zaverxi

August Release

In any case, if it is today, or tomorrow, I can dump my Magelights since they're blockers. xd.png

I hope it's next week at the earliest. I have all but 1 eggslot free but I'd really like to have them all free when the release happens and I cannot dump the one egg I have.

I'm totally locked with eggs and hatchlings I want to keep because it feels too early to have a new release. Next Saturday, however, I think I'll plan a little differently. wink.gif

Next weekend, the 22nd-23rd or the last weekend, 29th-30th. Not today, not tomorrow. That's my guess. laugh.gif

Didn't even think about it being the weekend, guess i'll hold off on project breeding until tomorrow- just in case! unsure.gif

Yeah, the last several releases have all been at the end of the month. But I figured the one weekend I'm poised to lock myself with a flurry of top priority metal and xeno projects..... tongue.gif

They got rid of the 'scheduled releases' and then pretty much unofficially went back to them by doing the last weekend of the month anyway.

Edited by zaverxi

I saw there was a new post in the News section and had an "AAAAAIGH EEEEEK" moment--then looked and saw that somebody had posted in the donation meter thread. xd.png

my egg slots are full of abandonable AP incuhatchies, just in case...

I saw there was a new post in the News section and had an "AAAAAIGH EEEEEK" moment--then looked and saw that somebody had posted in the donation meter thread. xd.png

my egg slots are full of abandonable AP incuhatchies, just in case...

lol that was my reaction too xd.png

Edited by The Flash

Yet another post by someone saying 'I wish I could donate but I can't' which is completely unnecessary and doesn't need to be said, which in fact has been pointed out by pretty much every mod at various times in that thread. xd.png

But yeah I hope it's not another 3am release, I need to sleep dangit.

Now I am worried that this could secretly be a regular thing for nocturnal breeds.

Yet another post by someone saying 'I wish I could donate but I can't' which is completely unnecessary and doesn't need to be said, which in fact has been pointed out by pretty much every mod at various times in that thread. xd.png

Agreed, but, hey, he's new - cut him some slack. xd.png

Edited by The Flash

I really doubt it will be this weekend, since it seems to happen at the end of the month. I hope not, anyway. I have stuff that's not irreplaceable but I'd rather not dump it all the same.

Also, I'm yet again hoping for a hybrid. It's past time we got another!

Edited by silver_chan

I don't mind monthly releases at all. But you also have to realize the time it can take to send out brand new dragons. Don't rush TJ and his team! In the meantime, I will sit and eagerly await. *Grabs a bucket of popcorn*

user posted image

anyone heard of the deity dragons?

i really wanna see them added because they look awesome and the cave needs more rares because they are the driving force behind DC

i really wanna see them added because they look awesome and the cave needs more rares because they are the driving force behind DC

For some maybe, but definitely NOT for all. They are - sadly - the driving impetus in trading, which is a PIA for those of us who breed OTHER lineages.

Forgive an old lady but....what are "diety dragons"?? Maybe I know them by another name?

I see. Hmmm...those colors for the males are kinda dull-ish. Just my opinion.

Tbh it's not likely we'll get anything currently on the completed list. TJ tends to take them off the list several months before their release, though I am not sure about the exact time between removing them and releasing them.

I don't know about years...months certainly.

My babies are loved!....mostly xd.png

I'm on the fence on rares. Would they be cool, yes, but it will cause a new influx of people whining about not being able to get them if they aren't there on release day. For a rare I think that a scheduled release would be fair, but for commons (or dragons that are supposed to be) unscheduled releases are fine by me.

Sigh, I loved so much scheduled releases...

Now I don't know if breed some eggs I need (and so be sure there will be a release in few hours) or wait till this evening (when it will be clear no release will happen this weekend) sad.gif

Ok, eventually I bred my dragons and locked myself. Let's see what will happen...

Edited by Iside

Myself and many other people have already mentioned that we do not believe rares to be DC's driving force. Maybe for trading, but not for everything.

My babies are loved!....mostly xd.png

I'm on the fence on rares. Would they be cool, yes, but it will cause a new influx of people whining about not being able to get them if they aren't there on release day. For a rare I think that a scheduled release would be fair, but for commons (or dragons that are supposed to be) unscheduled releases are fine by me.

...that is an amazing idea. That way people can be warned ahead of time that they'll be released and prepare.

Then again that would also mean more people are going to be clogging the biomes which means people like me will have a harder time getting them. Hm. Pros and cons I guess.