Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a thread where I can request/offer eggs to be Bitten by Vampires? This one was closed because Vamps can be traded in "existing threads" and this one was closed due to the possibility of people bugging others for AP'd eggs. (I'd say just remove that part and re-open.)

But yeah, Vampires hate me and the feeling is mutual, already have two dead eggs. This is why I rarely use them.

Edit: Thanks for all the offers and help, I think I'm good for now.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

5 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Is there a thread where I can request/offer eggs to be Bitten by Vampires? This one was closed because Vamps can be traded in "existing threads" and this one was closed due to the possibility of people bugging others for AP'd eggs. (I'd say just remove that part and re-open.)

But yeah, Vampires hate me and the feeling is mutual, already have two dead eggs. This is why I rarely use them.

You know, I'd like a thread like that, too. I bit an egg yesterday trying to boot a misclicked egg and it vampire'd. I very quickly found someone needing a vampire, but they can't really just ask for one anywhere. I get a ton of vampires (I try to boot spaz-clicked eggs and they nearly ALWAYS turn) and I'd love to do more than abandon them. I know a lot of folks who'd love a free 'CB' vampire. When posting trades, I don't usually find anyone straight up interested in trading for vamps, but I'd like to be able to offer them in a vamp-related thread. Especially with Halloween coming up. Lots of vampire fans!

You have the exact opposite of my Vampire luck, lol.

2 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I know a lot of folks who'd love a free 'CB' vampire. When posting trades, I don't usually find anyone straight up interested in trading for vamps, but I'd like to be able to offer them in a vamp-related thread. Especially with Halloween coming up. Lots of vampire fans!

It gets my vote.

To those of you who have or collect 2Gs from Spriter's alts, (or maybe even a spriter if they happen to see this :lol:) I'm wondering what you usually have to trade to get them? I know sometimes they're raffled off, but to actually trade for one, how do you get the opportunity and what kind of stuff do the spriters usually ask for? Is it at all heard of to have spriter's alt trades involving some large number of CB hatchlings, like CB prize owners do sometimes? 

Thanks for the help! :D

1 hour ago, Aqub said:

To those of you who have or collect 2Gs from Spriter's alts, (or maybe even a spriter if they happen to see this :lol:) I'm wondering what you usually have to trade to get them? I know sometimes they're raffled off, but to actually trade for one, how do you get the opportunity and what kind of stuff do the spriters usually ask for? Is it at all heard of to have spriter's alt trades involving some large number of CB hatchlings, like CB prize owners do sometimes? 

Thanks for the help! :D

I have a 2GSA and I was actually Lucky, the Spriter came to me first and wanted a 2G Prize Egg and 2G Prizekin ^_^ Just be nice! ask if they need anything and if they have some time to try to breed one for you!. I am trying to get another one from a different Spriter, but they are specifically looking for 4-5 Letter word codes (with proper letters, not 0's for O's or capital L's for I's) and I have NO luck with word codes.

@TJ09, the new formatting means I cannot make long critiques when reviewing descriptions on my phone because I cannot move the screen back to the left to abstain, accept or reject.

Screenshot_20190912-212824.thumb.png.e96dda28445d087633cd92daeb980359.png

Can this be fixed, please?

(Is anyone else having this problem?)

I'm trying to post this public trade:

"H: 3g checker x Solstice W: fem. CB Monarch hatchling, any CB Leodon hatchling, offers (1 item only)"

I get this:

"Inappropriate Message

The provided message contains blocked words."

I'm pretty sure I don't have anything actually inappropriate in my message, but what does the filter THINK is inappropriate?

(I don't want to experiment with random changes and get banned for spamming the hub or something...)

30 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I'm trying to post this public trade:

"H: 3g checker x Solstice W: fem. CB Monarch hatchling, any CB Leodon hatchling, offers (1 item only)"

I get this:

"Inappropriate Message

The provided message contains blocked words."

I'm pretty sure I don't have anything actually inappropriate in my message, but what does the filter THINK is inappropriate?

(I don't want to experiment with random changes and get banned for spamming the hub or something...)

Oh it looks like it's pretty much a pure bug with the parentheses. I'll have it fixed soon.

Does anybody know where i got the little picture of the Water Walker egg with legs and it's saying Nope? And how has shared it with the community?

I would love to have it again in my signature because i like that little reminder of that awesome April Fools' joke.

Sadly you didn't chip in to the threads I saved :( Maybe someone else saves threads too ?

Odd, because I THOUGHT I remember there being a button for ... reporting abuse on trades?

Or...am I totally wrong about that? Because now I can't seem to locate it?

Ha! @Seriva Senkalora! I figured it out! See the little exclamation mark by the message? Click on it and it will allow you to report the offensive material. 

And I have reported it. Yuck !

Not entirely DC related, but...

So there seems to be something going on with the images here, does anyone know a good image hosting site  (where you don't have to make an account preferably)?

Also, does anyone remember the link to TJ's image rotator? (I really need to bookmark that.)

imgur seems to be OK - but the BEST option is to upload an image as an attachment - then it's HERE. 

tinyurl has closed down, and photobucket has decide to make life hell if you don't pay.

@Chococat0815  At least one of yours is in the ARK thread now, choco. ARK2-1.gif.7cb414573e17d6aeddb2cb1d95b34b30.gif

Oh - and here's the other, I THINK.

breederOath.gif.bd9adddcdb96451b1696868b7b66b945.gif

Edited by Fuzzbucket

There was one about a week ago - that one ? Or did I miss another ?

There was another.. I think I missed it by an hour, lol. The eggs were at “4 days and 14 hours.” I saw the Thuwed egg I wanted in the trade hub. Oh, well. Next time!

Oh. I missed it COMPLETELY !

No, IIRC it's always been that way for PMs. What I do is "pretend" to make a post and then use that !

some species switch to different habitats every hour right? i'm trying to catch some Avea Pygmy eggs from the coast but for the past 3 hours they haven't switch habitats yet, it's still forest.. same with Rift Wyrm it's still Alpine, is this working properly?