TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

And I gotta wonder, is it really a faster computer? Or a faster illegal grabbing program?

For me, it's a faster connection. I caught 1 last night and 1 this morning at home. Since I've been at work, I've gotten my limit. I do have 1 misclick though, so will have to hunt again later to replace that one.

I don't have any Bronzes from the Alpine. I hunted over 20 min and never saw any drop.

48 Hours hunt. 1 Brown/bronze, 1 Pyro.

Yeah, kinda frustrating. My hope: They aren't rare and there will be fewer hunting while the next moonphases. Or else I fear they will be the new bronze dragons. Seen on the release and than vanished from sight completely. o.O

By the way: I LOVE the spirit. So many thanks for that. Would hoard them, if I were able to catch them. wink.gif <3

Bittersweet - caught one as well as a misclick!

OH YAY TRADED FOR THE OTHER PAIR. I can go die happy smile.gif (anyone want an anagallis later ??)

Still trying to get one more for a promise I made....

OMIGAWDD a really lovely person (you know who you are, you sweetheart you!) traded me a Goldie for a Bronze!! Awww what a honey!

ETA: (Jeeze) many thanks to the kindly trader!! wub.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

I stopped trying to get cbs and got bred ones instead. xd.png

It's a shame that they are so hard to get though.

Gotta say, I dislike the insinuation/accusation that's been made a few times in this thread that if you've grabbed the new eggs you must be cheating.

Still no Browns here.

I really don't understand why they couldn't all flood. I can't even remember the last time I had this much trouble catching a new release. And what worries me most is that today there's way less of them dropping compared to yesterday so who knows what the Blues and Silvers will be like.

Oh thank you so much Gods of DC!! I finally caught one!! All that pain and suffering just for you little eggie...

*Collapses*

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Oh thank you so much Gods of DC!! I finally caught one!! All that pain and suffering just for you little eggie...

*Collapses*

Wow, congrats! Now you have a pair. laugh.gif

Good morning everyone there are still players who are unable to catch the bronze? Well i do agree with those payers who say if others have cought some they should allow other players on so they can catch them as easily as they did. Good luck in finding and catching them to those who yet has too.

Congrates GoldeenTrix for catching your other one. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Good morning everyone there are still players who are unable to catch the bronze? Well i do agree with those payers who say if others have cought some they should allow other players on so they can catch them as easily as they did. Good luck in finding and catching them to those who yet has too.

I've had it super hard trying to catch these, *glares at internet*, but I still think they are fair game.

As long as somebody isn't egg locked they have every right to keep hunting.

Edit: Here comes the hourly cave lag. tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

-raises hand-

With around 50 people per biome and most of them with probably faster internet, it'd be a miracle if I get myself one soon. T__T

-raises hand-

With around 50 people per biome and most of them with probably faster internet, it'd be a miracle if I get myself one soon. T__T

Hunt on mobile, it's actually a lot quicker. << Excellent advice from Stellaluna22

I've had it super hard trying to catch these, *glares at internet*, but I still think they are fair game.

As long as somebody isn't egg locked they have every right to keep hunting.

Edit: Here comes the hourly cave lag. tongue.gif

Yep i saw that just like other players well congrates n getting your pair yep lets just hope those who have not cought theirs that it will be easier for them.

Edited by Laryal

Hunt on mobile, it's actually a lot quicker. << Excellent advice from Stellaluna22

Like the other person who this has been suggested to, it's not my device that's the problem. It's the internet.

Congrates GoldeenTrix for catching your other one. biggrin.gif

Yup... still haven't caught a single one. Although TBH I got tired of hunting pretty quickly so not really even trying anymore. xd.png

Edit: Hah! Just as I submitted the post, I nabbed one! FINALLY! biggrin.gif

Edited by The Flash

Like the other person who this has been suggested to, it's not my device that's the problem. It's the internet.

I have horrible internet too, it takes 5 seconds to load the cave. But hunting on mobile reduces the time needed to click, every little millisecond counts when hunting. tongue.gif

Says who ?

Tried on nice fast tablet. UGH.

I have horrible internet too, it takes 5 seconds to load the cave. But hunting on mobile reduces the time needed to click, every little millisecond counts when hunting. tongue.gif

#firstworldproblems

Also, I don't have a tablet/large mobile that's big enough. Thanks for insisting.

I'm PRETTY sure if I used my phone it would still have the same crap-tier speed as my comp so -no thanks-

Edited by Pandalf

Says who ?

Tried on nice fast tablet. UGH.

It doesn't ensure that you'll catch it, but it does feel like it helps me a lot.

1. You reduce the chance that you will miss the egg when you move your mouse.

2. Eggs are close together, faster when switching

3. Biome links are closer together, good for switching between biomes.

And I don't mean you have to use a tablet, I use my phone. Just trying to help, but to each his own I suppose.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I've tried my phone and both my home and work computer. I can't even get one. sad.gif I'll probably try for another hour or two at some point today, but then I'm just giving up on the bronze, it's kind of no fun anymore when it becomes this frustrating!