Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Did someone know about this problem?

I don't know why this phrase comes up at the top of my scroll.

I didn't touch any set-up about my internet or chrome.

Please help me someone..... T_T

You appear to be using a proxy. While this won’t stop you from visiting Dragon Cave, you cannot give views and clicks to eggs/hatchlings.

2 hours ago, yongyeon said:

Did someone know about this problem?

I don't know why this phrase comes up at the top of my scroll.

I didn't touch any set-up about my internet or chrome.

Please help me someone..... T_T

You appear to be using a proxy. While this won’t stop you from visiting Dragon Cave, you cannot give views and clicks to eggs/hatchlings.

@yongyeon, It has happened to other people before. Not sure if there is a solution, but there is a topic about it here:

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

@yongyeon, It has happened to other people before. Not sure if there is a solution, but there is a topic about it here:

I'm reading hard in my poor English but there seems to be no solution so far... at list page 3.

I'll read more, Thank you so much! @missy_

Tiny little question: With Solstice dragons, is there a way to tell which pattern wings they will have when they are hatched?

54 minutes ago, Aniia said:

Tiny little question: With Solstice dragons, is there a way to tell which pattern wings they will have when they are hatched?

The gendered hatchling sprite is different and shows the wing color, but not the S1.

52 minutes ago, Aniia said:

If it's an egg, you can try to work backward from its time left to determine when it was laid. According to the wiki, rosy wings are laid between 18:00 and 5:59 EST and blue wings are laid between 6:00 and 17:59 EST.

If it's a s1 hatchie, I don't think there's anything you can do.

If it's a s2 hatchie, the sprite shows the wing color.

Not sure if this is a glitch or some hidden sorting mechanic. I have a Spirit Ward dragon born in 2020 which sorted just above one born in 2015, and the rest that were born in 2018 and 2019. I have the old breed sort, and normally it puts the youngest ones at the bottom, but not here for some reason > https://dragcave.net/user/Luckystarz103/31

Any reason behind that?

Edited by Luckystarz103

11 hours ago, Luckystarz103 said:

Not sure if this is a glitch or some hidden sorting mechanic. I have a Spirit Ward dragon born in 2020 which sorted just above one born in 2015, and the rest that were born in 2018 and 2019. I have the old breed sort, and normally it puts the youngest ones at the bottom, but not here for some reason > https://dragcave.net/user/Luckystarz103/31

Any reason behind that?

Not sure why, but my 2020 and 2021 Spirit Wards sort on top of my 2015's too. I use breed sort.

20 hours ago, Luckystarz103 said:

Any reason behind that?

9 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

Not sure why, but my 2020 and 2021 Spirit Wards sort on top of my 2015's too. I use breed sort.

I don't know what the problem is but I reported it back in September. 

20 hours ago, Luckystarz103 said:

Any reason behind that?

9 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

7 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I don't know what the problem is but I reported it back in September. 

Weird. I have the same thing. I have a 2020 Spirit Ward at the top, followed by 2015 Spirit Wards, then 2019 ones below that, and a 2020 at the bottom.  I use manual custom sort, then I put a few special dragons at the top of my scroll and sort the rest by breed.

I accidentally discovered something strange in the sprite of 'Snow Angel'. Only the 'tri colored' sprite is filled with white in the empty space between the feathers of the right wing. Gold, tipped sprites are not. Is this intentional?image.png.0b1a665c28b29d86a4b1c85bed73c6f7.png

104494301_ScreenShot2021-12-13at1_25_51PM.png.5ac1892250d26c44ca9004b3a488c6ca.png

Since when do leetle tree stats look like this? I never noticed them change!

Sino stats changed to this as well! Did this happen recently?

1110968036_ScreenShot2021-12-13at1_26_46PM.thumb.png.e9cf3c9786acca921e0e3e3b654f29e0.png

Edited by Moriaty

16 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Since when do leetle tree stats look like this? I never noticed them change!

That's odd, mine looks like this:

image.png.ba94e06b93d250b05653b1b566f3b90c.png

Maybe your browser is being a little weird. :huh:

Seeing your Sinomorphs now I'll lean towards "browser acting up". :P

Edited by 0x08

1 minute ago, 0x08 said:

That's odd, mine looks like this:

image.png.ba94e06b93d250b05653b1b566f3b90c.png

Maybe your browser is being a little weird. :huh:

Seeing your Sinomorphs now I'll lean towards "browser acting up". :P

Ah, I suppose it's Chrome issue again

Just tried safari and it looked just like your screenshot (which was what chrome dc also looked at most a week ago).  Sigh.

Two q's...

1. What are the odds of an Alt Black (either pose) coming out of a Black egg, if anyone has calculated it?

2. Would an influenced egg keep its influence when abandoned?

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

1. What are the odds of an Alt Black (either pose) coming out of a Black egg, if anyone has calculated it?

As far as I know, the odds are somewhat small. From what I have heard though is that the pose is supposedly cycling between the two, but time frame of such happening is unknown as far as I know.

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

2. Would an influenced egg keep its influence when abandoned?

No, it will not keep the influence, just like it won't stick after Teleport (hence why people may sometimes ask to bounce something to get rid of influence).

Same goes with Incubate.

8 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

As far as I know, the odds are somewhat small. From what I have heard though is that the pose is supposedly cycling between the two, but time frame of such happening is unknown as far as I know.

I'm curious about this! Do you mean the odds of getting a curled is larger at one point and will decline and the odds of getting a sitting becomes larger? I had such bad luck trying to get curled alts last month, maybe that's something.

4 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

I'm curious about this! Do you mean the odds of getting a curled is larger at one point and will decline and the odds of getting a sitting becomes larger? I had such bad luck trying to get curled alts last month, maybe that's something.

Yes, the two go in waves. Check hatcheries to see which one people are currently getting.

2 hours ago, 0x08 said:

What is the best time and crack stage to attempt a force-hatch on a Shumoga?

Do the same criteria as earthquaking apply?

Earthquake is forcing, just with all your eggs instead of one. So yes, same rules. Closer to hatching and more cracks the better.

52 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Earthquake is forcing, just with all your eggs instead of one. So yes, same rules. Closer to hatching and more cracks the better.

Okay, that's good. Thanks for confirming. :)

4 hours ago, 0x08 said:

What is the best time and crack stage to attempt a force-hatch on a Shumoga?

Do the same criteria as earthquaking apply?

But does force-hatching result in a dark Shumoga? Or does that require Earthquake? Or is that even why you were asking?

38 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

But does force-hatching result in a dark Shumoga? Or does that require Earthquake? Or is that even why you were asking?

Afaik, the only thing that matters for a wild-type Shumoga to hatch is that it gets forced out of the egg early. How that happens (kill vs EQ) shouldn't make a difference. If we go with the lore/canon, Shumoga moms kick the eggs open to hatch them :P

I was asking about the life stage of the egg (how long it has left to live, how cracked it is) and from the response I got it seems that the conditions are the same whether you kill or EQ.