were easier to get than Bronze for me. Can't comment on Gold since I grabbed those during the initial flood.

Is it my imagination, or are these eggs becoming harder to get with each new color?

If you've only just started hunting for your blues, it may seem so, because the flooding for that colour has pretty much finished. When the new colour is first released, there's a mini flood of them, making them easier to catch but a bit harder if you come to the game later.

(Exception is the Bronze eggs in this case where the flooding came a day or two after they changed from Gold to Bronze, but yeah)

It took 2794 views for my first blue egg to hatch and my 2nd one is at 2995 and still hasn't hatched, but it has a giant hole in it, and is now over 3000 views. ohmy.gif

Edited by StormBirdRising

Just went to a hatchery and noticed that there were still golden lunars that didn't grow up (extreme ERs, but still blink.gif). As for the browns, one more adult is on my scroll, another two should grow up soon enough, while others might take just a tad longer. smile.gif

Either way I'm happy with what I got. smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

For some reason last night I was dreaming of a fifth colour lol.

I visioned them in pale pink, God knows why. blink.gif

So did I!

O.o

Hahahaha cool. tongue.gif We may be dragons with ability to communicate through telepathy. wink.gif

Well, in my mind these wings would look amazing with any basic body color, but pale pink and mint green (two out of my four favourite colors) would look best in my opinion. smile.gif

Hahahaha cool. tongue.gif We may be dragons with ability to communicate through telepathy. wink.gif

Well, in my mind these wings would look amazing with any basic body color, but pale pink and mint green (two out of my four favourite colors) would look best in my opinion. smile.gif

Oooooh. Mint green with the gold would make an awesome lineage.

A couple of mine have started to hatch. I forgot how pretty the blues are as hatchies. happy.gif

Yeah, my blues are finally hatching. I'll have a nice bunch of slots open, so I might breed a few promises and glomp gifts.

Mine are going to hatch in 22 hours or so, except for one that has to wait a bit longer. Which is great because I want my pink male to get off that cooldown already and influence it. smile.gif

Bronzes are starting to grow up, blue eggs are beginning to crack. smile.gif Looking forward to having the hatchies on my scroll. I absolutely love that color... smile.gif

Mine are going to hatch in 22 hours or so, except for one that has to wait a bit longer. Which is great because I want my pink male to get off that cooldown already and influence it. smile.gif

You only have one male pink? huh.gif

Edited by antennakit

After my eggies hatch, I'm hiding my scroll again. I have hardly ever had to do that in my 8 years here in the Cave. But I have to for now anyways. sad.gif