zaverxi

August Release

I hold Haiku or Limerick 'contests' on the Departures thread if I reflex-click a Trio or other goodie. Some of them (the poems) have been pretty good too.

Minorly bummed that there was no Release. But only minorly.

Edited by Ayelldee

TJ is DC God. But TJ is also Eeeeevil. So, TJ is kinda like Loki, only more powerly-like.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

***And RecycledHeart, it goes like this:

Error 404

Haiku cannot be found here.

Please, do try again.

Oops so that's how it went. Silly me~

I had a dream that the new release happened, and the egg description had something to do with tar, and everyone was talking about how perfect they'd be with turpentines rolleyes.gif

I had a dream that the new release happened, and the egg description had something to do with tar, and everyone was talking about how perfect they'd be with turpentines rolleyes.gif

Hey, who knows? The dream may come true. That would be EPIC. xd.png

Oh dear, the release might be around the corner and I'm still locked with stripes. Oh well. xd.png

Haven't nabbed anything this past week. Busy with designing a custom theme. (...so busy my Nebula egg is now at 2 days... too lazy to put it into a hatchery... xd.png)

Considering that for that past while, all the standard monthly releases have happened on the last Sunday of the month, I'm figuring that this upcoming Sunday or more likely the Sunday after next (August 30th) is our best bet.

But who knows, maybe TJ will choose to troll... rolleyes.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Yay,new dragons coming pretty soon,although i havent caught all dragons yet its still nice to have new dragons roaming around,also,this will be the first release that i will be around for to celebrate.i haven't been able to catch last months release yet.....

Edited by gad786

I am totally egg and hatch-locked but haven't say my last word. Really hope for something good to happen, even small, silly thing like new dragons being released is needed this week sad.gif

Totally locked right now but should be unlocked for the weekend just in case we get a new release.

I really really really hope that we will have a new exciting multiple release not later than Sunday. Did you guys notice how slow is the forum? No idea about you but I'm so bored sad.gif

Slow forum, and unable to work on anything after this batch hatches in a couple hours.

Catching CBs will have them take up slots into the possible release. I don't want to work on my favorite lineages because I don't want to have to dump them, ditto. And a very large amount of the rest of my dragons are on breeding cooldown thanks to the raffle massbreed. If I load up on AP incuhatches I may hatchielock myself.

I'm hoping so hard that the release is this weekend and not on the 30th.

Just because I'd love for new fun dragons to be my last joyful experience before burning in Hell (AKA school) begins. I reeeeeeaaaalllyyy don't want to deal with an entire week of that terrible place before I get to snag new cuties. Plus, I'll probably be at my dad's that weekend which means only having a phone to hunt on, which I think we all know can be rather frustrating. :/

Edited by xxBurningxx

After I get more eggslots free I should control myself from ANY breeding and cave hunting whatsoever before the weekend just to make sure I'm not locked or unable to take more than one or two of the new eggs. In case the release is scheduled for the weekend. biggrin.gif

I'm hoping so hard that the release is this weekend and not on the 30th.

Just because I'd love for new fun dragons to be my last joyful experience before burning in Hell (AKA school) begins. I reeeeeeaaaalllyyy don't want to deal with an entire week of that terrible place before I get to snag new cuties. Plus, I'll probably be at my dad's that weekend which means only having a phone to hunt on, which I think we all know can be rather frustrating. :/

I only use dragcave on my phone xd.png

I'll have to try to remember to check this week-end - usually still have the site up but actually haven't even been running fansites...

I wonder if the instances I've seen mentioned while reading back through this thread of the biomes shutting down could possibly be related to TJ (pretty please, all of the Dragon Gods!) doing something like coding the shuffle of untaken eggs to the AP, or anything to make the biomes move and more variety appear? I keep reading and looking up mostly depressing stuff and it would be nice to have something fun and rewarding to do in between...

After I get more eggslots free I should control myself from ANY breeding and cave hunting whatsoever before the weekend just to make sure I'm not locked or unable to take more than one or two of the new eggs. In case the release is scheduled for the weekend. biggrin.gif

Aaaaaaand nothing from it. Used up some egg slots even if I said that I wouldn't. Knowing my luck, there's gonna be a release before I get rid of all these eggs by gifting them. biggrin.gif

I've got a couple eggs I don't mind dropping, a couple eggs I'm absolutely not dropping, and a couple that will hatch before the release happens. I'm good for a potential Saturday release. ^^

I think a release this weekend is very possible. TJ's been tinkering with the site, which means he's had time for DC stuff. Maybe including...preparing a new release? smile.gif

I want a new release tomorrow. Change it up a bit, not at the end of the month every time.

By the time release time comes around if there is one tomorrow I'll have one egg left. I can drop it if I have to as I bred it myself. So I'm pretty much ready. But if there is a release this weekend I'll be hoping for a Sunday release.

I only have one egg at the moment and I'm trying to trade it. I'd be satisfied with 6 new releases instead of 7 either way, although I'm going to be at work tomorrow. :| Which means it'll definitely be a new release tomorrow because I swear TJ's memorized my work schedule and only releases dragons when I'm not around to grab them right away. dry.gif