Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

5 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

a bit late, but it's "non-dragons" that can't be zombies (chickens and dinos) not unbreedables.  both papers and cheese can become zombies, giving an ungendered adult.  Sadly, both westerns, even though papers shouldn't be. 

Cheese https://dragcave.net/view/dee6u

Paper https://dragcave.net/view/C4d7w

They can't anymore, I believe, since someone did 40+ attempts on those breeds over the course of Halloween and got no successes whatsoever, plus they're not considered "Dragons" but "Enchanted constructs" in encyclopedia, and what Encyclopedia says is what the site checks for zombification.

I haven't heard if vampires or neglecteds are zombie-able, but I think so since they have "dragon: western" as their type like all regular dragons.

my turn for a tiny little question - if i want a purple Siyat, i have to wait until the time is down to 2 days and 0 hours before putting it in the hatcheries,correct? not like 2 days and 20 hours, or  2 days and 12 hours?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

my turn for a tiny little question - if i want a purple Siyat, i have to wait until the time is down to 2 days and 0 hours before putting it in the hatcheries,correct? not like 2 days and 20 hours, or  2 days and 12 hours?

Yes, 2 days and 0 hours without incubate, or 1 day and 0 hours with incubate.

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

They can't anymore, I believe, since someone did 40+ attempts on those breeds over the course of Halloween and got no successes whatsoever, plus they're not considered "Dragons" but "Enchanted constructs" in encyclopedia, and what Encyclopedia says is what the site checks for zombification.

I haven't heard if vampires or neglecteds are zombie-able, but I think so since they have "dragon: western" as their type like all regular dragons.

Wouldn't it be fun if we could make neglected papers - with dog ears, crinkles and stains on it, maybe even torn and/or singed at the edges? :D Or zombified papers - resulting in a pile of ashes...

Edited by olympe

2 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Yes, 2 days and 0 hours without incubate, or 1 day and 0 hours with incubate.

thank you! :) 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, trystan said:

To avoid situations of dangerously slow hatcheries in the remaining 2 days, I actually put them into hatcheries already at 6 days to have them gather stats until the get a big hole OR down to 4d and some hours, then fog them until they are down to 2 days or less. That way, they hatch almost immediately upon unfogging.

ooh, that's a good idea, @Ruby Eyes! thanks! although, i put it in the hatcheries when it was at 2 days (and 0 hours) and within like 2ish hours it was hatched! :) 

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post.....

I had no idea about his raffle thing. How many of those dragons are given out(in each raffle)? And I assume they are cave-born?

47 minutes ago, Bamboomonkey said:

I had no idea about his raffle thing. How many of those dragons are given out(in each raffle)? And I assume they are cave-born?

You mean this? It was begun on the 11th birthday of DC and later modified so that the number of winners depends on the number of entrants. At this point I don't think anyone but TJ can know how many winners there are each month.

Halloween breeding starts tonight at midnight, right? or is it tomorrow?

18 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Halloween breeding starts tonight at midnight, right? or is it tomorrow?

halloween breeding last seven days, including halloween day - it starts 00:01 the 25th and ends 23:59 the 31st. ^^

Edited by Infinis

2 minutes ago, Infinis said:

halloween breeding last seven days, including halloween day - it starts xx:01 the 25th and ends 23:59 the 31st. ^^

Thank you so much. I have everything ready, I just lost track of which days. Good luck with the hunt this year! I hope we all get some awesome dragons and goodies! :D

Anyone else getting wonky notifications? I just got one that said there had been a post 7 minutes ago to a thread I follow. When I clicked on the notification it directed me to a post from Monday at 1:15pm. There have been many posts to that thread since then. There have been no new posts to that thread since my last post 30 minutes ago. Any idea what could cause that to happen?

Someone posted and instantly hid their post again, which causes you to get to the top of the last page of that thread, usually.

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Someone posted and instantly hid their post again, which causes you to get to the top of the last page of that thread, usually.

Maybe a hidden post, but it took me back several pages and not to the top of a page. :huh:

Edit: 5 pages back, to be exact, and 3rd post from the bottom of that page.

Edited by purplehaze

I posted in the strategy thread and saw that other players don't seem to have the lines above the towers that mine have and that I considered normal. Is it a browser issue? I use Firefox.

lines.PNG

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I use Firefox and I'm not getting them.  They look a bit like photo boxes.

17 minutes ago, quinney said:

I use Firefox and I'm not getting them.  They look a bit like photo boxes.

Sorry, but what is a photo box?

29 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I posted in the strategy thread and saw that other players don't seem to have the lines above the towers that mine have and that I considered normal. Is it a browser issue? I use Firefox.

lines.PNG

I've been getting them on mobile. My desktop doesn't have them.

7 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

I've been getting them on mobile. My desktop doesn't have them.

It's the other way round for me. XD I don't have them on mobile, only on my PC.

6 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Does anyone know Ellenai's forum name? I think I did at one point >___<

You can search members by their scroll name. Ellenai seems to be Elen on the forums.

Edited by Mewtie

3 hours ago, Mewtie said:

You can search members by their scroll name. Ellenai seems to be Elen on the forums.

The more you know! Thank you :) 

It’s/n/name