zaverxi

August Release

Forgive an old lady but....what are "diety dragons"?? Maybe I know them by another name?

Here is the thread for Deity dragons~ I'm all for a new hybrid smile.gif

misspelled that way makes it sound like these new dragons need to go on a "diet". health-conscious dragons? tongue.gif

Edited by Arwen17

...that is an amazing idea. That way people can be warned ahead of time that they'll be released and prepare.

Then again that would also mean more people are going to be clogging the biomes which means people like me will have a harder time getting them. Hm. Pros and cons I guess.

Plus theres always gonna be a group of unhappy people no matter how a release is done. Can't win them all.

Had a dream last night there was a new function and breed added. There was a page with art, and a dragon (I forgot what the breed was called, but they didn't have wings and they had shiny silver fur with gold manes along their back) was saying to another dragon "I lost my son" and the other responded "I saw him in a *something or other* tree a ways back" and if you scrolled down, there was a baby dragon stuck in a tree.

I clicked on him, but something popped up that said "The dragons father returned and snuffled around the tree before taking the hatchling, maybe next time" or something like that

what ninja.gif

Okayyyy....you are dreaming about Dragon Cave.....

Time for another hobby maybe??

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Okayyyy....you are dreaming about Dragon Cave.....

Time for another hobby maybe??

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Are you saying you haven't dreamt about Dragon Cave?! I had a dream around Christmas that there was a new holiday dragon breed called the Gingerbread Pygmies. xd.png

Are you saying you haven't dreamt about Dragon Cave?! I had a dream around Christmas that there was a new holiday dragon breed called the Gingerbread Pygmies. xd.png

Oh that sounds absolutely adorable.

What if this release is done in secret like the purple dinos?

I had a random dream of DC too! Though it was just a regular old release rather than an event. Your dream was more creative. xd.png

Edit: Last night, I mean. I'm sure loads of people have dreamed of DC at some point. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

All caves are completely cleaned out, have been for a few minutes. Leads me to believe release maybe? I hope not D:

All caves are completely cleaned out, have been for a few minutes. Leads me to believe release maybe? I hope not D:

Been thinking the same thing, hahahaha...I'll be stalking the cave till the hour hits, and if it's a normal drop I will be disappointed.

Totally ready for this month's release.

Been thinking the same thing, hahahaha...I'll be stalking the cave till the hour hits, and if it's a normal drop I will be disappointed.

Totally ready for this month's release.

Same but now is nooot a good tiiiiimeee ><

I'll have to use my precious incubates OTL I'm ready for pretties myself, but this is such an odd time for a release if it happens.

Same but now is nooot a good tiiiiimeee ><

I'll have to use my precious incubates OTL I'm ready for pretties myself, but this is such an odd time for a release if it happens.

TJ's been known to be mischievous in the past, haha so I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if he drops a release sooner in the month than usual... xd.png

Just to mess with us.

TJ's been known to be mischievous in the past, haha so I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if he drops a release sooner in the month than usual... xd.png

Just to mess with us.

I know but TJ pls no

CB GOLDS DROPPING EN MASSE

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Please don't kill me :3

The dumb part of my brain just went and checked on the tab that has DC open.

Then the smart part of my brain kicked in and then proceeded to smack the dumb part.

Thanks. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Edit: Also, I'm revved up and ready to egg-catch. The disappointment will be so strong if it's a norm drop.

Edited by xxBurningxx

I'm not ready for a release at this time. xd.png Well, technically nothing here is terribly vital. I'd just rather not drop any of it.

I'm not ready for a release at this time. xd.png Well, technically nothing here is terribly vital. I'd just rather not drop any of it.

Hah, same. At least I've only got 3 eggs, one of which can be dropped since it was bred as a trade offer anyway.

Plus, I will literally drag each family member who plays DC out of bed to get the release dragons if that's what ends up happening in 5 minutes. xd.png

I am thoroughly disappointed xd.png

But why is there nothing at the drop at all? blink.gif

Could be a bug of some sort. It happens; I've seen it occur at least once before.

Oh c'mon, it's Sunday night, it was safe to pile up on eggs and hatchies again!

My first reaction to seeing empty caves was not joy, but exasperation and despair.

If new eggs appear now I'm going to be mad I won't have a chance to collect until after work tomorrow, when other things are certain to be mixing in. mad.gif

Edit: eggs reappearing. False alarm.

Edited by Gryphonic