TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I really hope the Brown eggs continue to drop for a few more days. I've only grabbed 2 (difficult to catch). I should easily have 4 Browns but ended up snagging 2 other beauties instead! cool.gif

This is not meant, in any way shape or form, to be derogatory. Fair warning. xd.png How do they remind you of insects? They have 10 limbs. Insects only have two wings, maximum of 8 limbs. So far I am drawing a blank. I'm so confused, and now I REALLY, REALLY need to know how/why they remind you of insects so my brain will stop killing itself trying to figure it out. I love insects, and I want to see it too. sad.gif

Because when you see insects in flight, their wings are moving so fast you sometimes can see them as multiple pairs of wings.

Also Lunar Heralds are only six-limbed.

If these do breed browns from golds, blues from silvers, etc, it'll be nice to create easier versions of the all-seasons lineages.

Because when you see insects in flight, their wings are moving so fast you sometimes can see them as multiple pairs of wings.

Also Lunar Heralds are only six-limbed.

Okay, this is where I was getting lost with the comparison. I was thinking, "If they are thinking those are six wings, how does that relate to insects?" (I do know they are only 6 limbs, according to previous posts, but the person said six wings). The movement part makes sense from the standpoint of them being only two wings, BUT the person said SIX wings, so they clearly did not know they were not multiple wings. So I am STILL not sure how they remind the original poster of insects, and my brain REALLY, REALLY needs to know this for some stupid reason.

Oyus. These guys with Seasonal will look wonderful. One for every season, and one for every moon phase smile.gif

This is not meant, in any way shape or form, to be derogatory. Fair warning. xd.png How do they remind you of insects? They have 10 limbs. Insects only have two wings, maximum of 8 limbs. So far I am drawing a blank. I'm so confused, and now I REALLY, REALLY need to know how/why they remind you of insects so my brain will stop killing itself trying to figure it out. I love insects, and I want to see it too.  sad.gif

Well they're translucent looking, which reminds me of clear insect wings, and the dragon's finger bones sort of look like tiny veins. Mostly the extra wings (or illusions as I've been told) make me think of dragonflies. I guess you could see the horns as a pair of weird antenna if you wanted to as well!

I'll admit they don't look like they were intentionally based off bugs of any sort, but I guess my own desire to see some insectoid dragons has me taking what I can get, lol. I'd love an actual dragon with six legs and maybe some compound eyes.

I've given up on getting a CB Bronze Lunar and ended up getting a CB Spessartine instead. Which is good because I never caught a CB Spessartine before, so yay.

Two of mine grow up in six hours :> Still don't have a single bronze but... one day.

Wow after 10 hours of hunting today and 8hrs of hunting last night I finally caught 1 bronze..

Well they're translucent looking, which reminds me of clear insect wings, and the dragon's finger bones sort of look like tiny veins. Mostly the extra wings (or illusions as I've been told) make me think of dragonflies. I guess you could see the horns as a pair of weird antenna if you wanted to as well!

I'll admit they don't look like they were intentionally based off bugs of any sort, but I guess my own desire to see some insectoid dragons has me taking what I can get, lol. I'd love an actual dragon with six legs and maybe some compound eyes.

THANK YOU for explaining! Now I can see it, too, and it makes me love them even more. wub.gif

And yes, an insectoid dragon would be pure love! I so badly want the bee/wasp pygmies to be a reality.

I'm wishing everyone good luck with catching the Bronze Lunars smile.gif I had a lot of luck with catching them and I hope everyone else will too biggrin.gif

I'm wishing everyone good luck with catching the Bronze Lunars smile.gif I had a lot of luck with catching them and I hope everyone else will too biggrin.gif

I caught three. ^-^ Since the bronzes are my least favourite (mostly because I can't think of anything I really REALLY want to checker them with), I was going to grab one to give to someone without. I misclicked an anagallis because my husband chose the five minute mark to throw a giant fit over something. dry.gif

I caught three. ^-^ Since the bronzes are my least favourite (mostly because I can't think of anything I really REALLY want to checker them with), I was going to grab one to give to someone without. I misclicked an anagallis because my husband chose the five minute mark to throw a giant fit over something. dry.gif

Ooo, I bet they could look lovely with Zuko though smile.gif

I'm gonna try again in a couple hours....And I might have a trade to get another one. sigh. These things are tricky. Gonna have to move into the cave for awhile, and live off lichen.

Just look for the wild-eyed, ratty-haired gollum in the corner clutching a lunar egg and muttering something about 'my precious' - that'll be me.

laugh.gif

*snickers*

Friendly reminder: If you're egglocked, or even just in the downtime between drops, please open a hatchery viewer and share your OV/UVs! Symphoneira's right, they're pretty slow atm. You can close it when the drop comes up again, then History -> Recently Closed Tabs and reopen.

Every bit helps clear our eggslots faster!

Yes, please dash the good luck dust around! I could use it right about now. It's been a bad day on DC for me today. sad.gif

Friendly reminder:  If you're egglocked, or even just in the downtime between drops, please open a hatchery viewer and share your OV/UVs!  Symphoneira's right, they're pretty slow atm.  You can close it when the drop comes up again, then History -> Recently Closed Tabs and reopen. 

Every bit helps clear our eggslots faster!

Thanks for the reminder, I'm locked right now till my copper hatches and an iou is picked up, so I'm just gonna open up the hatcheries to give some views :3

Ooo, I bet they could look lovely with Zuko though smile.gif

Nope, I don't like the lunar and prize sprites together. Prizes are too bulky, lunars are too sleek. I definitely don't like the colours of bronze tinsel with bronze lunars, either. Maybe the blue, maybe the gold, but it's not my favourite pairing. xd.png I'm SO picky about combos.

What time does it have to be for the Blue sprite to be available? I love that coloration the most but I have no clue what the names of the different eggs/phases of the moon are. xd.png

What time does it have to be for the Blue sprite to be available? I love that coloration the most but I have no clue what the names of the different eggs/phases of the moon are. xd.png

Alas, we don't know the phases and time frames for silver and blue yet.