TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

wow seven (that must have taken ages) i only grabbed four for equal genders and stuff

but to be able to have seven eggs 0_0 how many hatchlings can you have a million?

You need to have 500 adult dragons.

I just realized ... it's quite fitting that I'm catching the blues today. On my birthday. Since my birthstone is sapphire. <3

Definitely gonna have to name one September Sapphire. <3

Happy birthday, Raikielia! biggrin.gif

I just caught one more blue, but then misclicked a Nebula, so I am locked again for 5 hours. Next egg hatches in 8 hours. I'm going to bed! Nothing more to do here tonight. wink.gif

Happy birthday Raikielia!

21 hours until my blues can hatch. *pets bronze hatchies and toddles off to bed*

What's dropping at the moment? Is it a flood?

I have gold and bronze and am hoping I didn't miss anything that isn't currently available.

Edited by diaveborn

Thank you :D

edit: do they come up only on :x5 ?

I think I give up on seeing them cause I have to go to bed soon.

If anyone could tell me, has a theory developed to rarity, that would be great because if they're looking to be super common I won't worry about it tonight.

Edited by diaveborn

I just realized ... it's quite fitting that I'm catching the blues today. On my birthday. Since my birthstone is sapphire. <3

Happy birthday! biggrin.gif Mine won't be in a few weeks, until the 14th so I hope the indigos will drop on that day - like if the lunar calendar lined up right. *^* *praaays*

But for now happy birthday! biggrin.gif We share the badass birthstone of sapphires! <3

edit: do they come up only on :x5 ?

I think I give up on seeing them cause I have to go to bed soon.

If anyone could tell me, has a theory developed to rarity, that would be great because if they're looking to be super common I won't worry about it tonight.

The main flood is over, but they still come up reliably on the 5, mostly in desert and volcano.

Thank you :) I saw one so far but didn't get it, and my chances of getting any that I see probably aren't worth staying awake I think.

Goodnight and happy hunting :)

are the next ones silver ones? I'm just wondering when golds come back? smile.gif

Two of my Bronze's gendered correctly, now hopefully I get another male and female to freeze as hatchies! Hopefully it's the named ones, so I can abandon the unnamed ones for someone to grab~

Just noticed that TJ fixed his dragons so that he has frozen S2 hatchies now~

Oh, happy birthday! And you have a beautiful birthstone. wub.gif

I caught another from the volcano this morning, but at first I though that I had missed it. sad.gif

Happy Birthday, Raikielia! smile.gif

Glad to hear that you're catching your favorite color eggs. smile.gif

I hope they become uncommon. But not rare. Pleeeeease not rare! My internet and my fingers just can't handle rares... *sad sigh*

When my birthday comes around (24 May) again I'm going to HAVE TO grab some of these as they are my new fave dragon species.

Just realized that in all this rush and madness I somehow managed to influence an egg wrong. sad.gif Now I have three male influenced hatchlings and five female influenced hatchlings. Great. dry.gif

If anyone is willing to help me out by trading with me (must be an alpine male) I'd appreciate it, thank you. smile.gif

Thank God I was more careful with influencing the blue and golden eggs. Must remember not to repeat the same mistake with silver eggs.

Just realized that in all this rush and madness I somehow managed to influence an egg wrong. sad.gif Now I have three male influenced hatchlings and five female influenced hatchlings. Great. dry.gif

If anyone is willing to help me out by trading with me (must be an alpine male) I'd appreciate it, thank you. smile.gif

Thank God I was more careful with influencing the blue and golden eggs. Must remember not to repeat the same mistake with silver eggs.

Actually, I always try to have more females than males (at least one), so that when I try to breed, the chances of the only pair refusing becomes less...

Since I influenced all of the eggs, I don't know whether the Lunars tend to gender more heavily on the male or the female side.

I always influence them to be pairs, so if I catch six eggs, I influence them to get three males and three females. smile.gif This time I made that mistake, and no influences failed on me yet. sad.gif

Anyway, is it still early for me to ask if anyone's blue eggs at least started cracking?

YAY my hellhorse egg finally hatched. xd.png Took me two separate drops in Desert to nab me an indigo egg even with like 9 other people there. Thank gods I tried in the dead of night after most people are already egglocked and left for bed. @_@

But now I have three pairs of indigos. >:3 All influenced right too. >XD When the first 4 hatch and there are still indigos dropping I will endevour to go out and get another pair! <3 Then I'll save my last four eggslots after that for the silvers whenever they drop. xd.png That way I get maximum indigos and still get two breeding pairs of silvers! <3 Yays~

Good luck on all your dragon needs! :3 I have to wait over a day for my first 4 indigos to crack. dry.gif

Anyway, is it still early for me to ask if anyone's blue eggs at least started cracking?

Mine still have a full 24 hours to go before they will even *start* cracking... *sigh*

Actually, I always try to have more females than males (at least one), so that when I try to breed, the chances of the only pair refusing becomes less...

Since I influenced all of the eggs, I don't know whether the Lunars tend to gender more heavily on the male or the female side.

Wouldn't it work the same in reverse? Like if you had 5 males and 1 female you'd still have 5 shots at getting a compatible PB couple. xd.png

I don't think any breed of dragon has a specific gender ratio like in Pokémon. It's all 50/50 far as I know. ^^

I don't think any breed of dragon has a specific gender ratio like in Pokémon. It's all 50/50 far as I know. ^^

Well, outside of Bright Pinks, Valentine, and Christmas dragons, anyway.