TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

The first eggs that I hunted down myself won't hatch for another 15 hours, but that's OK. I can wait. biggrin.gif

After being egglocked this whole release I'm anxious that it's starting to clear up. It's so hard to resist the greedy urge to fill my egg slots before the silvery ones pop in!

That stubborn pink finally had his rest and just influenced my remaining lunar herald egg to be male. Hopefully the hatchies I managed to snag will cooperate and be females. If not, then, oh well, gender swap trade threads it is! biggrin.gif

Just to be sure, I grabbed 3 Pinks from the AP waiting for things to happen and now have 2 females and a male. Hope my hatchies mature before the Silvers drop.

I'm taking them in, realizing half of them are CB, and working on my sprite collections xd.png

I'm taking them in, realising half of them are CB, and keeping them for my Dragons of the World project. I MUST stay away from the biomes, because I always come home with some CB Stripes. laugh.gif

Of course, the "incuhatchable" status is merely hypotetical, so they take forever to hatch and clog my scroll. laugh.gif

Meanwhile, Lunars are enriching my pool of potential Holiday mates.

I'd like the silvers to happen tonight...I'm ready for them.

Edited by Riverwillows

Technically, I am too, with 11 hatchies (2 of which will mature in 4 hours or so).

I wouldn't mind the silver's dropping tonight either... I think I'm more eager for the drops to be done so I can have a breather from the constant hunting, lol. Can't decide on a favorite color with the LH's though. tongue.gif

No silver Lunar Heralds yet... I need to step away from the computer screen, lol!

Seriously! We all do! I can't do anything until tomorrow morning anyway due to egg and hatchie lock, so why am I lurking?

Seriously! We all do! I can't do anything until tomorrow morning anyway due to egg and hatchie lock, so why am I lurking?

It's just so tempting...and no one wants to miss the first flood! I mean, what if it floods all night, and then the eggs are already sparse by tomorrow morning! And...and...and...

...yeah. I'm a little bit addicted. rolleyes.gif

Well my Blues hatched now just waiting on my pinks to come back before the silvers drop.

Sadly I have school so I can not stay up to see if the silvers drop but I'll get up early and check before I have to go in the morning.

Ooh I hope they come out tonight!

Otherwise I may get locked with AP eggs xd.png

But look what I got from the AP! -> And it's a Z-Code! Hurry up silvers, otherwise I may go AP hunting tonight xd.png

I have a differend time zone than most of you have, so I can't need the silver ones now, my eggs won't hatch in time....

My timezone is CET (6 hours ahead of cave time) so it's gonna be early morning and coffee sipping during your night. In that case, I'll just wait for the 14 hours or so to tick away and say... bring it on!

Have one to many female Bronze Lunars. Dang it.

I had the luck to be able to get a gender swap on the trading threads of this forum - you should give it a shot! smile.gif

So far I have 11 CB Blue Lunar Heralds and am hoping for at least one more before silvers drop so hopefully they do not drop tonight.

So far I have 11 CB Blue Lunar Heralds and am hoping for at least one more before silvers drop so hopefully they do not drop tonight.

I hope they drop tomorrow too! I still have three more Blues that need to hatch.

I don't think they'll drop tonight, but if they do I'm totally unprepared. xd.png Though even if they drop tomorrow I'll be down an eggslot since I caught a Chrono just now.

I think the blues will still be dropping tonight just because it's only been two days since we got them... or did I miscalculate? blink.gif

I inchuhatched and grabbed more eggs yesterday, so I think it's closer to 3 days since the indigos dropped. The Silvers should drop tomorrow.

Some of my brown lunars have yet to grow up, but I think they should be all adults tomorrow. Time to fog them all and leave to bed. *yawns*