Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, trystan said:

so you can't see them in Feb, April, June, Sept or Nov?

Right. Except at night.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Right. Except at night.

yeah, that makes sense!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Did something change with Zombie/Undead dragons being visible?

 

I could have sworn that they were supposed to be a tombstone icon during daylight hours, and the dragon sprite in the evening...but I can see all my undeads as the dragon at the moment. Not complaining, just curious.

 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

so you can't see them in Feb, April, June, Sept or Nov?

 

in other news, the Undead ones are very cool looking!

It also means their descriptions are visible! https://dragcave.net/view/pEcwW

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Top left corner that arrow next to your name, click it, then "Manage Followed Content". There you can choose between Topics and Forums.

Thank you so much for the help!! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

What does an ungendered but winged neglected hatching appear like? Do the winged hatchis gender?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sburb-player said:

What does an ungendered but winged neglected hatching appear like? Do the winged hatchis gender?

When they grow up, they are either male, female or ungendered. The s1 and s2 hatchies are the same for all three:



Screenshot_20200831-203003.thumb.jpg.8ad783c8a8bce265c3fb4bb8e0e69a33.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

When they grow up, they are either male, female or ungendered. The s1 and s2 hatchies are the same for all three:

But do they have a symbol like the female/male symbols? can you tell them apart at the second stag?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sburb-player said:

But do they have a symbol like the female/male symbols? can you tell them apart at the second stag?

No, they don't have any symbol, like mature dinos and papers/cheese dragons. You can tell the s1 and s2 apart by the sprites, obviously, but also the text on the individual's page, the "Looks like it's close to maturing!" text.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

I don't believe my eyes but, could somene tell me if this https://dragcave.net/lineage/IrP8q is a Sulfur? So I infiuence it properly ^^

 

Yep! It's from the volcano :) Also, you can sort your scroll by breed if you already have some on there!

Edited by Paintra

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Paintra said:

 

Yep! It's from the volcano :) Also, you can sort your scroll by breed if you already have some on there!

Thank you!! ^^

 

Yes, I have some Sulfurs but my eyes are somewhat tired and I'm having a hard time distinguishing the colors between Sulfurs and Rainbows xD

It's the first CB Sulfur I caught in years and I need a Male one ^^

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kegluneq said:

Yes, I have some Sulfurs but my eyes are somewhat tired and I'm having a hard time distinguishing the colors between Sulfurs and Rainbows xD

It's the first CB Sulfur I caught in years and I need a Male one ^^

Congrats! :D

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/31/2020 at 5:35 PM, sburb-player said:

But do they have a symbol like the female/male symbols? can you tell them apart at the second stag?

You can, the genderless just change sprite with no symbol. If you had one of each hatchie on your scroll s2, one would have each symbol and one would have neither.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a Fails lineage (project) at the moment? Looong ago somebody asked me if I'm ok with them continuing /reworking my idea of keeping failed non-hybrids in breeding, and I just happened upon a dragon who'd be awesome if I could breed it to a fail-soulpeace or fail-amalthean. Alternatively, can someone point me to a thread where I could arrange for a 5eg pure white egg? (I'd gladly trade something nice for it)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Darth Krande said:

Is there a Fails lineage (project) at the moment? Looong ago somebody asked me if I'm ok with them continuing /reworking my idea of keeping failed non-hybrids in breeding, and I just happened upon a dragon who'd be awesome if I could breed it to a fail-soulpeace or fail-amalthean. Alternatively, can someone point me to a thread where I could arrange for a 5eg pure white egg? (I'd gladly trade something nice for it)

 

I collect white dragons and have been working on my own lineage with the soulpeace fails I've picked up. I'm going to do a PB white lineage too at some point. XD  

 

The best I could do would be a sibling to this but I don't know if that's what you're looking for. 

Share this post


Link to post

I've never really found a for-sure answer for this: Can two non-Staterae Xenos still breed a Stat? I know that's how the first ones were bred during the release, but I haven't seen any recently. Is it still possible?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've never really found a for-sure answer for this: Can two non-Staterae Xenos still breed a Stat? I know that's how the first ones were bred during the release, but I haven't seen any recently. Is it still possible?

I bred a Staterae from a Ke'maro recently, so I assume it happens, but it's uncommon.

image.png.b0ce3e5c76f4c103ea647bdb7744ff2f.png

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Paintra said:

 

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've never really found a for-sure answer for this: Can two non-Staterae Xenos still breed a Stat? I know that's how the first ones were bred during the release, but I haven't seen any recently. Is it still possible?

 


I also bred one moments ago, but it was xeno x xeno:

 

https://dragcave.net/progeny/1AW8Q

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone else have this happen?

image.thumb.png.26d5012d025afb5ae33aa418af5d6ea4.png

Picked up an egg from the cave and this is how it showed up.on the "get" page. When I click on the image, the egg shows just fine on the view page.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Anyone else have this happen?

image.thumb.png.26d5012d025afb5ae33aa418af5d6ea4.png

Picked up an egg from the cave and this is how it showed up.on the "get" page. When I click on the image, the egg shows just fine on the view page.

One or twice in the past month, yes, actually! I always stupidly clicked it away before getting a screenshot. I had the impression it happened when there were multiple clicks of people at the same time, but that might not have been the cause.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.