TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Caught the last two bronzes I need for my scroll goals from the AP; thanks to whoever dropped them. smile.gif As soon as I can snag a gender swap for my one excess femme bronze, I'm all set there. happy.gif *pokes hatchies with the GROWNAO stick*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Eastern dragons are the serpentine, usually wingless, four-legged type of dragons. Silvers, Shimmers, Gemshards, Heartstealing, Striped River, and Radiant Angel are the Easterns we have in-game.

Do RAs really count? I thought Easterns by rule had to be wingless. RA's look more like an Eastern-inspired Western but still a Western...

Do RAs really count? I thought Easterns by rule had to be wingless. RA's look more like an Eastern-inspired Western but still a Western...

I always thought RAs were Eastern-ish Westerns, too. huh.gif *is prepared to be corrected*

Dang catching bronzes in the AP is really difficult... oh well I have 4, I can be happy with that.

Oh wow, the entire AP is filled with incuhatchable eggs. Too bad I'm egglocked, and will continue be for another week since the Silvers haven't dropped yet. Sigh....so tempting....

All of my sapphire lunars have hatched, thank you to the very amazing and kind person who helped me incuhatch them wub.gif

I can't wait for the silver ones :3

I just caught two more blue lunars, and I'm going to gift them to a very close friend of mine who is struggling to get them herself. Can't wait for them to stay with me for another five hours so I can teleport them to her. wub.gif

Hoping to catch a blue one before silvers come out. The blues seem to have much higher demand, that or my internet has sucked during the blue release because 0 blue eggs is much less than the 8 golds and 8 bronze/coppers I was able to obtain before.

EDIT: And then of course they become easy to catch. Figures.

Edited by Ashywolf

I lost track, either tonight or tomorrow. Regardless, I won't be able to get much of anything until tomorrow evening so I'm not going to worry. xd.png

*pokes eggs and hatchlings with a stick*

2 hatchlings grow up in 7 hours, I'll have... 3 slots available. 5 if I abandon a couple pygmies I grabbed from the AP. 6 if this black egg I picked up doesn't alt.

And I have a hatchling that'll grow up tomorrow morning, so I can pick up a 7th tomorrow if I do all this.

I think I'm ok.

Will Silvers be out tomorrow? I'll have no computer D:

I don't expect them until midday, tomorrow, at the earliest. Maybe 4 or 5pm, Cavetime. I still need more Blues, and it's 7 hours before my scroll unlocks a space again.

Edited because I went back and looked at a couple of things and I'm revising my guess to 8pm, Cavetime, tomorrow. 31 hours, 42 minutes from now. smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Oh wow, the entire AP is filled with incuhatchable eggs. Too bad I'm egglocked, and will continue be for another week since the Silvers haven't dropped yet. Sigh....so tempting....

I'm taking them in, raising them to hatchling state, and then abandoning them again. So there may be quite a few hatchlings in there as well. wink.gif

I'm taking them in, raising them to hatchling state, and then abandoning them again. So there may be quite a few hatchlings in there as well. wink.gif

I'm taking them in, realizing half of them are CB, and working on my sprite collections xd.png

I really can't believe my luck. ohmy.gif

Someone offered three (yes, you read it, THREE) blue lunar hatchlings absolutely for free on the dragonmarket! I couldn't resist taking them! wub.gif I hope they all gender female as I need three girls aside from what I already have. I don't know if they're influenced or not, but if they don't gender in my favor I'll see if I can find people to swap gendered hatchlings with. Until then, fingers crossed for me! smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I don't expect them until midday, tomorrow, at the earliest. Maybe 4 or 5pm, Cavetime. I still need more Blues, and it's 7 hours before my scroll unlocks a space again.

Edited because I went back and looked at a couple of things and I'm revising my guess to 8pm, Cavetime, tomorrow. 31 hours, 42 minutes from now. smile.gif

From everything I've heard, 8pm CaveTime (-5:00/EST) is the correct time. Not sure if they come out tonight or tomorrow night, though.

From everything I've heard, 8pm CaveTime (-5:00/EST) is the correct time. Not sure if they come out tonight or tomorrow night, though.

EST is actually -4:00 UTC.

Are the blue ones still dropping?

I think so, I've caught one more just an hour ago.

Yes, or at least they were a few hours ago when I snagged my last one. And no one has reported getting anything different.

Edited by purplehaze

As I'd hoped, all my blue eggs hatched while I was sleeping. The hatchies are so CUTE! I love them. Goodness. Now to figure out names that fit my randomly-selected scheme.