Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I've noticed that topics don't show who last posted on mobile.  I don't remember if they did before, but I realized that last night and thought 'huh, that's strange, was it always like that?'.  They do show it on PC though.

screenshot for reference 

AD1F7BB9-09A5-4E25-86D6-D4D9A671C2A6.png

2 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I've noticed that topics don't show who last posted on mobile.  I don't remember if they did before, but I realized that last night and thought 'huh, that's strange, was it always like that?'.  They do show it on PC though.

screenshot for reference 

Nope. They don't on mobile.

4 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

screenshot for reference 

Lol I remember getting confused about this around a year ago. I think they got rid of it in the new forum software update? I find it kinda annoying especially because I swear we used to have it, but I think it helps the site load faster for people so we make do without.

i never saw it mobile. I remember it annoyed me from the first day I had to play on my tablet.

when it says there’s no limit for the halloween event (this is my first), am i right to assume it means no limit on halloween eggs you can pick up? and if that’s the case does it only apply to users that have plat trophies? i can’t seem to pick up anymore eggs so i’m a little confused c; 

2 minutes ago, nazguul said:

when it says there’s no limit for the halloween event (this is my first), am i right to assume it means no limit on halloween eggs you can pick up? and if that’s the case does it only apply to users that have plat trophies? i can’t seem to pick up anymore eggs so i’m a little confused c; 

the egg limit is the only limiter.  Christmas and Valentine eggs have a limit of 2 CB per scroll.

10 minutes ago, nazguul said:

If you have a lot of hatchies, that may also have taken you to the maximum number for your level.

https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

No, they apparently are not considered a Halloween dragon, since they can be obtained year-round by biting. :(

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, they apparently are not considered a Halloween dragon, since they can be obtained year-round by biting. :(

Dang! I would have liked to get an unbitten Vampire, oh well. 🦇

Is it just me, or are no eggs dropping in any of the normal 6 biomes? I am OK with it for now, but want to know if something is wrong so I do not miss out on the halloween drop.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Is it just me, or are no eggs dropping in any of the normal 6 biomes?

Not just you. No eggs in any of them.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Not just you. No eggs in any of them.

Thank you. Did TJ post anything about this, as though to manage the wall of eggs in the AP or something?

It just happens sometimes. The eggs fail to generate at the top of the hour and so there are no eggs until time for the next hourly drop.

3 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Thank you. Did TJ post anything about this, as though to manage the wall of eggs in the AP or something?

Nope. But there are eggs now, so maybe the biomes ran out?

Just now, purplehaze said:

It just happens sometimes. The eggs fail to generate at the top of the hour and so there are no eggs until time for the next hourly drop.

Oh thank you, I see the eggs are back in the biomes this hour. 😊

I was going to breed my newly grown Halloween dragons, but it said “cannot breed until 2 days because it has already been bred.” But, I have never made an attempt to breed until I thought about doing it today. Is this normal for when Holiday hatchies grow up into adults?

4 minutes ago, Solaries said:

Is this normal for when Holiday hatchies grow up into adults?

Yes. There's always only 1 generation per year.

Anyone else noticing DC being slower than usual, especially when refreshing biomes? I'm finding it's taking multiple seconds to even start refreshing, but I can never tell if it's actually DC or just my computer.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone else noticing DC being slower than usual, especially when refreshing biomes? I'm finding it's taking multiple seconds to even start refreshing, but I can never tell if it's actually DC or just my computer.

It seems to be lagging a lot for me, too. :(

I can't seem to get the enraged version in the encyclopedia even though I have switched the forms of all the dragons I own. I also visit them every day. What did I miss?

chrome_2019-10-30_17-00-54.png.c4f0e1f0cd703e1f3805cdaa8a5617fa.png

chrome_2019-10-30_16-59-27.png.85955cac0a114c264f4a678a089d95c3.png

@Sophiera A dragon only 'counts' towards the encyclopedia once every 30 days, so viewing them repeatedly won't do anything. The best way to unlock them is to look at other people's enraged dragons. 

18 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

@Sophiera A dragon only 'counts' towards the encyclopedia once every 30 days, so viewing them repeatedly won't do anything. The best way to unlock them is to look at other people's enraged dragons. 

Aaah I see! Thank you.