TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

They were dropping fairly well yesterday. Now today I haven't seen any. I'm going to assume it's because everyone rushed to breed their adults. rolleyes.gif

It's more likely that it's because there are a lot of hatchies growing up. Dragons don't count towards ratios until they're no longer growing.

They were dropping fairly well yesterday. Now today I haven't seen any. I'm going to assume it's because everyone rushed to breed their adults.  rolleyes.gif

I have noticed a slight decrease in the drop since (my) morning (it's evening now for me). I do think the breeding may have contributed to that, or perhaps it's just the ratios starting to even out (a little early?).

Edit: ParticleSoup's onto it smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

Second day I hunt for the brown ones with no luck just 2 misclicks mad.gif 

I traded for one but I just can't get a hold of any in the cave, not in 5 minute drops and not at the top of the hour.... All I want is to have 3 pairs... I can't even imagine how terrible to get will the other 2 colours be sleep.gif

Where are people trading ? I SO want a second pair...

I do WISH people would hold off on breeding them - I feel sure it will make things even worse sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oops I completely forgot about that. Thanks, ParticleSoup.

Edited by Nicola

I've only managed to get ONE Bronze, sure would like to have at least two.

Hm... the Browns are proving a bit... difficult... ^^;;

Even got up early to see whether I would have any luck, but my unfortunate internet connection is teasing me with glimpses of these lovelies, but no hits...

Oh well... let's keep trying. ^__^

They *are* a lovely bunch of dragons though... smile.gif

I really can't stand how slow i am...

There were 3 Lunars in a row last 5 minutes drop, and i catched: none, zero, nada, niente,nothing,nix..... sad.gif

One of my golds grew up~! So pretty!!!

LOOK AT IT I CAN'T LOOK AWAY xd.pngwub.gif

Edit: Just missed one at :50! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But if I had an odd number then I think it would drive me even more crazy then if I had an even number but was down two

And I missed a Xeno... Words cannot describe my emotions right now xd.pngxd.png

Edited by Clya

They're growing up!

I guess I should be happy that the gold ones are my favorites smile.gif I get to see them on my scroll first!

Hey- the description uses the word "metallic." Will these be considered metals?

Apologies if this has been answered over and over again.

Hey- the description uses the word "metallic." Will these be considered metals?

Apologies if this has been answered over and over again.

Oh I hope hope hope hope not

If they aren't rare enough already xd.png

Edited by Clya

WHY has the hourly lag not been fixed yet >_<

I managed to grab 2 browns yesterday, and missclicked a PYRO (YAY). But yeah, this lag is the devil. Desktop, laptop, Kindle Fire... it doesn't matter what I use.

Well I'm late to the party which means I'll never get one without trading, oh well.

I'll start trying anyway =p

Annnd of course all those with really fast computers/reflexes are now in the Trading Forum asking arms and legs for the many Bronzes they caught.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Why must they be so rare. Only ONE comes on the 5min shuffle and it's just not worth bothering about hourly lag.

Gotta say, after drooling over Bronze Lunars last couple days....I'm craving chocolate. Wonder why...? tongue.gif

And I gotta wonder, is it really a faster computer? Or a faster illegal grabbing program?

Edited by Riverwillows

Well I know someone's getting them - clicked like a maniac on many for two and a half hours and got none.

I'm still on the three I managed yesterday.

I was gifted one by a very generous person, but I have failed to obtain any more.

This is so weird, just how?!?! We can't have hundreds of really fast clickers that never seem to have a egg limit.

Edited by GoldeenTrix