TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Clicked on a herald egg and the site went down for maintenance and I missed it!!!! GAH!!! ohmy.gif

I am gifting my very first 2G and 3G here!

I know this seems like the wrong place, but this is a wonderful moment for all of us <3

Hey now all those who are talking about having no brown Lunars can look to people like you to donate! biggrin.gif <3

Me? I'll probably use my golds to breed blues and silvers because that'd look GORGEOUS in the family lines srsly man.

But I could always use my brown Lunars to gift more browns to people who still don't have them by the time those ones grow up. :3 (most likely during the silver stage - assuming that the next stage will be blue instead)

Edited by rubyshoes

I am gifting my very first 2G and 3G here!

I know this seems like the wrong place, but this is a wonderful moment for all of us <3

Thankies, none of mine have grown up yet to breed.

I caught another bronze herald egg ^.^

Gosh these fellas are gorgeous, must hoard...

Edit:

Both bronze lunars gone to new homes, enjoy smile.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Finally caught my second brown egg! About 12 hours ago, catching eggs was almost hell for a lot of people so i'm now quite relieved to now have a pair.

Edit: Aww, but I missed an Xenowyrm from the Desert. :c

Edited by lovecats99

Please don't use this thread for gifting. Use the threads in the trade section.

Please don't use this thread for gifting. Use the threads in the trade section.

Oops...sorry ;_;

Yay, got my 3rd one! wub.gif Now I can just casually (if that's possible xd.png) hunt for more Brown/Bronze eggs until the next color arrives :3

Just saw a CB Silver in the Alpine, and then a Lunar after it. Missed both xd.png

They are definitely a little hard to catch at times, but during the AM hours I find its easier as most of the Eastern Time players are asleep.

I am unable to catch them, I see them fly past but I just can't get them. They are lovely dragons but this is getting really frustrating, it's not fun anymore. sad.gif

The 5 seconds it takes to load each page doesn't help either.

I find catching eggs is much faster on my phone versus my laptop. I would actually recommend it.

You need to drag your mouse pointer to the egg and sometimes you may click the webpage instead of the egg itself (it happened to me so many times!), but with phone, its a mere tap away.

My first batch of Gold ones grew up! wub.gif

*Edit* Is it me, or is the cave really laggy right now? huh.gif Even lags when viewing my dragons ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Caught one at the hourly and two during the five minute drop. That's four now. I think I'll probably stick to six total to match how many golds I grabbed. But that'll have to wait until tomorrow. I have to get up for class tomorrow so I better actually get to bed!

Good luck to all users trying to catch!

My first batch of Gold ones grew up! wub.gif

*Edit* Is it me, or is the cave really laggy right now? huh.gif Even lags when viewing my dragons ^^;

Not just you! I hardly lag at all but somehow the page wouldn't load for a good 5 minutes.

And I hate how when all the good eggs are taken, my page loads.

{ insert my troll hatchie here }

It's super laggy for me too. Took a good minute or it to load my dragons. Guess I'm not gonna have any luck catching any browns with it like this. :/

Bad lag here, a shame since I only have time to really hunt a couple hours a day. Not like all these people with 10.

I find catching eggs is much faster on my phone versus my laptop. I would actually recommend it.

You need to drag your mouse pointer to the egg and sometimes you may click the webpage instead of the egg itself (it happened to me so many times!), but with phone, its a mere tap away.

Thanks, I'll try it, but it's not my reflexes that cause me all the pain, my internet is so slow it takes forever to switch biomes and refresh.

It so hard to catch them, I didn't catch even one since brown color appear sad.gif I hope they're not rare otherwise I won't catch any :/