zaverxi

August Release

BSA status:

107 Reds

55 pinks (27 male, 28 female)

I think I'm good. xd.png

I have, like, 10-15 reds. :0 xd.png

Tomorrow maybe?

Probably. These "unscheduled" releases seem to be on a consistent schedule.

Oh jeez. Everyone's so determined to keep their scrolls open that the AP's down to 4 days now.

Oh jeez. Everyone's so determined to keep their scrolls open that the AP's down to 4 days now.

There's been a few decent-sized walls these past few days as well.

I do say, I would have never expected the AP to hit such low times. I can't wait for the release though smile.gif

I'm really just hoping for a nice, simple, two breed, one dimorphic, the other not, release. Or heck, one breed, adult dimorphism, and alts. Like the undines. smile.gif

I seriously just want a release at this point... :<

I got to hunt for a little bit in the super low time AP, but now I'm just waiting for the release. :3

one prize egg I bred as a request and I'm holding onto, one caveborn red I'm going to keep until it hatches, one caveborn pillow I picked up on impulse and am okay to abandon, and four abandonable incuhatchies. I'm good to go. biggrin.gif

I am currently grabbing and hatching low time eggs to pass the time for now. But I only have one egg that I do plan to keep. So, I'm essentially all ready to go if there is a release. I might not be quite on time if it's at 1:00pm though.

I have two CB xenos that I'm holding on to, but I have 5 slots ready and waiting. The xenos should hatch tomorrow night, so if it happens tomorrow night, I'll be good. smile.gif

Wooooo I am so excited now.Though i am locked, i can abandom some to catch the new releases.

What type do you think it might be? (Wyrm, Drake, Two-Head, Pygmy or Normal)?

I only have three eggs atm, and two of those should hatch soon. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bunch of eggs if they drop tomorrow... though it's going to be a busy day, as I'm planning to adopt a cat. But hopefully there will still be some eggs after I get back!

Edited by silver_chan

Could it be?2 minutes left!!!!!aaaaa i really hope it's something pretty!!!!! I love wyrm but i also love others.AHHHH.

Nope......

Edited by prefiringfort

Tomorrow,perhaps?

Well, if it is, I'll be unlocked and ready for some catching of new pretties. smile.gif

Most releases are in the afternoon, so I really wasn't expecting a Midnight release anyway. xd.png

What he needs to do you know, Sock, is find a potato dragon, or a sock dragon, and release it at 1 pm today. Totally SockPuppet Day! It could be all about Socky's Birthday Dragon.