zaverxi

August Release

Nah, it doesn't look like tonight! Got a few things to do, then I'm off for the night. If it's 3am, I think i'll be asleep! xd.png

Does TJ ever do new releases in the middle of the week? I think the Anniversary drop was a weekday. I've been staying up late and getting up earlier just to see if it happens. I hope it's this weekend, and not a weekday when I *can't* stick around and enjoy it. But just in case....

Does TJ ever do new releases in the middle of the week? I think the Anniversary drop was a weekday. I've been staying up late and getting up earlier just to see if it happens. I hope it's this weekend, and not a weekday when I *can't* stick around and enjoy it. But just in case....

Yeah the birthday release was during the week

As for other releases I don't remember any other ones besides the birthday ones being during the week

The birthday releases are geared to a specific date, May 21st. The only other releases that gear toward a specific day are the holidays, 10/31, 12/25, & 2/14, which can be any day of the week, and the 10/10/10, which happened to be a Sunday.

There have also been a couple of "Black Friday" releases, for the Trihorn Wyverns and the Nhiostrifes.

My birthday is this coming weekend, so a release will be kinda fun. If they're not dropped on my bday, I'll probably wait and catch them. =3

Ah all this anticipation is killing me!! I don't dare get anymore good eggs lest it happens to be a surprise release. Yet having my slots all empty is freaking me out a little, I think I'm going to just fill up on AP eggs for now. If I were TJ, I would be having a hell of a laugh reading this thread.

It must be sooooon! What a bad time to be scroll locked unsure.gif

I hope they'll be a pretty breed, but who knows ohmy.gif

I hope not before the weekend. I'm full of eggs and need time to get my egg slots empty. smile.gif

I'd take a Release right this second! Otherwise it's just more of the same old...

I just got my gold trophy yesterday so I have more slots biggrin.gif

Just need to wait for 2 people to pick up their eggs from me, and for my xenos n' stripe checkers to hatch!

I just got my gold trophy yesterday so I have more slots biggrin.gif

Just need to wait for 2 people to pick up their eggs from me, and for my xenos n' stripe checkers to hatch!

Congrats! I just got my Bronze trophy today xd.png

I think this will be the first release that both my sister and I have golden trophies for. That means an equal number of new eggs for us to catch and I'm super excited about it. wub.gif

I'm getting psyched now, I keep checking the site, Its gotta be soon!

It'll probably be on the weekend...

*panicks*

Bad time to be locked!!! *runs around panicking*

Are releases on Sundays or Saturdays?!

My birthday is this coming weekend, so a release will be kinda fun. If they're not dropped on my bday, I'll probably wait and catch them. =3

I wanted them to drop last weekend because it was my birthday... But no luck :'(

Hope you have better luck!

Edited by Ylvanne

I only have two eggs and two hatchlings, and the eggs will grow up by Saturday before 1pm. biggrin.gif I think I'm good. I might even grab a bunch of AP eggs and hatch them and get 14 hatchlings haha

It'll happen when it happens tongue.gif I'm good though. 1 egg almost hatched and 1 fresh laid one :3 this past month I been mainly keeping scroll free for my PB spirit ward project :3.

My birthdate is on the 31. Maybe the new release will be my present.

Edited by Xorath

I have 1 egg. That I will not get rid of. But otherwise, keeping my scroll open for the new release. ... Is it time yet? No? Dangit.