TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Accidentally grabbed a Thunder dragon on reflex even though I already have a complete CB family of them (two adults, two frozen gendered hatchies, one frozen ungendered hatchie) AND I missed a Xeno

kill me

Accidentally grabbed a Thunder dragon on reflex even though I already have a complete CB family of them (two adults, two frozen gendered hatchies, one frozen ungendered hatchie) AND I missed a Xeno

kill me

You grabbed the thunder I actually was trying to get lawl

Can I have your internet connection? It sounds a lot better than mine. tongue.gif

You probably don't want my internet connection... xd.png

=( Until what time are these eggs dropping?

Knew about the new eggs only RIGHT NOW and it looks like it'll be over soon--- and REALLY hard to get? T____________T

You grabbed the thunder I actually was trying to get lawl

OOPS

It's too young to Teleport right now but when I log back on in the morning d'ya want it

=( Until what time are these eggs dropping?

Knew about the new eggs only RIGHT NOW and it looks like it'll be over soon--- and REALLY hard to get? T____________T

They'll keep on dropping, they're a permanent release, just veeeeeeeeeeery hard to catch.

OOPS

It's too young to Teleport right now but when I log back on in the morning d'ya want it

It's no biggy, I actually caught one earlier anyway xd.png You can keep the little fellow.

I swear these are getting harder to get, there are less people in the biomes now even o.o

kill me

Man, I wish I could have gotten a CBS Thunder instead of my CBS Ice. But whatever man.

This is quite difficult, especially because of the massive lag every full hour, and I give up on the bronze. sad.gif Tried for so many hours but I have to go to work now and that means nine hours where I cannot try for an egg. :,(

Edited by Arlessiar

I tried for over 12hrs earlier to get a bronze egg, but I still don't have one. I get that there are suppose to be challenges but this is taking the fun out of a new release dry.gif

*edit* finally got some after 22hrs

Edited by Twinstar

I JUST MISCLICKED ONTO THE COAST AND MANAGED TO SNAG TWO PYRALSPITES

~Please watch the all caps~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I feel like I've lost sense of time... still hunting... one more... zzzz- huh wait what? one more.... >.<

Evil gods of dc... I see the heralds, almost every drop and yet nothing.

Just unlocked and caught one! Now I need to wait for the rest of my Lunars to grow up before trying for some more. o3o

I've been trying since the bronze ones started dropping, and still I haven't caught one. I get it if they are eventually supposed to be rare, but this is only a few days after the flood. I can't imagine how hard it will be to get the silvers and the blues. sad.gif

Just a few minutes before the first of the hatchlings shall grow up!!!

I'm super tempted to breed my female gold one to my male 2G gold shimmer.

Edit: I'm gonna breed my male gold lunar to my female stripe and see what happens!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Pffft, caught myself a Paper while attempting to get a Bronze/Brown xd.png Surprised I caught it actually rolleyes.gif Now then, if those Bronze/Brown eggies would be so kind as to let 1 more hop on my scroll that would be much appreciated laugh.gif hehe And watch as they avoid me rolleyes.gif

Did anybody else see the cave go down for a moment there? o_o

(Hoped it was a ratio adjustment, but no such luck apparently!)

Did anybody else see the cave go down for a moment there? o_o

(Hoped it was a ratio adjustment, but no such luck apparently!)

Daily maintenance.