Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, Merenwen said:

TY!  I had finally found the thread, but appreciate you helping ❤️

Where could I find out who the current mods for the trading section are? (or who are they if you know)

I need to message them about maybe starting up a thread/contest again. The mods I knew back before I took a break seem to not be here anymore :P

Maybe ask @purpledragonclaw

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/71299-purpledragonclaw/

3 hours ago, Merenwen said:

TY!  I had finally found the thread, but appreciate you helping ❤️

Where could I find out who the current mods for the trading section are? (or who are they if you know)

I need to message them about maybe starting up a thread/contest again. The mods I knew back before I took a break seem to not be here anymore :P

That would be site discussion moderators, the ones in purple. So, I'm one! Feel free to shoot me a message.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:02 PM, JavaTigress said:

Ha! @Seriva Senkalora! I figured it out! See the little exclamation mark by the message? Click on it and it will allow you to report the offensive material. 

Better late than never: Thank you very much.

Sometimes it's like not seeing forest in front of trees. :D

The scroll involved is now charred and impossible to read.... ;) 

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:54 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

No, IIRC it's always been that way for PMs. What I do is "pretend" to make a post and then use that !

I used to do that as well and then choose "insert existing attachment" for pms. But that option is gone now, it's only "insert image from URL" now...

1 hour ago, Chococat0815 said:

I used to do that as well and then choose "insert existing attachment" for pms. But that option is gone now, it's only "insert image from URL" now...

I think you can copy an image you've already uploaded and paste it directly into the box, or use the built-in site notepad tool in your profile editor to get the image down for the url.

Sudden worrying concern: Do Drakes count for this month's raffle requirement? Picked up a few Tarantula Hawks, figuring I could use them for zombie fodder after the raffle, but then I noticed the requirements specifically say adult *dragons* from the Desert, and it's always been made clear that Drakes aren't actually dragons, so... Has anyone raised drakes for the raffle this month?

I`m on my computer, and I can`t add some dragons to an existing group. I click on the boxes, and nothing. There was a thread earlier about this, but they said it was fixed and I can`t get it to work. Any ideas?

I haven't myself, but I can't see why they wouldn't   I'd go ahead and try, because you'd have time still if it doesn't work...and then you will know.

18 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

I think you can copy an image you've already uploaded and paste it directly into the box, or use the built-in site notepad tool in your profile editor to get the image down for the url.

I tried the copy and paste thing and it worked, thank you!

Edited by Chococat0815

7 hours ago, kzspot said:

I`m on my computer, and I can`t add some dragons to an existing group. I click on the boxes, and nothing. There was a thread earlier about this, but they said it was fixed and I can`t get it to work. Any ideas?

Did you try to clear your cache, maybe restart your browser?

20 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Sudden worrying concern: Do Drakes count for this month's raffle requirement? Picked up a few Tarantula Hawks, figuring I could use them for zombie fodder after the raffle, but then I noticed the requirements specifically say adult *dragons* from the Desert, and it's always been made clear that Drakes aren't actually dragons, so... Has anyone raised drakes for the raffle this month?

I raised some Tarantulas and they counted.

44 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I raised some Tarantulas and they counted.

Thank you! 

I hate to sound like i'm nagging but, I have been monitoring Avea Pygmy just to see if they will eventually switch bioms, but they haven't moved from forest for the past 2 days now, I have also been checking on Rift Wyrms and Imperial Fleshcrowns and they are switching fine every hour, which is why i'm asking again.... are you sure this is not a bug???  i'm about to give up on my breeding plans :P 

41 minutes ago, meruru said:

I hate to sound like i'm nagging but, I have been monitoring Avea Pygmy just to see if they will eventually switch bioms, but they haven't moved from forest for the past 2 days now, I have also been checking on Rift Wyrms and Imperial Fleshcrowns and they are switching fine every hour, which is why i'm asking again.... are you sure this is not a bug???  i'm about to give up on my breeding plans :P 

Is there something wrong with the ones from the forest?

1 hour ago, meruru said:

If I recall from the time of their release, the Aveas only switch biomes once a day, while the Rifts switch hourly.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

If I recall from the time of their release, the Aveas only switch biomes once a day, while the Rifts switch hourly.

Their trivia page on the Dragon Cave Wiki says the following, but I don't know how reliable it is:

"Habitat shifts every hour. While this dragon has been found in all biomes, it may only appear in one or two biomes in a given hour."

exactly, it's not that of a big deal if they permanently stay in forest but, shouldn't we fix something if it's broken? if they supposed to be switching from biome every hour i mean.

they are still only in forest :(

Edited by meruru

Well, if purple is right, they change (if they do) daily, not hourly - and if they are like rifts they might not change every day.

I think we need to allow a bit longer before we assume there's something broken.]

Half mine are forest and half are jungle. So they aren't only forest.

I have Aveas that I picked up in August from Desert, Volcano, and Alpine... They must change biomes like they're supposed to, right?

I have them from all biomes, though it's been a while since I picked any more.

if that is the case then I wish the wiki page would have mentioned it, but the trivia says they change every hour and it has already been 5 days and they are stuck in forest, maybe they change weekly? I still wish for anyone who can do a quick check and see if things are working right, I will continue to monitor them for 3 more days, but if they don't I really don't know how to report a bug :P 

they are still in forest haha