TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

*Pokes indigo eggs* How can four of you be ER, have over 1k views, and still not have cracks?

Least one is finally starting to crack.

*Pokes indigo eggs* How can four of you be ER, have over 1k views, and still not have cracks?

Least one is finally starting to crack.

Mine all have over 2k in views, but the two that just reached the 4 day marked hatched instantly. *is pleased*

cool.gif

Watching the Hatcheries viewers is like a preview of holiday weeks - they're filled with the same color in waves. All shiny gold, then bronze, and now they're looking very blue...

Most of my blues/indigos will hatch in the next few hours - do I grab more, or leave space for silvers? (are they projected to be dropping Tuesday or Wednesday?)

Edit: I'm looking happily over my shiny pile of golds, bronzes, and indigos. Then looking at them again in dismay when I realize how many new dragons deserve cool names, and how long it may take for inspiration to strike.

Edited by Gryphonic

5 people is Desert, and I still couldn't catch a blue! xd.png Either my clicking has slowed down, or everyone else is speeding up xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

5 people is Desert, and I still couldn't catch a blue! xd.png Either my clicking has slowed down, or everyone else is speeding up xd.png

I just caught 2 from the Desert, so I assume that the problem is you. Time for bed? cool.gif

Edited by antennakit

I just caught 2 from the Desert, so I assume that the problem is you.  Time for bed?   cool.gif

No, it's only 8:48 pm here, too early for to sleep yet ^^; I think what it is, is that by the time i see the correct egg description and by the time I click it, it's gone ^^; So maybe it is me... ^^;

*Edit* Finally caught what I needed biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

biggrin.gif Just picked up my 8th blue, now that the previous ones have hatched. These are so pretty.

Mass breed on September 28 for the Blood Moon, anyone? smile.gif

Is it Sept this year? Either way, love this idea <3 After they're all released, you should totally take this to the Breeding board as a project biggrin.gif

For those asking about predictions, here are some educated guesses based on the information we have:

- GoNs produced: It's not planned out yet, but LadyLyzar has said she would want the Lunar Heralds to have an elemental affinity to Light. If this ends up being the case, we can estimate with good certainty that if an Avatar can be produced, it will be the Avatar of Creation. Keep in mind that the dragons may not have an elemental affinity added on-site yet- if this is the case, any breedings resulting in Avatar(s) will appear as glitched fogballs (this event occurred on Valentine's Day 2015 with Heartstealing Dragons).

- Silver drop: There was a case already of a change in moon phase but no change in colour drop- remember that Bronze eggs dropped when Cirion was during the New Moon and Waxing Crescent phases. Because of this, a change in phase is not the best thing to be using for predictions. Instead, I would use time frame, as that has been the most consistent so far. Gold and Bronze eggs dropped for approximately 4 days; if this patterns continues, including the change occurring at 8pm EST/EDT, we expect Silver eggs to drop between Sept 9-10.

Silvers shouldn't start dropping until the 9th, if it keeps up with the 4-day cycles.

Ok great. Thanks for the heads-up, Marie19R wink.gif

Four hatched, three more to go. Until then catching nothing more.

Edited by Condorflight

My first blue one just hatched and I was able to catch another in the Desert. This gives me, if all goes right, four pairs. Now I can relax whether I catch more blues or not.

If there is a 4-day span between the color drops (I know it's only a guess), I'm in trouble, I'll still be locked rolleyes.gif

Are the Lunar Heralds dropping less in Alpine?

I think they drop the same, but the alpine seems to almost always have more people there trying to grab eggies.

I'm waiting on an ER egg to hunt - it was in 6 fansites, had less than 350 U Views at 4D 1H and will probably take forever to hit even 400, lol.

But it hopefully won't take me forever to catch the Alpine Blue I need to make a 2nd pair, so what the heck, lol.

Tried to get the Volcano pair I needed ... and ended up with FIVE blue eggies! Once they're off cooldown the extras will go to the Departure thread.

Tried to get the Volcano pair I needed ... and ended up with FIVE blue eggies! Once they're off cooldown the extras will go to the Departure thread.

I always pick up some AP eggs to take up space that I don't want filled

the 5 hour wait drives me nuts.

All mine have hatched ( but one) so I am now doing some code hunting!

Congrates on everyone's indigo eggs hatching mine are not still and the fogged ones still sick.Gently looks at sick eggs worriedly.

Edited by Laryal

I finally got the space to grab a second indigo from the volcano. That's one pair from each biome. happy.gif