Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

@Charity322  You can buy them in the Market even if you have never caught one. (I did, because I never even saw one in the cave.)

If you can't see them in the Market, I think it's because you don't have the egg unlocked in the encyclopedia yet. You can click Staterae eggs in hatcheries to unlock it.

 

Ah thanks! I thought that you couldn't unlock them until you'd caught one.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Ah thanks! I thought that you couldn't unlock them until you'd caught one.

Clicking 5 different ones counts as much as 1 owned.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there any particular reason why Zyus can't be purchased from the Market?

Share this post


Link to post

I gather it's to do with their being a single breed in the encyclopaedia.,

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I gather it's to do with their being a single breed in the encyclopaedia.,

Totally unlike Coppers? Which ARE in the Market?

(I think Zyus have just been forgotten)

Share this post


Link to post

There WAS an answer, many moons ago.

 

But can you see anyone wanting to buy a Zyu egg without knowing which you'd get ? You DO know in the biomes - as you do with coppers, actually.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

There WAS an answer, many moons ago.

 

But can you see anyone wanting to buy a Zyu egg without knowing which you'd get ? You DO know in the biomes - as you do with coppers, actually.

Like @Ruby Eyes said, all three Copper variants can be bought from the Market. Surely something similar can be done for the Zyus?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

All I recall is that there WAS an answer given and I have no idea what it was any more....

 

 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

That was over 2 years ago (note the "currently" in that post), and since then, several breeds with location-specific alts HAVE been added - Zyus are the only ones who weren't.

Coppers are there. Florets are there. Pyralspites are there.

 

And for some totally unknown reason, Sunrise/set eggs are ALSO NOT there.

 

At this point, I suspect Zyus and Sunrises not in the Market can be seen as a bug.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Yes it was ages ago. But still - that was his most recent word on the subject.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone else getting horrible lag right now, on both the main site and the forum? It took almost 30 seconds just to load the "reply" box to type this...

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a filter to see only your Named dragons? I've wished for one for ages but think I might just be out of luck.

Share this post


Link to post

Unfortunately, a filter for named dragons does not exist.

Share this post


Link to post

Sort by name effectively does it - all unnamed ones come up first, so go for the later pages. (But yeah - there is a filter for un-named, so why not ?)

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sort by name effectively does it - all unnamed ones come up first, so go for the later pages. (But yeah - there is a filter for un-named, so why not ?)

Oh, I already went through manually and pulled them out rip, but hopefully that's helpful to others.

Share this post


Link to post

So if I freeze a hatchling that's sick, will the sickness message stay forever? I assume the alert at the top of the page will go away at least.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

So if I freeze a hatchling that's sick, will the sickness message stay forever? I assume the alert at the top of the page will go away at least.

Since it's based on how old the hatchling actually is, it will go away eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

Since it's based on how old the hatchling actually is, it will go away eventually.

 

I figured it would go away but wasn't sure. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

I hope this is the right place to ask- I have a question about dragcave forums instead of the main site.

 

is there a link/page anywhere that lists  all the forums I'm fallowing? I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it. I'm fallowing a few and getting notifications for all of them at the moment and would like to turn off the notification setting without having to worry about loosing a thread. 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Cowfish249 said:

is there a link/page anywhere that lists  all the forums I'm fallowing? I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it. I'm fallowing a few and getting notifications for all of them at the moment and would like to turn off the notification setting without having to worry about loosing a thread. 😄

Top left corner that arrow next to your name, click it, then "Manage Followed Content". There you can choose between Topics and Forums.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

Did something change with Zombie/Undead dragons being visible?

 

I could have sworn that they were supposed to be a tombstone icon during daylight hours, and the dragon sprite in the evening...but I can see all my undeads as the dragon at the moment. Not complaining, just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

I could have sworn that they were supposed to be a tombstone icon during daylight hours, and the dragon sprite in the evening...but I can see all my undeads as the dragon at the moment. Not complaining, just curious.

It's the 31st ;)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Did something change with Zombie/Undead dragons being visible?

 

I could have sworn that they were supposed to be a tombstone icon during daylight hours, and the dragon sprite in the evening...but I can see all my undeads as the dragon at the moment. Not complaining, just curious.

On the 31st day of months that have 31 days, they are visible all day.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's the 31st ;)

 

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

On the 31st day of months that have 31 days, they are visible all day.

Ah, that's right (forgot that aspect of them). Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

On the 31st day of months that have 31 days, they are visible all day.

so you can't see them in Feb, April, June, Sept or Nov?

 

in other news, the Undead ones are very cool looking!

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   1 member