TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I've decided now that I can grab 7 eggs (yay!) that I'm going to wait until my 6 eggs hatch (they will hatch tonight/early tomorrow) then I can grab silvers. In the meantime I'm grabbing low-time AP eggs and sticking them in hatcheries quickly. ^.^

Edited by Clya

I've decided now that I can grab 7 eggs (yay!) that I'm going to wait until my 6 eggs hatch (they will hatch tonight/early tomorrow) then I can grab silvers. In the meantime I'm grabbing low-time AP eggs and sticking them in hatcheries quickly. ^.^

Just be careful not to grab so many that you lock your scroll with hatchies before the silvers start.

I have one more bronze to hatch and one blue which should hatch today, too. Then I will be able to grab two more of the blues, hopefully, before the silvers start dropping.

So happy that my browns hatched in time for me to get a few of the blue ones. smile.gif Now really excited for the silver ones. smile.gif

In 8 hours four of my blues will hatch then I am waiting for the Silvers.

Soooooo... almost all my golds gendered male.

And now, almost all of my browns have gendered female.

This is hell. Luckily I have influenced the indigos properly laugh.gif

You're welcome. smile.gif My hatchie gendered male instead of female (I probably screwed it up, lol) so it worked out well for both of us.

Hey, it was you! Thanks again, you're so sweet. wub.gif

This release really keeps me entertained, I like the new breed and I can't wait to get all the ones that I need. wub.gif

Just be careful not to grab so many that you lock your scroll with hatchies before the silvers start.

Yep! I've double checked the times that my Bronze Lunars grow up and they will grow up right before 8:00 Tuesday. I can't wait for Silvers though! Aaaaggh I want it to be Tuesday xd.png

I have been looking forward to the blue ones so much!!! I cant wait to start breeding them! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and LadyLyzar for a chance to challenge our brain cells while catching beautiful sprites. Other releases like this one would be so welcome.

My scroll stats say 5/7 and 12/21... not bad. I don't think the silvers will start dropping that soon since the blues are only up since yesterday, but it's nice to know that I have space. smile.gif I'll see if I can trade for other blue herald hatchlings or anything.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

WHOOP! Big holes! I've been working in the garden and this is the first time I saw them.

Aw man i want one so bad. I saw a bunch of these eggs in the caves but i didnt get one because i didnt know they were new. Dang it

They're supposedly still dropping - try on the fives, 4:15 and so forth.

2 hours 'til my last 2 Bronzes hatch! :3 Maybe, if I handle this correctly, I might have enough Reds and Pinks left for when the Silvers drop ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I've read a few posts and would like some clarification. Some kind of pattern can be seen if considering only the status at 8PM, DC Time. Probably I'm missing something:

29-Aug to 31-Aug:

Aurax Waning Gibbous

Cirion Waning Crescent

Lunar eggs Gold

1-Sep:

Aurax Waning Crescent

Cirion New

Lunar eggs Bronze

2-Sep to 4-Sep:

Aurax Waning Crescent

Cirion Waxing Crescent

Lunar eggs Bronze

5-Sep to 7-Sep: (Guessing about 7-Sep)

Aurax Waning Crescent

Cirion Waxing Gibbous

Lunar eggs Indigo

8-Sep (guessing)

Aurax New? (How much longer can Aurax's phases be, compared with Earth?)

Cirion Full? (Cirion's phases lasting around 3 days?)

Lunar eggs Indigo?

9-Sep (guessing)

Aurax Waxing Crescent? (How much longer can Aurax's phases be, compared with Earth?)

Cirion Waning Gibbous? (Cirion's New/Full phases lasting around 1 day?)

Lunar eggs Silver?

Please poke holes on this unsure.gif

Sin, I thought it was around 4 days per cycle, not 3. But I have no idea about the moons at that time, so maybe I'm mistaken.

I've read a few posts and would like some clarification. Some kind of pattern can be seen if considering only the status at 8PM, DC Time. Probably I'm missing something:

29-Aug to 31-Aug:

Aurax Waning Gibbous

Cirion Waning Crescent

Lunar eggs Gold

1-Sep:

Aurax Waning Crescent

Cirion New

Lunar eggs Bronze

2-Sep to 4-Sep:

Aurax Waning Crescent

Cirion Waxing Crescent

Lunar eggs Bronze

5-Sep to 7-Sep: (Guessing about 7-Sep)

Aurax Waning Crescent

Cirion Waxing Gibbous

Lunar eggs Indigo

8-Sep (guessing)

Aurax New? (How much longer can Aurax's phases be, compared with Earth?)

Cirion Full? (Cirion's phases lasting around 3 days?)

Lunar eggs Indigo?

9-Sep (guessing)

Aurax Waxing Crescent? (How much longer can Aurax's phases be, compared with Earth?)

Cirion Waning Gibbous? (Cirion's New/Full phases lasting around 1 day?)

Lunar eggs Silver?

Please poke holes on this unsure.gif

Maybe you would like to see what people have been discussing about moons theories in this thread:

DC Moon Watch and Lunar Herald Theories

I'm sure you have a lot to contribute, since you are making observations about the moons. I hope you guys figure how this works because I belong to the group of people who have absolutely no clue about it.

I got my 2nd one that same afternoon or evening. My 2 browns are now showing their sex. I guess next will be the silvers. So how would you know which ones are which if you wanted anymore cb ones when the silvers are finished as all 4 eggs would have the same id's? blink.gif

I got my 2nd one that same afternoon or evening. My 2 browns are now showing their sex. I guess next will be the silvers. So how would you know which ones are which if you wanted anymore cb ones when the silvers are finished as all 4 eggs would have the same id's? blink.gif

You would need to check the Time page to see what the moons were doing (though I'm sure some canny fan-site owners will make a handy-dandy quick checker soon, too). Lunars of different colours can't drop or be bred during the same lunar phase so there won't be mix-ups like that - if golds are dropping, they will be the only colour dropping until the moons change again.

My first pair of bronzes finally grew up! biggrin.gif

There's a theory in the moon watch thread that the bronzes and/or golds will return before the moon phases are right for the silvers. I wouldn't mind, I need another CB pair of bronzes. And another blue... so many dragons, so few egg slots. xd.png

I wonder when we'll get the Encyclopedia entry for these guys. Maybe when the silvers turn to adults?

I'll be slightly disappointed if we don't get the Silvers next. Not that I have a thing against either the Golds or Bronzes, but I already have some of those.