TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

It so hard to catch them, I didn't catch even one since brown color appear sad.gif I hope they're not rare otherwise I won't catch any :/

I have not catch any of them all.

They are so hard to get. Please make more easy to get so people that have none can get some.

I'm thinking they'll only breed bronze right now, cause the other two colors aren't officially released yet. I do hope they'll breed true tho - gold.

This is ridiculous. ;__; I was here for the Copper release and caught two of each color back then - but I'm not able to get a single brown Lunar Herald. Not even through breeding, my two golden pairs that already grew up were not interested. :< I mean, I like a challenge, but this is getting really annoying...

Edit: A very cool person just glomp gifted me one. happy.gif

Edited by The_Imago

Dropped in to check if the Bronzes are still so hard to catch... they are. rolleyes.gif

I did get a few extra golden Heralds, so now I'm locked again until the afternoon - which is fortunate, because at this point I probably would not be able to catch anything. Good luck all you hunters out there!

I'm thinking they'll only breed bronze right now, cause the other two colors aren't officially released yet. I do hope they'll breed true tho - gold.

From what it sounds like I think that they're gonna breed whatever color the moon-phases are in, not 100% sure though

After more hours of hunting I finally have my 2nd bronze..

My first batch of Gold Lunar Heralds grew up biggrin.gif

I give all my dragons of the same species the same surname, suggestions??

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Just to clarify, but only two colours have been available so far right? Gold and bronze? I haven't missed silver and blue?

I've been trying for the last hour, still no luck. Sometimes they don't even show up on the 5 min drops. Time to get ready for work and hopefully I'll have better luck then. Faster connection, but still old me clicking. smile.gif

eta: Went back for one more try and actually got one! That gives me a pair for the Desert, now to try for the others at work.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by buckskinmist

Just to clarify, but only two colours have been available so far right? Gold and bronze? I haven't missed silver and blue?

Yep just Gold and Bronze so far.

No you haven't missed anything. biggrin.gif

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd!

I give all my dragons of the same species the same surname, suggestions??

How about 'maria' or 'mare'? Maria is the term for the dark splodges on the moon, and mare is the prefix used to name them.

Edited by wildfirewastaken

Oh great, fewer people looking to grab them and I still can't get one. laugh.gif

Should have figured this would be the case. Ah well, I'll keep trying.

How about 'maria' or 'mare'? Maria is the term for the dark splodges on the moon, and mare is the prefix used to name them.

Oooo, I like that, but since I make the surnames by combining two words, I think I'll use Lunarmare as the surname. Thanks for the ideas biggrin.gif

Second day I hunt for the brown ones with no luck just 2 misclicks mad.gif

I traded for one but I just can't get a hold of any in the cave, not in 5 minute drops and not at the top of the hour.... All I want is to have 3 pairs... I can't even imagine how terrible to get will the other 2 colours be sleep.gif

Looks like i'm in time to get Browns, just need to wait for my golds to hatch. I hope i can catch a pair before the moons change.

I really can't keep up with this moon phases thing...

Anyone knows when the next colour will drop? Suggestions? I hope it won't be this weekend, I'm out of Reds to incubate dry.gif

3 of my four golds grew up!!! They are so damn pretty!!! wub.gifwub.gif

Settled in for another day of hunting...

Look on the bright side, guys - we'll not miss the next colour drops, as we'll get them while still trying to catch the brown ones!

Cheese and rice I hope THIS isn't the way the rest of this drop is going to be - otherwise it could be the Release that drives the most people away. This is no fun.

Well, maybe not the way I intended to get one, but thanks to a generous individual I now have one brown Lunar Herald. Just need to get one more...

But oh boy, I gotta agree with everyone else. If the browns have been this much of a pain so far, then I do not look forward to the blues and silvers.

They were dropping fairly well yesterday. Now today I haven't seen any. I'm going to assume it's because everyone rushed to breed their adults. rolleyes.gif