Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

41 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@RainDear Description Force what you're looking for?

At first, I thought it was, but it seems to be a way to organize players to review descriptions to assist the mods. Not a place for users to get help with writing descriptions. Maybe my memory is wrong.

5 minutes ago, RainDear said:

At first, I thought it was, but it seems to be a way to organize players to review descriptions to assist the mods. Not a place for users to get help with writing descriptions. Maybe my memory is wrong.

We can help with writing them, too! :D That's part of what it's there for!

11 minutes ago, RainDear said:

This is what description force is for! Getting feedback on writing them :)

5 minutes ago, Kaini said:

This is what description force is for! Getting feedback on writing them :)

Ok. That just wasn't what I saw when I looked at it today. Thanks.

If someone wants an "ST" from White, what is that referring to? Or a gold from "GT?"

Edited by Library_gremlin

Yeah, I think that's shorthand for the prizes.

GT ST BT gold tinsel silver tinsel bronze tinsel

GS SS BS gold shimmer-scale silver shimmer-scale bronze shimmer-scale

On 10/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, RainDear said:

I remember there being a topic to help people writing descriptions for corrections or suggestions. Is it gone? I can't seem to find it.

There used to be a thread like that, but it got deleted a few years back. Most of the description stuff that used to be scattered across various threads has now been folded into Description Force (though I'm glad to see that Description Comments is still around).

7 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Yeah, I think that's shorthand for the prizes.

GT ST BT gold tinsel silver tinsel bronze tinsel

GS SS BS gold shimmer-scale silver shimmer-scale bronze shimmer-scale

Ohhhhh.  I was so confused.  Thanks y'all.

Any idea what the odds are on... a zombie success... on Halloween Night?

3 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Other than, "the best chance we get", only TJ knows.

Still not great I'd say, plenty of people, myself included have gotten nothing that night.

4 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

If you are me - almost nil.

But I think my scroll is cursed. I haven't managed one in AGES.

I keep hearing people say Halloween gives 50% zombie odds but with the large number of people I see walk away with zero that night, I highly doubt that's it. Probably not overly high but just a bit more than the usual abysmally low odds. Only TJ truly knows.

Last year I got - zero.

The year before I got - zero. I got one on Hallowe'en 2016. The last one I got was January 2018.

I did better in earlier years. 2014 I got THREE on Hallowe'en.

Is it on October 17th that I have to kill the first batch of five dragons in order for the kill action to be available again 2 weeks later on October 31 (halloween)?

Nevermind, found the answer myself.😓 It is the 17th.

Edited by Ripan

Thanks - I was about to come check that !

Where can you find rift wyrms? I've looked for them and apparently they change biomes? They don't appear in the trades off the forums so I don't know how to get one so I can figure out what biome it's in.

Check the encyclopaedia. They change every hour. Right now they are in the coast - in case you haven't unlocked them to check !

On another issue entirely - IF I were to buy something in the market to get a trade - does the egg have the 5 hours CD that it would have from a biome ? (In which case I'd be even less likely to try that !)

21 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

On another issue entirely - IF I were to buy something in the market to get a trade - does the egg have the 5 hours CD that it would have from a biome ? (In which case I'd be even less likely to try that !)

You can't trade market eggs.

29 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But yes, Market eggs do have a 5-hour cool down, same as eggs caught from the cave.

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You can't trade market eggs.

Oops. Forgot that bit !

Thanks.

@Wookieinmashoo - they are still in the coast :)

52 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Check the encyclopaedia. They change every hour. Right now they are in the coast - in case you haven't unlocked them to check !

Thanks, that's my issue, I don't have enough encyclopedia  information to find out where they're at and I can't find any to get that information.