zaverxi

August Release

RIP biomes xd.png

Edit: Normal drop, sigh sleep.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

aw, normal eggs :/

godamnit TJ i just abandoned all my Magelights to make room >_>

Double posting is okay, but try to keep it for when it's been a while since no one posted or when you're quoting posts.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

normal eggs are back, looks like no new release after all. luckily for me, as i'm now egglocked with a misclick sad.gif

Edited by greycat

maybe in 2 hours?

that's when the birthday release happened IIRC, so possibly

That was the most heart-wrenching thing ever.

AMEN.

Edit: *imagines TJ cackling somewhere in the distance*

Edited by xxBurningxx

AMEN.

Edit: *imagines TJ cackling somewhere in the distance*

Yeah, no kidding. Especially with the people he egglocked dry.gif

i really want it to be today

i'm bored

and i want it so me abandoning my magelights wasn't completely a waste (although, if it is in 2 hours, i could have incubated + hatched 'em by then)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The Birthday Release was Midnight, not 3 am. I doubt anything is going to be happening in a couple hours - this was just a passing bug.

The Birthday Release was Midnight, not 3 am. I doubt anything is going to be happening in a couple hours - this was just a passing bug.

Has TJ ever released anything not at midnight before?

That was the main thing that lead me to disbelieve that this was just a bug, but then again. TJ is a troll. So who knows.

But yeah, probably a bug, cri for days.

That was the main thing that lead me to disbelieve that this was just a bug, but then again. TJ is a troll. So who knows.

He used to release during the day at noon if memory serves.

He used to release during the day at noon if memory serves.

Ahh. I had no idea. I used to play DC like in 2010, but I was like 11 then, and I never started noticing releases until a couple of years ago.

I just hope he doesn't release them the weekend before school starts (which is the last week of the month). I don't want to be up till 3 catching eggs the night before school... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

But I totally will if I have to.

Lots of the dragons from 2010 were released at various non-midnight times--mostly in the morning. I think the trios were a daytime release too. But their newspost is gone, so I can't double check.

Lots of the dragons from 2010 were released at various non-midnight times--mostly in the morning. I think the trios were a daytime release too. But their newspost is gone, so I can't double check.

Ahhkay, thanks for the info. They're all midnight releases now though, I guess, huh?

I'll be checking the cave at midnight every night now though, as we near closer and closer to the end of the month.

They're usually noon-ish releases. Birthday was a special event, and the Spirit Wards were during 3am because it's the Witching Hour.

They're usually noon-ish releases. Birthday was a special event, and the Spirit Wards were during 3am because it's the Witching Hour.

Ahhhh, well. I'm usually at every hour drop when I'm awake anyway, and I usually stay up pretty late too. So I'll be stalking the cave regardless~ xd.png

aw, sounds like I missed some excitement! but not a new release! *stocks up on red eggs*

It's been established that the normal time for a release is 1pm cavetime. The birthday release and the spirit ward release were special cases. Birthday, because midnight is the start of that date, and spirit ward because nocturnal and witching hour and all that. Holidays are usually at midnight of their respective days as well.

Also glad I missed the cave/TJ trolling people. wink.gif

Also glad I missed the cave/TJ trolling people. wink.gif

It was very sad. In my case, because it took me hours to fall asleep after all that excitement.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the admins and mods and other quasi staffers released bad poetry/haiku????

That would be an awesome forum release. Maybe they can start a user base self composed bad poetry thread

Edited by natayah

TJ is DC God. But TJ is also Eeeeevil. So, TJ is kinda like Loki, only more powerly-like.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

***And RecycledHeart, it goes like this:

Error 404

Haiku cannot be found here.

Please, do try again.

Edited by Riverwillows