zaverxi

August Release

My scroll's pretty much free, so if there is a release tomorrow or this weekend, I'll be ready.

I wonder what kind of dragon this month will bring. Probably something less quirky than the Spirit Wards (glowing at night) or Xenowyrms (six different variants). That's cool though, I'd just be happy to collect something new!

I don't really have anything I can drop, but almost everything should hatch/ be incuhatchable before midnight DC time tomorrow. Even better if the release is on Sunday.

I'm going to completely refrain from picking up any eggs off the cave/AP until we're sure whether there's a release this weekend~

Edited by xxBurningxx

Oh yeah, haven't picked up anything this whole week, so I'll have my entire scroll empty if there is a new release. smile.gif

Tomorrow would be great... Or Sunday, to have myself a birthday release! tongue.gif

Happy B-day in advance to you and I hope here's a Release today in your honour!

(Also being while I'm more likely to remember to check for one, lol.)

Boy I was really hoping for a Release today since it so very boring on DC anymore.

Still a chance we can get it today, but I think it will be tomorrow or next Sunday. If I remember right all of the recent releases were done at 1pm cave time on a Sunday

Still a chance we can get it today, but I think it will be tomorrow or next Sunday. If I remember right all of the recent releases were done at 1pm cave time on a Sunday

The last one was much later on a Saturday, surprised everyone by being at night, hehe. Most of the others before that were actually on Saturdays.

Edited by kerrikins

I hope it's a multiple-breed release. I really want more new dragons!

Slim chance yeah

I think that's when the gemshards were released

And Xeno's, right?

For some reason I thought the releases were at midnight, whoops blink.gif

Well shoot. I've got 6 eggs that I can't let go of, seems like I'll just have to incuhatch what I can tomorrow morning tongue.gif

For some reason I thought the releases were at midnight, whoops blink.gif

Releases can be at any time, they just seem to happen mostly at midnight or noon.

I'm full up on CB Rares (including a Silver) so no dumping eggs in the AP for me, so hopefully if it's released soon I can have time to see if I like the sprites or not before I start hoarding them tongue.gif

Noooooooo I'm still egglocked and desperately waiting for that gold trophy >_<

Edited by Stellaluna22

I have eggs ready to hatch - all but one Stripe. I fought the temptation to take a fresh Copper in TGT thread and was rewarded with a couple AP things I needed for my lineage.

Three free slots and two things I can dump... So I should be ok for a release, although next weekend is probably still better laugh.gif

At least if it's not this weekend I know it'll be next weekend. xd.png I'm definitely ready for a Sunday release just in case, but I'm thinking it won't be until next week.

I'm now wishing it was this weekend; specifically tonight. Because then I could stop wondering and delaying the projects/collecting I'm getting impatient about. I would be contentedly locked and could spend my time on other things for a few days, then be completely free to use my scroll as I wished for several weeks.

And yes, the forums have been getting dull without anything going on. rolleyes.gif

It's not just the Forums - it's the same old AP and the same old slow-motion Cave.