zaverxi

August Release

Then all those poor souls unlucky enough to have ZERO CB metals will be screaming their heads off - and rightly so - about being excluded. Remember the GoN/Avatar fiasco when all those without GoNs didn't get to celebrate? So while the 'Alloys' sounds like a lot of fun - for my Scroll at least, let's take pity on those with no CB Metals and have regular Releases that everyone can enjoy.

I agree. It's really hard for most people to even got one CB metal like silver or gold, If there were metal hybrids most people couldn't get them at all or only have a chance of breeding really messy ones. And also value of CB metals would increase, it would make obtaining them almost impossible for a while.

I also would like some kind of hybrids, but I would prefer them from more common dragons. How about a hybrid for two-headed or pygmys? I would like to see one for these breeds, or maybe a pygmy/two-headed which would have an alt form? I would love something added to these breeds.

Then all those poor souls unlucky enough to have ZERO CB metals will be screaming their heads off - and rightly so - about being excluded. Remember the GoN/Avatar fiasco when all those without GoNs didn't get to celebrate? So while the 'Alloys' sounds like a lot of fun - for my Scroll at least, let's take pity on those with no CB Metals and have regular Releases that everyone can enjoy.

That's why I said it was evil. xd.png

And why I made no attempt to submit such an idea haha.

*trolling successful*

That's why I said it was evil. xd.png

And why I made no attempt to submit such an idea haha.

*trolling successful*

If someone wanted to be truly evil, they'd suggest some sort of metallic dragon and make it out to be the rarest of the rares. People would go crazy grabbing and trading for them… only to realize their status as cave-blocker commons. xd.png

If someone wanted to be truly evil, they'd suggest some sort of metallic dragon and make it out to be the rarest of the rares. People would go crazy grabbing and trading for them… only to realize their status as cave-blocker commons. xd.png

What an excellent idea!

Platinum Dragons - the new caveblocker.

Same old AP, same old Biome blockers sitting there ad nauseum. This place is just getting so boring.

Same old AP, same old Biome blockers sitting there ad nauseum. This place is just getting so boring.

Hmm I dunno I got a couple nice 2nd gen PB summers and a CB spirit ward from there today.

But maybe it'll be this weekend, that's enough time to relax from catching spirit wards after all.

I like the idea of drake/pygmy/two-headed hybrids. I also like the idea of metal hybrids, but I can see the obvious problem with that. =P Though if the hybrids were made common enough, they could possibly be easy enough to trade for that it wouldn't cause an uproar.

~~~

Platinum Dragons - the new caveblocker.

Oh my GoN, that would be so funny!!! xd.png

No matter if for this particular release or future releases on this site, I'd like to see more new artists acknowledged for their work. I'm sure they have amazing ideas and that they have worked on so many great sprites and concepts that would be interesting novelties in this game, and that they do deserve to see at least some of them here. We have amazing spriters already, but why not more? I'm sure these new ones are as skillful and creative as the ones we've known so far, they just need to be noticed. wub.gif

Biomes are completely empty this morning. Could it be???

Right now they are not. And releases are usually on weekends, I doubt that it will be today.

I was wondering if they're doing updates instead of a release since I went to do a Male Influence today and this is the confirmation message I got 0-0

A patch of burning flowers? XD Lol, sounds ridiculous.

yes but its vine x falciform so i didnt have much to work with but it dose tell you exactly what kind of hybrid it is

I was wondering if they're doing updates instead of a release since I went to do a Male Influence today and this is the confirmation message I got 0-0

Yeah, I just influenced an egg and got the new "Your dragon uses its knowledge of egg rearing to influence the egg to be female." The different text threw me for a moment, since I don't look at the actual words anymore. Oh, and the incubation text also changed a little.

Edit: I also just noticed that I can open an egg's view page direct from the 'choose which egg to influence page', which saves me several clicks when I'm being paranoid about influencing correctly. thumbs_up.png

Edited by Gryphonic

All right, it's the weekend already. Most of the xenos and metals I'm using for projects are coming off breeding cooldown tonight and tomorrow.

And I'm not going to feel free to act on any of them for the next two days in case the release is this weekend.

*glares at all the egg slots opening up*

the current incubation text:

Select an egg to incubate. This will reduce its &ldquote;time left until death&rdquote; by one day. Only eggs with more than three days left can be incubated.

soooo yeah that seems new. xd.png

Ready for a Hybrid, but remember, its not uncommon for a Hybrid and a new release to be released together!

Oh well. 1pm cavetime, no eggs. *goes off to buy cosplay supplies*

I still say the end of the month. Of course I'd love to be wrong, but that seems to be the pattern.

I locked myself with all kinds of things, so I'm hoping for no new release until my egg slots are free again. tongue.gif

I still say the end of the month. Of course I'd love to be wrong, but that seems to be the pattern.

Unfortunately I think you are right. And I'm so so so bored.