Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

That was over 2 years ago (note the "currently" in that post), and since then, several breeds with location-specific alts HAVE been added - Zyus are the only ones who weren't.

Coppers are there. Florets are there. Pyralspites are there.

And for some totally unknown reason, Sunrise/set eggs are ALSO NOT there.

At this point, I suspect Zyus and Sunrises not in the Market can be seen as a bug.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yes it was ages ago. But still - that was his most recent word on the subject.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is anyone else getting horrible lag right now, on both the main site and the forum? It took almost 30 seconds just to load the "reply" box to type this...

Is there a filter to see only your Named dragons? I've wished for one for ages but think I might just be out of luck.

Sort by name effectively does it - all unnamed ones come up first, so go for the later pages. (But yeah - there is a filter for un-named, so why not ?)

10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sort by name effectively does it - all unnamed ones come up first, so go for the later pages. (But yeah - there is a filter for un-named, so why not ?)

Oh, I already went through manually and pulled them out rip, but hopefully that's helpful to others.

So if I freeze a hatchling that's sick, will the sickness message stay forever? I assume the alert at the top of the page will go away at least.

3 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

So if I freeze a hatchling that's sick, will the sickness message stay forever? I assume the alert at the top of the page will go away at least.

Since it's based on how old the hatchling actually is, it will go away eventually.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

Since it's based on how old the hatchling actually is, it will go away eventually.

I figured it would go away but wasn't sure. Thank you!

I hope this is the right place to ask- I have a question about dragcave forums instead of the main site.

is there a link/page anywhere that lists  all the forums I'm fallowing? I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it. I'm fallowing a few and getting notifications for all of them at the moment and would like to turn off the notification setting without having to worry about loosing a thread. 😄

4 minutes ago, Cowfish249 said:

is there a link/page anywhere that lists  all the forums I'm fallowing? I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it. I'm fallowing a few and getting notifications for all of them at the moment and would like to turn off the notification setting without having to worry about loosing a thread. 😄

Top left corner that arrow next to your name, click it, then "Manage Followed Content". There you can choose between Topics and Forums.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Did something change with Zombie/Undead dragons being visible?

I could have sworn that they were supposed to be a tombstone icon during daylight hours, and the dragon sprite in the evening...but I can see all my undeads as the dragon at the moment. Not complaining, just curious.

2 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

I could have sworn that they were supposed to be a tombstone icon during daylight hours, and the dragon sprite in the evening...but I can see all my undeads as the dragon at the moment. Not complaining, just curious.

It's the 31st ;)

2 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

On the 31st day of months that have 31 days, they are visible all day.

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's the 31st ;)

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Ah, that's right (forgot that aspect of them). Thank you :)

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

so you can't see them in Feb, April, June, Sept or Nov?

in other news, the Undead ones are very cool looking!

1 minute ago, trystan said:

Right. Except at night.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Right. Except at night.

yeah, that makes sense!

2 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

2 hours ago, trystan said:

in other news, the Undead ones are very cool looking!

It also means their descriptions are visible! https://dragcave.net/view/pEcwW

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Top left corner that arrow next to your name, click it, then "Manage Followed Content". There you can choose between Topics and Forums.

Thank you so much for the help!! ❤️

4 minutes ago, sburb-player said:

What does an ungendered but winged neglected hatching appear like? Do the winged hatchis gender?

When they grow up, they are either male, female or ungendered. The s1 and s2 hatchies are the same for all three:

Screenshot_20200831-203003.thumb.jpg.8ad783c8a8bce265c3fb4bb8e0e69a33.jpg