zaverxi

August Release

Well xenos seem to be getting more common. And spessartines. I actually snagged one so now I have a male and female caveborn~

I've decided that this is my last batch of eggs. After these hatch and my hatchlings grow I'm going to keep my slots free for the new release.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I just woke up and scrambled to the computer in case the New Release happened at 10am (my time). It's happened before at that time, recently. But nope, no new dragons. Dangit.

Well dang. I can go home then I guess. Oh well. Maybe the release will be soon.

Whew.

While most of the growing things on my scroll are commons I specifically bred as "emergency abandoning candidates", I'm still glad I can keep them. smile.gif - Um, for now. If there is no surprise release later.

Both June's and July's releases were around the 26th, so I'm hoping that's when TJ decides to release the new dragons. That way I don't need to abandon anything and all these babies can grow up in time.

I hope it's still today. If not, though, I'll just fill up on more Magelights. smile.gif

AWww, dang. Looks like TJ's gonna hold true and release them on the last Sunday of the month, sigh.

Unless he pulls another weird time to drop the eggs, 3 in the morning. rolleyes.gif

(I'd be totally okay with that too.)

Edited by xxBurningxx

His having all the Releases on the last weekend of the month has certainly taken away all that 'dull and routine' feeling.

I'm scared hes going to switch from last weekend of the month and I'm going to cry

Since we have five weekends this month, I wouldn't worry. There 's still a whole weekend ahead of us! smile.gif

hmm... I'll do one more batch of AP incuhatchies, then look for stuff I want to keep.

I think a lot of releases were Cave midnight on a Sunday night in 2010, 2011, 2012, and they weren't on any regular schedule then, so I just would get a feeling sometimes, like we were due, it was time, and it was weird how often I was right.

I guess I have that kind of feeling tonight, and I could be totally wrong, but I guess time will tell. rolleyes.gif

If it is then I'm pretty out of luck - I've got a bunch of stuff I'm not dropping. xd.png Not that I'm worried about anything turning out to be rare, I just enjoy participating.

I am ready just in case there is a release at midnight...or 3am. I'm pretty sure it will be next week though. I was kinda hoping for yesterday instead.

Yeah, next weekend makes more sense. I'm pretty well locked up at this point, yet I can't shake this stupid, nagging feeling... unsure.gif

10 mins left

Well nothing. I'm going to bed

If there is another release at 3am I would be eternally grateful if someone could snag a couple eggs for me.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Nada! I was hoping he wouldn't wait until next weekend, but it looks like that is what's happening. Unless he pulls something really different on us.