zaverxi

August Release

I saw "August Release" and almost had a heart attack until I realized it was not the news thread.

xd.png

OMG YES xd.png That's me right there.

I was like...NOOO...IM LOCKED D:

Monitoring my scroll and making sure I don't lock my scroll or grab any high-time eggs. Also waiting to Incubate again. My ability to rapid-fire click has been honed; my sensei has taught me well. There is nothing more I must do to prepare.

user posted image

Monitoring my scroll and making sure I don't lock my scroll or grab any high-time eggs. Also waiting to Incubate again. My ability to rapid-fire click has been honed; my sensei has taught me well. There is nothing more I must do to prepare.

user posted image

It doesn't get any better than that.

laugh.gif

OMG YES xd.png That's me right there.

I was like...NOOO...IM LOCKED D:

Maybe it will be a hatchie release xd.png

I have 3 slots open.

All but one of my eggs are incuhatchable, so I should be good. If there's a Friday release I'll be a bit late on collecting my final egg, but that'll be fine. :3

Man, the temptation to fill up my two empty eggslots is strong... but then I won't have room for AP sniping tomorrow, if there really is a release. People do abandon lots of lovely stuff during releases. But I hate having empty slots. Argh.

Uggh this is the first release I've actually anticipated beforehand in years (minus events) and I've been grabbing 4 day APs for the past 3 days!

The egg slots aren't that big of a problem imo, it's more the being stuck with the hatchlings afterwards biggrin.gif A fat lot of good 7 empty eggslot will do me if I have 20 hatchies not yet grown up!

Edited by Carthasis

The egg slots aren't that big of a problem imo, it's more the being stuck with the hatchlings afterwards biggrin.gif A fat lot of good 7 empty eggslot will do me if I have 20 hatchies not yet grown up!

Wait... if you have too many hatchlings you can't grab new eggs???

Good to see you, Carthasis btw! tongue.gif

Is it just me or does it seem that 2 weeks before a release Red eggs appear more often in the cave?

Just popping in on the forums a bit!

Lolz, had no idea. Well, I only have 14 growing things right now, so another batch if there's a release tomorrow should work out just fine!

Seriously regretting not getting more Reds and Pinks before this.

I only have 5 Reds available, but since I'm only a bronze trophy I have just enough for one round of Incubating. Hopefully that's enough. Gonna have to do some trading to get 5 male and 5 female though. Ack.

I'd really like one. Managed to have my scroll completely devoid of any growing creatures, and I'm hoping that my sister will manage to at least hatch all of her eggs in time, or at least most of them. wink.gif If the new release happens tomorrow we're gonna need every egg slot we can get. biggrin.gif

My egg slots are all free, I've got plenty of incubates and influences available, and I had my finals yesterday so I'm not stressing about school this weekend. This is the most ready I've been for a release all month!

Well, I have two eggs that can hatch today, and three that can hatch in a few days, and my two Reds are still on cooldown...

OOPS dry.gif

NUGHHHH D: All my eggs are just above incubate time! 5 days 9 hours D: *runs around panicking*

can anyone help later ._.

It will be either midnight tonight (cave time) or tomorrow.

My eggs, if incubated, can hatch at about 10 pm today >_< so worried. This is my very first release with my gold trophy and I happened to be locked sleep.gif

I'm lucky that my local time is exactly 12 hours earlier/later (not sure) than cave time. So no complicated calculating or awkward times. If it's released tmr 12am in cave time it will be noon for me. A good time to nab some dragons. biggrin.gif

BSA status:

107 Reds

55 pinks (27 male, 28 female)

I think I'm good. xd.png