zaverxi

August Release

What he needs to do you know, Sock, is find a potato dragon, or a sock dragon, and release it at 1 pm today. Totally SockPuppet Day! It could be all about Socky's Birthday Dragon.

There is a sock dragon laugh.gif

WE NEED A POTATO DRAGON. I know there was a breed suggestion for it. I would put sea salt on them and lick them. unsure.gifninja.gifblink.gif

3 am release, maybe? o-o

I hope not. I will miss the release. D: We are going hiking tomorrow, and I have to be up early. A 1 am release is midnight for me and still doable. 3 am is 2 am for me. Not doable. xd.png Though if they are common enough, I don't mind a release at any time. Haha! In fact, I would PREFER they be commons and a bit later, since I am currently waiting on eggs to hatch before I can get anything.

Edited by harlequinraven

I have to admit I'm really tempted to post to the "donation meter" thread just so people checking the forums see the new post in News and have heart attacks. xd.png I won't, because I'm not that evil... but I'm tempted, because I'm definitely at least a little bit evil. tongue.gif

Edited by elynne

3 am release, maybe? o-o

As long as it's not raining I'm going fishing/herping tomorrow, and even if I don't I'm gonna go to the store to get a bunch of vials for things so 3 am is kinda ;-;

Does anyone ever think that TJ comes on here, just to see what we're expecting/wanting for the new release, and just goes to his list of dragons available for choosing and picks the farthest one from our assumptions? xd.png

I highly doubt we're getting another 3am release so soon after the last 3am release. xd.png

What he needs to do you know, Sock, is find a potato dragon, or a sock dragon, and release it at 1 pm today. Totally SockPuppet Day! It could be all about Socky's Birthday Dragon.

Hahaha, that would make me feel a leetle self-conscious (but also loved). =p

The only thing i hope now is an AM release.I think I will keep checking until noon,which is midnight to me.

Does anyone ever think that TJ comes on here, just to see what we're expecting/wanting for the new release, and just goes to his list of dragons available for choosing and picks the farthest one from our assumptions? xd.png

Yes.

10 minutes...hopefully?

Doubtful, honestly, but we can hope tongue.gif

Edit: Although TJ knows that a double 3AM release is what we'll least expect so maybe ninja.gifxd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

Doubtful, honestly, but we can hope tongue.gif

Edit: Although TJ knows that a double 3AM release is what we'll least expect so maybe ninja.gifxd.png

I had a feeling this would happen biggrin.gif

I had a feeling this would happen biggrin.gif

HE DID IT TO US HAHA xd.png

But I'm excited!