Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So did I - but I also feel that's kind of risky, in case it actually isn't...

I don't think there's any risk involved--surely if it is 24 hours exactly, it's only based on the first attempt. Though I also think the chance gets rerolled when the day changes. In any case, just try twice if you're particularly impatient to attempt, once after the day changes and once after it's been 24 hours.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Not ONLY the first attempt - if the damn thing dodges over and over....

If a zombie fodder has the gall to revive as itself it can't ever be  made into a zombie, I believe ? Am I correct ?

44 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If a zombie fodder has the gall to revive as itself it can't ever be  made into a zombie, I believe ? Am I correct ?

I'm pretty sure that in that case, if you kill it (again) there is no "revive" option.

OK I will let her into my cave then !

Is there a chance to be able to get a Sunsong from a bred Aqualis? Is the probability low?

All my Sunsong’s offspring are all Aqualis dragons. Not a single Sunsong.

There is always a chance. But aqalis are much newer so the ratios favour them.

The latest news on news that can be seen on site main page is September release. But there is two more news on forum. As those news are forum side news, is it intended? Or is something glitched on that panel?

7 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

The latest news on news that can be seen on site main page is September release. But there is two more news on forum. As those news are forum side news, is it intended? Or is something glitched on that panel?

I have on both the main site page and the news page two items after the September release. The new 'forum guidelines' and the 'trick or treat' submission news show up for me in both places. Sounds like you may have a glitch?

The main page actually was the same as sh20000sh described, until I just went and re-checked. Either the last 2 items have been added sneakily, or it was just a cache issue.

Hiya! On a public trade, could I use the phrase "trade can be found on discord and forum". It's merely indicating that they are there NOT adding any DM me or anything like that. Anyone willing to weigh in please and thank you?

this one's a forum question.  if i want to hide a picture behind a spoiler, i click on the eye icon on the toolbar, and paste my image URL in.  when i did that, it showed me my picture in the box with a spoiiler heading, but it wasn't hidden behind a bar that said "Reveal hidden contents."  am i missing a step, or will i, as the author of the post, be able to see the hidden contents?

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

this one's a forum question.  if i want to hide a picture behind a spoiler, i click on the eye icon on the toolbar, and paste my image URL in.  when i did that, it showed me my picture in the box with a spoiiler heading, but it wasn't hidden behind a bar that said "Reveal hidden contents."  am i missing a step, or will i, as the author of the post, be able to see the hidden contents?

Once you have actually submitted your post the spoiler will display correctly -- even for you.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Once you have actually submitted your post the spoiler will display correctly -- even for you.

thanks, purplehaze, i'll have to try it again then. :) 

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

Hiya! On a public trade, could I use the phrase "trade can be found on discord and forum". It's merely indicating that they are there NOT adding any DM me or anything like that. Anyone willing to weigh in please and thank you?

I don't THINK that's permitted. @LadyLyzar @purpledragonclaw - can you clarfy ?

Ok, better safe than sorry 🙂. Thanks for your input 🙂

I just think it would count as communication through the site...

MY issue:

If I fog a hatchie, it CANNOT grow up in the fog can it ? It Must Die !

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If I fog a hatchie, it CANNOT grow up in the fog can it ? It Must Die !

I am quite sure that is the case. As long as you are patient enough not to peek!

Oh I am. I am leaving it to die. I just wanted to make sure it DOES.