TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Okay, note to self - next Bronze egg I get needs to be influenced male.

There are lots Dropping but snapped up instantly; Desert and Volcano have been much better than Alpine, where the new eggs go so fast as to be invisible. Lucky these are Common

Indeed! I caught all of mine relatively easily in the Desert. The Alpine just has too many breeds for the Lunar Heralds to show up there frequently. It's the same reason why Alpine Nebulas are so much more rare than their Desert counterparts. ^^

i keep seeing them but i always am too slow dry.gif the people grabbing them all need to be scroll locked already so everyone else can get some

i wish every one who has not been able to grab any yet the best of luck. wink.gif

ohmy.gif I swear I just saw an adult gold cycle up on Silvi's Lair. How is that possible?? Shouldn't all Lunars still have a few hours left, even the first-caught?

ohmy.gif  I swear I just saw an adult gold cycle up on Silvi's Lair.  How is that possible??  Shouldn't all Lunars still have a few hours left, even the first-caught?

Only TJ's should be adults. Unless someone got lucky with Earthquake/a non-converting bite.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

ohmy.gif I swear I just saw an adult gold cycle up on Silvi's Lair. How is that possible?? Shouldn't all Lunars still have a few hours left, even the first-caught?

Someone could have had a successful earthquake of their gold eggs and could be getting adults.

Yeah, I suppose it is totally possible to get them to hatch a few hours early if you get lucky. I'd never risk it, though. xd.png

Earthquake occurred to me, but I had a hard time believing anyone would risk that with the first batch of a new release. Some people are just that determined to be first, I guess. Yikes.

Oh wow, I haven't been paying attention and suddenly we're getting Bronze Lunars! Nice. I take it that means the Silver/Blue varieties haven't been seen yet?

I want to try for another one. I only have 1 brown one and I want to try for more, even tho it stresses me out to no end. But I am currently locked with a few AP reds that will hatch in two hours. Come on dangit, hatch!

Oh wow, I haven't been paying attention and suddenly we're getting Bronze Lunars! Nice. I take it that means the Silver/Blue varieties haven't been seen yet?

Correct. Best of luck in getting the bronzes~

Still no luck catching the Brown (or Bronze?) Lunars rolleyes.gif It's like a game of cat and mouse where the egg is the mouse all like, "Here I am! You can't catch me!" and me being the cat trying to catch it and while it gets away I think, "The mouse was right" laugh.gif I guess this is my punishment of sorts after catching lots of Gold Lunars rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Bloody heck. This is probably the most stressful release I've been through. I have caught two of these. In about 30 hours of hunting. Continuous hunting, mind you. I see people posting saying they're scroll locked. Do me and everyone else a favor, share the luck? xd.png

Bloody heck. This is probably the most stressful release I've been through. I have caught two of these. In about 30 hours of hunting. Continuous hunting, mind you. I see people posting saying they're scroll locked. Do me and everyone else a favor, share the luck? xd.png

I feel that too. Can't everybody get a few bronze? tongue.gif

*showers shimmering luckdust all over the thread*

I've been pretty lucky after my first couple hours last night! Hopefully it gets easier as people get locked/go to bed.

Ok crazy question how can someone do an earthquake and what dragon would be needed? I have never heard of this till you all talked about it. two of my gold eggs are in second fase sqee and my hatchies are gendered sqeee.

Ok crazy question how can someone do an earthquake and what dragon would be needed? I have never heard of this till you all talked about it. two of my gold eggs are in second fase sqee and my hatchies are gendered sqeee.

Earthquake is the Green Dragon BSA. It gives the possibility of forcing an egg to hatch early.

It affects all eggs currently on your scroll. There is a risk of killing one or more of them! Even fogging them or putting them in a teleport doesn't protect them.

Earthquake is the Green Dragon BSA. It gives the possibility of forcing an egg to hatch early.

It affects all eggs currently on your scroll. There is a risk of killing one or more of them! Even fogging them or putting them in a teleport doesn't protect them.

Thank you i will not do that then i do not want any to die. I don't have one of these dragons any way may get one some day though.

Edited by Laryal

Finally managed to get two more bronze ones. Now I can relax a little until the silver or blue ones start showing up.

I'll probably still hunt a bit for Xenos...as I still need one more of each to make a full pair for each type.