Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Have black truffles changed sprites, to make their horns and claws purple? 

I never remembered then being that purple, though I am on mobile....

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Have black truffles changed sprites, to make their horns and claws purple? 

I never remembered then being that purple, though I am on mobile....

Hmmm, they look the same to me?

It might just be color differences on mobile.

7 hours ago, Kaini said:

Hmmm, they look the same to me?

It might just be color differences on mobile.

Mobile colours do seem brighter and more distinct!

This poor Cheese...he's on 4 different sites and ERs, but he's still not growing. He was never stunned, not incubated, and not EQ hatched or forced in any way. 

What does this little baby need to help him? https://dragcave.net/lineage/lJYrV

A boot up the backside... I clicked a couple of times....

27 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

A boot up the backside... I clicked a couple of times....

Hah. Thanks. It at least has a tail grown in now! OMG, the boot must have helped! It matured just now! Thanks for booting it in the backside!

Anyway, dunno if there's a special thread for this, so I'll ask here to avoid spam.

Okay, I got this egg this morning. Brand new, never been shown to anyone. My scroll is hidden. It somehow has 10 views and one click and one UV. I clicked and viewed it twice myself, because I wasn't sure it was real (don't ask), but I have NO IDEA where all these views are coming from.

Edited by Suzumiya

26 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Hah. Thanks. It at least has a tail grown in now! OMG, the boot must have helped! It matured just now! Thanks for booting it in the backside!

Anyway, dunno if there's a special thread for this, so I'll ask here to avoid spam.

Okay, I got this egg this morning. Brand new, never been shown to anyone. My scroll is hidden. It somehow has 10 views and one click and one UV. I clicked and viewed it twice myself, because I wasn't sure it was real (don't ask), but I have NO IDEA where all these views are coming from.

Possibly from you, if you're viewing your scroll as an 'outsider'!

That's possible. I did view it from my phone, so maybe that counts as a different IP address? Either way, I hope it doesn't hurt it.

so, if i raise a blusang to an adult, does that count as a wyrm? like would it count toward the raffle

12 minutes ago, Dekka said:

so, if i raise a blusang to an adult, does that count as a wyrm? like would it count toward the raffle

I think wyrm is a catch-all term. Or it should be. We should be rewarded for raising pygmies and drakes just like normal dragons, like silvers or reds.

2 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I think wyrm is a catch-all term. Or it should be. We should be rewarded for raising pygmies and drakes just like normal dragons, like silvers or reds.

okay i thought so !

21 minutes ago, Dekka said:

8 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

4 minutes ago, Dekka said:

okay i thought so !

I presume you are are talking about this months raffle requirement to raise three wyrms? I believe it is only referring to dragons that fit the classification. See this page on the wiki: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Wyrms

Wow. So if that's true, I somehow need to get a hold of 3 CB Xenos (I don't like messy ones). I hope wyrm means any dragon...next thing you know, it's gonna be "raise three pygmies" or "raise three Earthquake dragons"...kinda sad, if it were to force people to have dragons they don't like on their scroll. I like all of those, so I don't care, but please, never make me raise 3 drakes! I like the Honeydrake, and that's it. The others...bleh.

4 minutes ago, pegasi1978 said:

I presume you are are talking about this months raffle requirement to raise three wyrms? I believe it is only referring to dragons that fit the classification. See this page on the wiki: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Wyrms

But remember that the wiki is not official. I would be more inclined to go with the type as listed in the encyclopedia. On the other hand, we have a whole month to play around raising dragons to see which ones count against the number still needed on the raffle page.

And yes, the requirements for entering the raffle ARE becoming more specific, so we may well not like what we are required to get every time. No one is forcing you to raise them, but if you want to enter the raffle each month . . .

Of course you could always release them after the month is over if you really don't want them on your scroll.

Edited by purplehaze

I didn't realize body types were listed in the encyclopedia....I have no choice but to visit the site and forum via mobile so I don't look through things like that often. Plus it isn't searchable and doesn't include things I think of as useful (like the egg text, the hatchling text, and the adult text).

Actually, I looked through the Encyclopedia and found the same breeds classified as Wyrm as listed on that wiki page.

So the "cheapest" option might be red-tailed wyrm pygmies.

Does frozen count for Raffle requirements, since they matured (counts for Grown #), or does it need to grow up fully?

Only asking since my frozens all count as adults, as far as scroll-count is concerned. Otherwise I'd go by the face-value, which obviously says adults.

I'm just going to take @purplehaze's word for it, rather not waste a slot.

Edited by 13310

Requirements say (bolding mine)

Entry Requirements

Raise 0/3 adult wyrms

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Requirements say (bolding mine)

Entry Requirements

Raise 0/3 adult wyrms

This seems to be correct. I just froze an incredibly inbred and messy Xeno. It did NOT count. 

If a pair has already bred at least one offspring, should I worry that this pair might reject each other in the future?

13 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

If a pair has already bred at least one offspring, should I worry that this pair might reject each other in the future?

No, I'm pretty sure they cannot reject each other if they have already bred an egg. However, there is a chance they might not produce an egg in the future, so that's the only thing you need to worry about really--but that isn't a reject, you will just have to try again 7 days later. I believe the Fertility BSA still helps with this, though. 

Edited by Tesla

2 minutes ago, Tesla said:

No, I'm pretty sure they cannot reject each other if they have already bred an egg. However, there is a chance they might not produce an egg in the future, so that's the only thing you need to worry about really--but that isn't a reject, you will just have to try again 7 days later. I believe the Fertility BSA still helps with this, though. 

Ah, thanks! Then I'll focus on getting that one success for now

12 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Wow. So if that's true, I somehow need to get a hold of 3 CB Xenos (I don't like messy ones). I hope wyrm means any dragon...next thing you know, it's gonna be "raise three pygmies" or "raise three Earthquake dragons"...kinda sad, if it were to force people to have dragons they don't like on their scroll. I like all of those, so I don't care, but please, never make me raise 3 drakes! I like the Honeydrake, and that's it. The others...bleh.

It's not forcing anyone to have anything on their scroll they don't want..... Just pick up/breed a random wyrm, raise it, release it.... (Or kill it for zombie fodder which is what I will be doing with mine).

Edited by Aalbiel

13 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Or just ask someone to breed non-messies for you. I'll be happy to.

1 hour ago, Aalbiel said:

It's not forcing anyone to have anything on their scroll they don't want..... Just pick up/breed a random wyrm, raise it, release it.... (Or kill it for zombie fodder which is what I will be doing with mine).

I caaant kill any dragon! Pixels or not they're still, er, lives... Maybe. Hah.