Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Can one produce Staterae when breeding two xeno of other types together? i've produced all 15'er and some 20'er but staterae seems a special one

Asking to make sure before planning out a lineage...

I've just returned after almost four years away, an my question pertains to the hatcheries. I was very efficient at raising dragons with no clicks (almost 2000 zero clicked dragons on my scroll) but I can't seem to raise any no-clicks on my return. I love AoND, glad to see they're still active, EDS, Silvi's Lair and ValleySherwood as well, but I guess EATW has disappeared. What are the best site to use if I don't want any clicks on my babies?

If Yarolds is still around, that one works (just enter only the dragon's /image/, not the /view/ link)

i have a silly question about earthquake... i dont use it much, lol. but i might want to start in the future, but i just want to make sure before hand, the only hatchlings at risk of running away are the ones that hatch from the use of earthquake, right? not any pre-existing hatchies already growing up on your scroll, those wont run? if they do, i might need to rethink considering using EQ..

It is only the ones that hatched due to the Earthquake action.

What's the difference between a normal Pitfire and an Exalted Pitfire? Is it like with the Sweetlings where many are pink and a few are black? or is it an alt? I don't think they're SA's because they have difference poses. SA's have different colors, but the same pose.

Uik1.pngMZuo.png - normal

1UNV.png3ca8.png - exalted

41 minutes ago, Syiren said:

What's the difference between a normal Pitfire and an Exalted Pitfire? Is it like with the Sweetlings where many are pink and a few are black? or is it an alt? I don't think they're SA's because they have difference poses. SA's have different colors, but the same pose.

You have to use the "Kill" action on a normal Pitfire to get an Exalted one.

You get an exalted one by killing a regular one. i suppose it is a more elevated version ?

They are not SAs; anyone who has a pitfire they kill will get one. (but do NOT refresh the page after you do it or it will die for GOOD, and cannot be revived.)

Ahh~ Okay. so it's similar to say a zombie. Do you have to try and revive it, or wait for a certain time to perform either the kill or the revival?

You shouldn't have to attempt any revives.

I just killed my two Pitfires the day after they grew up, as far as I know there aren't any restrictions on "when."  

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Reborns are more like enragis than anything else, only you can't turn them back. it's nice to have alt sprites on a halloween instead of a limited cb breed.

58 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Reborns are more like enragis than anything else, only you can't turn them back. it's nice to have alt sprites on a halloween instead of a limited cb breed.

ah, I see. That makes me feel better about trying it. Now I'm just hoping there's no risk of a failed attempt and they end up dying without an exalted chance.

1 hour ago, Serotina said:

I just killed my two Pitfires the day after they grew up, as far as I know there aren't any restrictions on "when."  

Gotcha. First time I heard of them was earlier today when someone mentioned them in a trade. I like these dragons even more now. :)

Thanks to everyone who answered. I appreciate it. :D

ETA: have a total of 9 CB's so I tried it on one and he's become quite the exalted Halloween dragon. Thanks again everyone. 

Edited by Syiren
updating

i've seen some people on the hub (more than one...) saying that theyre SAlts. theyre not. its actually a bit irritating when i see one, and i check, and its just a rgular exalted pitfire. 

How many shards is the most anyone can have at this point? Like, if you've collected the max shards every week since implementation and haven't spent any? (I guess I could attempt the math, but I figured it'd be easier to see if someone actually has that amount...)

9 hours ago, Serotina said:

You shouldn't, no. But someone killed one, the sprite didn't appear (as is often happening lately after an action) so they refreshed the page to see the sprite, the action was "repeated" I guess and the exalted one died and was unrevivable. So I posted that as a warning.

Here is the tragic tale:

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

How many shards is the most anyone can have at this point? Like, if you've collected the max shards every week since implementation and haven't spent any? (I guess I could attempt the math, but I figured it'd be easier to see if someone actually has that amount...)

I make it 13,200 as of tomorrow.... (I may be horribly wrong...) Excel is fab....

Since you ask !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hi Dragon cave man and ladies i have a small question what means:

• Unique Breeds268

Can dragons which have successfully bred together in the past reject each other? If so, is there any way to mitigate the risk of that happening?

1 hour ago, eccoshop said:

Hi Dragon cave man and ladies i have a small question what means:

• Unique Breeds268

It means that that scroll has 268 different breeds. There are a total of 270, so there are two breeds they don't own.

42 minutes ago, greatguy said:

Can dragons which have successfully bred together in the past reject each other? If so, is there any way to mitigate the risk of that happening?

Only if the breeding took place during holiday season and one of the dragons was a holiday dragon. Otherwise - they can show no interest or not give an egg, but they cannot actually refuse.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

The maximum amount of shards you can have is 13,200. (I've never spent any and I don't believe I ever missed a week.)

(Edit: Didn't realize there was another new page on Tiny Little Questions and that the question got answered hours ago. Well, confirmation, I guess?)

Edited by Mathcat

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You shouldn't, no. But someone killed one, the sprite didn't appear (as is often happening lately after an action) so they refreshed the page to see the sprite, the action was "repeated" I guess and the exalted one died and was unrevivable. So I posted that as a warning.

Oh jeez. Thanks for letting me know, I hadn't seen that 

Question about revival and zombifying: if a growing hatchling die of low time or too many clicks, can it be revived/can it be made into zombies? Or are only adults and frozen hatchlings that die of "killing" can?

If they can, then if they're revived how is the count down gonna change? Do they automatically get frozen?

38 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

: if a growing hatchling die of low time or too many clicks, can it be revived/can it be made into zombies?

Yes. Any dead hatchling can be turned into a zombie. Many people let hatchlings die when it's near zombie making days for lots of hatchling fodder. However, if they become zombies they are automatically frozen so you can only make zombie hatchies with them. Regular revives can bypass your growing things limit temporarily and won't be abandoned or anything.