TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

i wish these could have a BSA

like multiply since the moon is associated with fertility in some cultures and they have a ton of wings so that kinda fits

extra wings = extra eggs xd.png

but i have seen worse logic in the BSAs

Edited by blockEdragon

*sobs*

Ugh I'm crossed between giving up and just turning in for the night but on the other hand I reeeeally want at least one more bronze so I have a CB mating pair. *pleads with dc gods* pleeeeeease just one more, just one, no more misclicks, no more "sorry this egg has..." messages....

I finally got 2 biggrin.gif . I thought I had 3 but 1 is a xeno pyro. All from the volcano.

Good luck to everyone still hunting. I'm going to try for a third one.

Yesss finally got two!

Good luck to all those still hunting biggrin.gif

Same! I'm happy with my pair and gonna not hunt so hopefully others have a chance to snag some~ :3

Good luck everyone!

got a third!

oh i'm so happy and i found a gold on the AP that will be a hatchling by tomorrow

IM SO HAPPY

cool, I'm still looking for my 3rd

i still haven't managed to catch a single bronze sad.gif

and i just missed a silver in the desert. the first i've seen in months. missed a couple of xenos yesterday too.

*sigh*

Two more hours and I can finally attempt to grab some bronze. Yhey. o3o

I wish you all the luck Socky...it's brutal at times xd.png

After two hours and five(!) misclicked commons, I've finally caught a single bronze. Phew! xd.png

Edit: And a second one on the very next drop! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Woohoo, and time for bed! Good luck, everybody.

Edited by arula

Seriously people! Go to sleep!

Give the rest of us mere mortals not from the good ol' USA a chance too. Having so much difficulty.

Yay, got my 3rd, am now hatchie locked.

Good luck to everyone else.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Good friend just gifted me my first bronze and I caught my own right after, now I finally have a pair /v\

I love how I'm on the West Coast of the U.S. where I get an extra 3 hours to capture eggs. Got my 4 last night, so happy ^ ^

Good luck everyone! (Because I'm not hunting, lol)

Wow, I'm seeing Xenos almost every drop now... xd.png

Can I have your internet connection? It sounds a lot better than mine. tongue.gif

Finally, after long hours of hunting, I finally got a Bronze! biggrin.gif Took a lot of refreshing and clicking like crazy, but I got one at last laugh.gif Now to get 1 more ^^; *starts the process all over again*

Wow, I'm seeing Xenos almost every drop now... xd.png

I would LOVE to see some other rares in my hunting. I swear I have a hex over me. I have seen no silvers, no golds and only ONE xeno and that was earlier today. And I'm talking dedicated hunting, not just a few minutes, leave and come back later. Blah... on a flip note, I felt really confident in that last drop, I clicked on at least three heralds and a magma; left with zilch. So the hunt continues! *eye twitch*