TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

You know that song, "Here Comes the Sun?" Replace "sun" with "lag" and that's just about got it.

^Yeeeessss... dry.gif

Man, hunting has gotten me nothing so far! Oh well, if That's how lady luck wants it, then so be it. Man I really wanted to have between four to six of each color, but I guess that won't be happening anytime soon. xd.png

Oh well, good luck to everyone else. Hopefully I can still get a few. (Maybe, at the very least, two so that I can influence ninja.gif )

But for now, I have to hit the hay~ Again, good luck to the rest of my fellow hunters. May our dreams be filled with Bronze eggs~

If I'm not careful these misclicks are going to egglock me. It's so tempting to bite them but I'm afraid of being locked for a whole day. Decisions...

Edit: Ok, that proves how hard these things are to catch. I just caught a CB silver trying to get one. Not that I'm complaining, really =)

Edited by Amberfly

Nope, I don't like the lunar and prize sprites together. Prizes are too bulky, lunars are too sleek. I definitely don't like the colours of bronze tinsel with bronze lunars, either. Maybe the blue, maybe the gold, but it's not my favourite pairing. xd.png I'm SO picky about combos.

I'd pair them with something green myself. smile.gif Particularly the greeny-blue of the striped river dragons.

See?

Actually they'd probably all look nice with that one. Except, ironically, the blue... mostly because wrong shade of blue.

Edited by zaverxi

*flails*  I just misclicked a mana!!!

Congrats! That's got to be the best misclick ever! xd.png

*flails* I just misclicked a mana!!!

Hah nice~ xd.png Thankfully I've only misclicked on a single Anagallis--all the others were misclicked by someone else first lmao

*blink* I went out and ended up bringing home a new betta and now I don't see any .?. are they disappearing faster or showing up slower?

They're just being grabbed quickly. I'm still seeing a bunch of them. smile.gif

Edit: And there's my seven. happy.gif Just one more and I'll be set.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Volcano didn't even shuffle at :30. Disappointing.

I had some really good luck in the Desert. It's being emptied out, but more Lunar Heralds spawn in on the 5 minutes so it's still good.

Hello oh my came on tonight and saw all those pages not going to read all of them lol. Question is the bronze the only one still being drop or are there others besides the gold?

Hello oh my came on tonight and saw all those pages not going to read all of them lol. Question is the bronze the only one still being drop or are there others besides the gold?

Only the browns are dropping right now.

Only the browns are dropping right now.

Thanks i just don't want to miss the others dropping lol. laugh.gif

Oof, finally got and Influenced a pair. I'm going to look for a spare in case of Influence failing, but that's a load off my mind (and I can actually grab blockers without worrying now).

*blink* I went out and ended up bringing home a new betta and now I don't see any .?. are they disappearing faster or showing up slower?

Bettas are like cashews - you always need just one more, lol.

There are lots Dropping but snapped up instantly; Desert and Volcano have been much better than Alpine, where the new eggs go so fast as to be invisible. Lucky these are Common!

I was having not much luck hunting until it finally occurred to me to shut off the fansites I'd been running and immediately caught another Bronze... I MUST start getting more sleep! (Darn hard-to-catch dragons keeping us up almost all day and night...)

So many people post about getting bronzes.

Meanwhile, I still don't have a single one. x-x